Tea, Coffee, What's YOUR Locomotive?

toffee Smile

Does that menu thing make any sense?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Does that menu thing make any sense?

Its a document about the history of tea. Can't you tell? (it may or may not have been translated by someone who has no knowledge of English, but was using a Chinese-English dictionary, word for word (with added typos!).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Tea and coffee are my favourite.

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

Ya'qub wrote:
Who likes tea?

Coffee?

Hot chocolate?

Why/why not?

And to get the ball rolling...

[IMG]

Depends...Tea for taste and to accompany biscuits/cakes. Coffee to wake me up when half asleep in the mornings! Smile

Tea for me, good for battling cancer (apparently).

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Does Milk Count? :?

cause I like milk! Biggrin

Sometimes I make an exseption and have tea with extra milk. Wink

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Mez wrote:

i hate milk
really hate it

but i love cappucino

SMILE! its charity Wink

Last time I had cappucino, made me all hyper! And did not end very well either! Fool

Did not touch it after that experience! :doubt:

I stuck to my friend Milk! Ahhh..good old milk! Blum 3

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Have you tried cocaine?

I hear its got more of a kick to it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It can't be ALL can it?

What about opiates?

Yup Coke's the best Wink

i only like dipping biscuits in tea Smile NEVER drink coffee and Hot Chocolate...mmmm

i ddnt drink milk but iv sort of started to have some hot milk with crushed almonds- its nice!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yummy, hot chocolate!

wednesday wrote:
_LoLy_ wrote:
hot chocolate...my drug!

:roll: Blum 3

Have you tried Mint flavoured hot choc?

I need to try that still....

Mez wrote:

If your haveing coffee then add cream coz it tastes better. if ur havin tea add milk and if ur havin hot chocolate add half milk half cream Dirol

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

_LoLy_ wrote:
hot chocolate...my drug!

:roll: Blum 3

i lurv hot chocolatr too
specially in winter time

SMILE! its charity Wink

Does anyone find that coffee inhibits your appetite...or is it just me?

s.b.f wrote:
Does anyone find that coffee inhibits your appetite...or is it just me?

If it's milky, yes. Thanks for reviving my topic!

I've just started drinking tea with milk in it again after almost a year, and it tastes well funny.

And now hot chocolate makes me bletch.

I hardly put any milk in it.

The fact that I used to be hungry 24/7 (I used to dream about food to) has vanished!

No more coffee.

Hot chocolate though..

s.b.f wrote:
The fact that I used to be hungry 24/7 (I used to dream about food to) has vanished!

No more coffee.

???

So you want to be hungry 24/7?

Is that a bad thing? :S I used to be worried about it because it's not normal but I like being hungry and eating.

I've only started drinking these few days because it actually keeps me awake. I don't know who said Red Bull was good for that because I sleep like a log after drinking that.

I don't like the lingering smell of coffee either.

s.b.f wrote:
Is that a bad thing? :S I used to be worried about it because it's not normal but I like being hungry and eating.

No idea if its good or bad.

Not being hungry can also be a bad thing - especially when its a signal from the brain telling the person that the body needs nourishment...

s.b.f wrote:
I've only started drinking these few days because it actually keeps me awake. I don't know who said Red Bull was good for that because I sleep like a log after drinking that.

Hate the smell of that. the last time I smelt it (like a decade ago...) it was headache inducing.

You wrote:

Not being hungry can also be a bad thing - especially when its a signal from the brain telling the person that the body needs nourishment...

That's me right now!
I'm only eating because I know it's the right thing to do.

You wrote:

s.b.f wrote:

Hate the smell of that. the last time I smelt it (like a decade ago...) it was headache inducing.

Lol

Probably not changed much now, but you can get used to it.

mostly tea

Cappucino love the stuff, if i had the money i'd get cappucino maker, i'm a bit of snob don't want a cheap machine so that's one for when i'm an oap insha'Allah I dislike instant coffee but its cheap and easy, tastes pretty good with double cream. With milk it may as well go down the drain.

Hot chocolate topped with a couple inches of fresh whipped cream, as a treat once in a blue moon, sprinkled with choc dusting ah heaven!

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

wa'er

Hajjar wrote:
I dislike instant coffee but its cheap and easy, tastes pretty good with double cream. With milk it may as well go down the drain.

Better than those 3-in-1 sachets of nescafe, powdered milk and sugar... that's ALL I had while I was in Syria.

Yuck!

wednesday wrote:

Iced coffe is yuck but that ^^^ is nice!

Nahhhhhhhh... it's all refreshing and stuff!

Pages