Girls only forum...

Shall we have one?

If so, it will be same format as last time.

I have been asked for its return by one member, but I want a concensus.

I do understand there may be topics that are not appropriarte for the main forum.

Before you complain, us guys do not need one, as we have no shame.

(What will you guys discuss there which you will not discuss here?)

If the sis asked for it must have been a reason behind it...so i vote for "yes i want it bak" Blum 3

(hehe dave we were just discusin this on the other thread)

"Admin" wrote:

Before you complain, us guys do not need one, as we have no shame.

Lol that just sounded really really funny!

Since the girls are getting their own forum,

I think we need a forum for Tigers and Calvin and Hobbes - think about it, on the old forum we had at least 50 pages!!!

50!!!

On the first incarnation of the new forums the Tiger thread had more pages than no topic and presently we are at 7 pages and a number of the members have Tigers as their icons in solidarity.

ITS A REVOLUTION!

And if we can't get a Tiger forum could we get a Triple D forum??

Otherwise we can just impliment the Dynamic Trio into the Tiger forum since all three of us are founding members of the new tiger regime.

Come on Admin!! We earned it!

Admin can I have a whole forum devoted to my self Biggrin

i have got so much to say maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :twisted:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

nah

we cant have a forum just cos ONE sister needs it

if we girls have sercet stuff to chat about we'll PM one another

the seperate forum was good but we quickly ran out of girly stuff to chat about

and Dave grow up :roll:

i object

the rest of the forum will be dry, coz lets face it half the decent posts are from the ladies

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

i object

the rest of the forum will be dry, coz lets face it half the decent posts are from the ladies

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
nah

we cant have a forum just cos ONE sister needs it

if we girls have sercet stuff to chat about we'll PM one another

the seperate forum was good but we quickly ran out of girly stuff to chat about

i agree but no ones pming me Sad

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

You say that to me alot

perhaps you could; dare I say it; drink more milk?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

hmmm....

Not a terribly bad suggestion...

I have an important question for you I am about to post on the milk thread - beware.

"Constantine" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

You say that to me alot

Perhaps because... you need to grow up?

But, aren't you like, 6'3" already? That's a few millimetres short of freakdom.

Stop drinking milk already!

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Nope.... a separate forum just for the girls is a waste of space, time and a Continuum. It'll just be them nattering about bangles... and sticers... and jelly beans. And would dry up in no time. They need the guys to bring the conflict.

If they have secrets to discuss use the pm service.

And a guy only forum would just be chaos.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
Nope.... a separate forum just for the girls is a waste of space, time and a Continuum. It'll just be them nattering about bangles... and sticers... and jelly beans. And would dry up in no time. They need the guys to bring the conflict.

If they have a seperate forum for bangles and jelly beans and what not, isn't that a good thing?

I'd be for giving'em their own forum if they keep the girly fruity stuff confined to a separate, inaccessible to males, forum.

Biggrin

"irfghan" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

If they have a seperate forum for bangles and jelly beans and what not, isn't that a good thing?

I'd be for giving'em their own forum if they keep the girly fruity stuff confined to a separate, inaccessible to males, forum.

Biggrin

But theres only soo much you can say about Jelly Beans... and i dont knw the first thing about Bangles... other than they're colourfull and come in diff sizes and made of glass... i think.

That would be terrible... it would be Admins own personal hell.

Back in BLACK

why would it be hell for me?

less topics for me to moderate...

There are a few topics tat copuld use a girls only forum.

It is not supposed to be a main forum. It is only to be used as an emergency type of thing... Or is PM enough for that?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
why would it be hell for me?

less topics for me to moderate...

There are a few topics tat copuld use a girls only forum.

It is not supposed to be a main forum. It is only to be used as an emergency type of thing... Or is PM enough for that?

Actually i didnt think of PM, it was fun at first and we only used it rarely so i guess no point of havin it...admin, used for emergencies only, whatever :roll:

Topic locked