Woman with world's longest fingernails loses them in car crash

Record nails broken in car crash

An American woman listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the world's longest fingernails has had them broken off in a car crash.

Lee Redmond from Salt Lake City, Utah, had not cut her nails since 1979.

read more @

good riddance!

Having said that ^ I do hope no other harm has come to her.

i can remember watching her on that programme.

eurgh....looks like a spider...

her hair matches though....

I purposefully never put that pic up. eurgh - disgusting.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I wonder how she did everything day to day...

I wonder how she picks her nose.

ewwwwwwwwwww that's gross!! Whatever happened to hygiene?

All the wierd stories come from America...

GAZA, GAZA DON'T YOU CRY, WE WILL NEVA LET YOU DIE! FREE PALESTINE!! OUR ENEMIES CAN PLAN BUT ALLAH S.W.A IS THE BEST OF THE PLANNERS!

Sociology student wrote:

All the wierd stories come from America...

Lol

what might you be hinting at?

thank god!!

long nails like that are just plain nasty!

SMILE! its charity Wink

agreed, but not all the storied are from America.

I am quite sure the longest toenail guy and the longest beard guys are from India.

Guinness world record book for the lose.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

That pic makes me laugh. My oh my some records are just plain weird. And pointless. I wonder how she sleeps comfortably let alone anything else.

That has just reminded me that my psychology lecturer who was homosexual had long nails. Not that long :shock: just as long, or maybe longer, than any girls in the class. And he told us that when he did cut them he used to keep them. Someone asked him why and he replied just. When someone asked what happened to them he said they went yellow after a while...

And I remember last summer I was in an asian clothes shop and there was this girl there with her elderly mum. And oh my gosh your eyes were just drawn to her feet because she had on one foot a really long nail on her big toe painted hot pink... Yuck, I have never seen anything so gross. All her other nails were normal with no nail varnish so to draw max attention to this one. Yuck. She would only be able to be wear open toed shoes. My sister was with me and said she'd seen a few girls with that. What a disgusting fad. What shocked me was her mum letting her get away with it. My mum would think I'd gone mental if I did anything like that. And what the hell is just so good or attractive about that anyway?!

that was in fashion 2 years ago. in pk a lot of girls had hairy feet (don't think that was in fashion though) and long toe nails. ewww

Lol and gross all at the same time.

Lol (you're so funny Noorie)

Honestly, there are some stupid stupid fads.

Big diamond, (very fake), magnetic earrings were really big amongst school-age asian lads a few months back. Especially pink diamantes.

My lil bro had one and it was really funny because if ever my dad was in the hallway when he walked in wearing it he'd all of a sudden start walking sideways so my dad wouldn't see.

asian guys with earrings just look like wannabes, idiots.

Yep, completely agree. Actually any guy with a diamante earring looks like a wannabe. They just do NOT look cool on a guy.

hmmmm i think some guys can get away with it (excluding all asians and arabs).

Noor wrote:
hmmmm i think some guys can get away with it (excluding all asians and arabs).

Lol

loads of people can get away with it but i like how youv excluded like a whole group of people there (dont agree though)

Eeewwwww!! That's so disgusting, I hate the person with the Longest hair too it just looks nasty! Its like WASH IT MATE! :!: