'UK's first female imam'

113 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lol. So i am responsible for feminists and their perversion.

Sorry but feminists and their perversion is because they have lesbian tendencies. Nowt to do wi' me lass.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

a feminist and a lesbian is TWO differnet things

not all feminists are pervs and vice versa

but i wouldnt expect a stupid backwards, freshie caveman like u to know the diff :roll:

"Med" wrote:

Sorry but feminists and their perversion is because they have [size=18][color=red][b][u]lesbian tendencies[/u][/b][/color][/size]. Nowt to do wi' me lass.

for those who have difficulty reading, i said tendencies.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Sorry but feminists and their perversion is because they have [size=18][color=red][b][u]lesbian tendencies[/u][/b][/color][/size]. Nowt to do wi' me lass.

for those who have difficulty reading, i said tendencies.

my mistake

i forgot that ur personal exp has made u more of an expert on this subject

btw according to ur caveman understanding Did Dr Wadud lead the paryer cos she has "lesbian tendencies"?

can u confirm this?

"Med" wrote:

Sorry but feminists and their perversion is because they have lesbian tendencies. Nowt to do wi' me lass.

feminism has got nothing to do with lesbianism Biggrin

very strict, rigid and typical men who want to lock and suppress women are the ones who make muslim women turn to feminism....
there is nothing wrong with islam, islam is beautiful, the teachings are simple and clear, the rights women have is amazing- sad thing is that some men dont give these rights which Islam has gave to them, they dont want women to get involved, be influentual, be role models, be active in society.
young muslim girls are turning away from Islam, not because they disagree or hate islam- its because of men who treat them as second class, give them no rights, and want to just lock them up in the house.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

feminism has got nothing to do with lesbianism Biggrin

very strict, rigid and typical men who want to lock and suppress women are the ones who make muslim women turn to feminism....
there is nothing wrong with islam, islam is beautiful, the teachings are simple and clear, the rights women have is amazing- sad thing is that some men dont give these rights which Islam has gave to them, they dont want women to get involved, be influentual, be role models, be active in society.
young muslim girls are turning away from Islam, not because they disagree or hate islam- its because of men who treat them as second class, give them no rights, and want to just lock them up in the house.

Preach on!

Dirol

certainly it is clear she had lesbian tendencies. sorry but thats the truth.

Im not interested into making this into yet another thread about women. So Im leaving this topic here.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

wise choice, wise choice indeed youngling Dirol

for where art thou constantine?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Med" wrote:

Did she tell u that?

Did u read that?

Did u see anything which confirms that?

Or is our wannabe Scholar a slanderer?

lol. no slander involved.

she was bent on imitating the men. she wanted authority over men. she was imitating the men.

these things, are lesbian tendencies. lesbian women suffer from a sickness and perversion in that they bend their nature to act as though they are men. this woman did the same thing. she had a lesbian tendency in that she wished to imitate the men in a thing which is forbidden to her sex. Effectively she played the role of a man. Everyone agrees that only men can lead men and women, if she just lead women then thats something else but she played the role that is exclusively given by the shariah to the men. she played a lesbian tendency.

Truth has come, and falsehood has perished for falsehood by its very nature is doomed to perish.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Im not interested into making this into yet another thread about women. So Im leaving thsi topic here.

Med this is the econd time you have utterd such ridiculous words.

your description in you last post is wrong.

every woman who wants to make a change is a lesbian? so is every man who will allow himself to be lead a homo?

you need a drink of cold water, and then think deeply about what you are saying.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

every woman who wants to make a change is a lesbian? so is every man who will allow himself to be lead a homo?

you need a drink of cold water, and then think deeply about what you are saying.

look if youre not even gonna read what i write or make an attempt to understand it then there really no point in me even bothering to write a response. I said she has lesbian TENDENCIES, yes men who want to be led by a woman have homosexual TENDENCIES. that is not saying they are those things, but they have a perversion in them that inclines towards that type of thing.

again I said tendencies.

yes water is very good.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

med tendencies lead to the source.

