Salaam

I read the revival magazine and was really interested.
It's easy to read and you don't get bored.
At my school some girls want to start and Islam club but i know they'll get bored after Ramadhan. I want to be involved in it so i've been looking for ideas (i wanted to start one last year but it was really late in the year so i said i'd wait my friends decided to take over after that) Can anyone suggest some good material that will keep 16 year olds interested but help them learn at the same time? I dont just want them to get the good deeds now do i ?!

read some of the past issues. there are some gems there.

Or are you asking about activities?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"HALIMASALIM" wrote:
I read the revival magazine and was really interested.
It's easy to read and you don't get bored.
At my school some girls want to start and Islam club but i know they'll get bored after Ramadhan. I want to be involved in it so i've been looking for ideas (i wanted to start one last year but it was really late in the year so i said i'd wait my friends decided to take over after that) Can anyone suggest some good material that will keep 16 year olds interested but help them learn at the same time? I dont just want them to get the good deeds now do i ?!

the ali wannabe and jamal parts of the revival magazine are ideal, they're funny and educational.

Ed can i write an article for the revival? Biggrin

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

gimme ya e-mail address

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…