Boycott Israel Campaign

the big zionist backed corporations include nokia , motorola and intel. it's all good boycotting coca cola but by investing in a new nokia or pentium processor, you'd defeat the purpose. i'm sure most people are already aware but it's a small reminder. there are many equivelants out there such as sony ericsson and AMD. they may not be as advanced or attractive but that's the point of a boycott, it involves sacrifice.

SALAM

Lets lose this negativity.

I want a list if things we CAN have/use.

And it better not contain any of those ethical colas. They mention being ethical because that is the only thing they do have.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

BDB wrote:

the big zionist backed corporations include nokia , motorola and intel. it's all good boycotting coca cola but by investing in a new nokia or [b]pentium processor[/b], you'd defeat the purpose. i'm sure most people are already aware but it's a small reminder. there are many equivelants out there such as sony ericsson and AMD. they may not be as advanced or attractive but that's the point of a boycott, it involves sacrifice.

SALAM

Astaghfirullah! You shouldn't reveal your own sins! Hw did you post that message without using a computer?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Was it just me? Or did everyone get a txt message from 'The Revival' saying heres a list of brands and shops that contribute to Israel... so lets boycott them?

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Was it just me? Or did everyone get a txt message from 'The Revival' saying heres a list of brands and shops that contribute to Israel... so lets boycott them?

Hope it wasn't sent via a Nokia phone!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Hope it wasn't sent via a Nokia phone!

Dunno, among the list were Huggies and Wonderbra... lol, rest assured i did take the p***

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

yup

How did they get my number? and the list of sort of bogus too.

Bandwaggons.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Cray 2 So does that mean i can't go to selfridges and buy armani.
boo hoo hoo Cray 2

danm those irealis :twisted: :badgrin:

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*