II know what you wrote. tendencies is the camouflage you are trying to hide your slur under.

There are strongmen and there are strong women.

There are weak men, and there are weak women.

That has nothing to do with tendencies.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Med" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

look if youre not even gonna read what i write or make an attempt to understand it then there really no point in me even bothering to write a response. I said she has lesbian TENDENCIES, yes men who want to be led by a woman have homosexual TENDENCIES. that is not saying they are those things, but they have a perversion in them that inclines towards that type of thing.

again I said tendencies.

yes water is very good.

Med's lost the plot!!!!!
if a woman does what men do or should do then she has lesbian tendencies Biggrin hahhahaha u gotta laugh....
and men who want to be led by women have homosexual tendencies..... Lol ...hahahha what garbage,,,
our future scholar wannabee has a long long way to learn....
homosexual and lesbian tendencies have got nothing to do with a man wanting to do men things or a man wanting to be led by women.....med just made these up...like he makes up a lot of stuff Biggrin

homosexuality and lesbianism are sexual perversions and have nothing to do with a woman wanting to lead the prayer, or immitating men, or a man wanting to be led by women....

i thought that was obvious...but obviously not

Lol

some people obviously dont understand that there is a difference between being a lesbian/homosexual and having those tendencies. Unfortunately I cant deal with a persons IQ level, that was given By ALLAH.

May ALLAH give me understanding and us all.

ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
some people obviously dont understand that there is a difference between being a lesbian/homosexual and having those tendencies. Unfortunately I cant deal with a persons IQ level, that was given By ALLAH.

May ALLAH give me understanding and us all.

ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

lol

at least have the decency to admit to your mistake...you uttered complete garbage and yet to still try to justify it...
tut tut tut

lol. actually i can see what med is attempting to get across, but because its not the social norm, its harder to comprehend.

basically, its not considered outrageous for ppl to call guys 'camp' or 'gay' if the guy is, i dunno, wearing [color=violet]pink[/color] or summat. Wink that doesnt mean the guy IS gay, but just tht he's doing summat associated to women.

whereas ud never see the same jokey accusations (of homosexual 'tendencies') being directed to women - its just not socially acceptable/ the social norm, because women have been 'trying to be men' for decades in the form of feminism.

i only thought about it myself after i read Meds post... so dont butcher me for the above u guys, Blum 3 but seriously, its worth thinking about... :idea:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
lol. actually i can see what med is attempting to get across, but because its not the social norm, its harder to comprehend.

basically, its not considered outrageous for ppl to call guys 'camp' or 'gay' if the guy is, i dunno, wearing [color=violet]pink[/color] or summat. Wink that doesnt mean the guy IS gay, but just tht he's doing summat associated to women.

whereas ud never see the same jokey accusations (of homosexual 'tendencies') being directed to women - its just not socially acceptable/ the social norm, because women have been 'trying to be men' for decades in the form of feminism.

i only thought about it myself after i read Meds post... so dont butcher me for the above u guys, Blum 3 but seriously, its worth thinking about... :idea:

Might my point exactly.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Aasiyah" wrote:

whats worth thinking about?
your examples dont add up.
agreeing with Med is a dangerous thing Biggrin
hes obsessed with creating his new fatwas and putting women down at every opportunity...

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

whats worth thinking about?
your examples dont add up.
agreeing with Med is a dangerous thing Biggrin
hes obsessed with creating his new fatwas and putting women down at every opportunity...

MrEd, They're talking about what is socially accepted in this day an age and what is not. Nothing difficult about that. But what Med is saying is just plain confusing... either that or he has trouble expressing himself clearly.

Now the phrase 'lesbian tendencies' that you seem to be throwing around in your posts. Is possibly the cause here. We all knw what a lesbian is and i assure you i have no intention of explaining what that is but the word 'tendencies' im not so sure you're aware of what that implies. In layman terms tendencies could also be known as characteristics... in which case what your saying is as far as your concerned she is expressing lesbian characteristics. Inwhich case what your actually saying is as far as your concerned shes a woman whose sexual orientation is to other women. So wether you use the word 'lesbian' or 'lesbian tendencies' you're infact actually just saying you think shes a bit of a les.

But more importantly whats the relavance of her sexual preference? In this topic?

She a woman, yes... she wish to pass on Islamic Knowledge... okay as long as its only other women... can we label her as an Imam... no.... why? .... because Imam is a title that given to 'male' spiritual leaders in Islam. There is possibly a similar term for the female who would lead otehr females in prayer perhaps... of which im unaware.... and you're perfectly capable of looking it up if there is one. However until such a time. I strongly recommend being careful in the way you word your posts as what you may mean, and what you actually write seem to be 2 separate things.

Back in BLACK

Howevr does using the term 'lesbian tendencies' not justify lesbianism.

We say it is not a physical condition, but a sickness of the mind and society. Thus there is no such thing as a lesbian tendency.

saying 'lesbian tendencies' means there is a physical condition that lesbians have, and they have no choice.

So no matter what is meant it is always a wrong term. Unnacceptable for many reasons, and not just because it is an insult.

comprende?

"Admin" wrote:
Howevr does using the term 'lesbian tendencies' not justify lesbianism.
?

no, i dont think it does, as one is simply the same as the other.

It can not be said as to what the cause is of lesbians but thats a different topic all togeather.

Back in BLACK

So its still wrong either way.

"Med" wrote:

Im not interested into making this into yet another thread about women. So Im leaving this topic here.

stop talking rubbish! and i think we should all stop talking about lesbians which has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic

the whole thing is making me sick feminists lesbians lesbian tendancies - they have nothing to do with this topic

start a topic on lesbians with lesbian tendencies if you must but please not here!

yeah ewwwwwww!!

it was med, he likes talkin about it where it has no relevance :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam

…. The school I worked in today gave me a one hour lunch break in which I decided to go and read my Zuhr. There was a high street right next to the school I was working in, where there was one mosque every five houses….

Not even one Mosque allowed me to go in and pray. One lady responded to my query by spitting on the floor and muttering “Astagfirullah”. Another guy told me that its cos “women should pray at home”.

I told the guy that I was miles away from home and there is no way that I could be home and back during my short lunch break.

I’ve never been to that part of London before…. I’ve always believed that those mosques that refuse women access were in the minority.

I read a report a few days ago about a group of women, who sick and tired of being sidelined from the Mosque decided to make their own Mosque…they even lead prayers/holds circles, act as an Imam etc.

And whilst I don’t agree with them, I do strongly sympathise with them ...and to me it’s obvious that it’s certain men that drove them to it.

I was telling my mum about this and she gives it “it’s ironic that many schools/hospitals/work places etc go out of their way to give a room to Muslims so that men/women can pray (even Heathrow airport has a prayer room!)....however our own Mosques can’t even make some room for their own Muslim sisters who may be passing”.

Wasalaam

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Not even one Mosque allowed me to go in and pray. One lady responded to my query by spitting on the floor and muttering “Astagfirullah”.

Lol. So is she a cavewoman?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

even worse. She is explicitly going against Islam.

noone can ban another muslim from going to the mosque. and spitting? lets hope she actually learns about Islam.

"Admin" wrote:
even worse. She is explicitly going against Islam.

noone can ban another muslim from going to the mosque. and spitting? lets hope she actually learns about Islam.

funny u say that cos no1 has got back to me with anything to suggest that Imam Abu Haneefah, Imam Muhammad and Imam Abu Yusuf's preventing women from entering the masjid for certain salah has been disporved.

But lets ignore those things which the big imams say which we dont like, eh, hushh em up.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages