But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
how many names do i have!!! jeez!!!

duh boy, doc duh, tweedleduh

i officialy hate you :evil:

evil creature!!!

Learn to chill, dont be a hater! i aint evil you are, if you be nice to me i will be nice to you, simple....i shall name you Doc Tweedleuh....your nick Doc Duh.

you have to be nice for me to be nice

anyway, bien nice dont get you anywhere!

im a grumpy old man from now on :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
you have to be nice for me to be nice

anyway, bien nice dont get you anywhere!

im a grumpy old man from now on :evil:

I hate grumpy men, have to hear them complain over the fone at work, like that aint bad enough!

well im gona make bring work to your home and to these forums!!

my aim in life: to make yours a living hell, as of now

youve awaken the dark side :twisted:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
well im gona make bring work to your home and to these forums!!

my aim in life: to make yours a living hell, as of now

youve awaken the dark side :twisted:

hahahaha what a joke, bring it on.....what can a duh boy like you do? your just a wuss Blum 3

I seek refuge in ALLAH from the accursed devil and his cohorts.

For clarification all this talk of love is a devils ploy and devils deception and I seek refuge in ALLAH Almighty from this evil. This talk of illicit love and illicit desires is an evil which I sincerely regret ever having brought up. This is the devil and I pray that ALLAH keeps us in His Unique and Pure protection.

Love for Teachers.

When they instill in your heart the love for EVERY sunnah. That is what makes me think a person is FANTASTIC. Love for ALLAH, RASUL AND DEEN are beneficial, all others are pointless and destructive. Love for parents, wife, siblings, children etc can be part of love for deen. Love for deen is what provides the heart with solace, peace and tranquilitiy and it is established that illicit loves only seek to cause depression, dejection and desperation. That is of no benefit.

Ya ALLAH! We pray that you fill our hearts with love for deen and make our eyes wells of your fear.AMEEN.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Another thing i like bout ppl are those who are quiet and genuinely nice and dont say much but when they do all they talk of is good things...but i also like ppl who talk a lot regarding useful stuff.

I am not amused by small minded people that think all muslims are asian lol and that think that ' there all the same' lol arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Work in proportion of your need for Allah....How much do you need him?

"Med" wrote:
I seek refuge in ALLAH from the accursed devil and his cohorts.

For clarification all this talk of love is a devils ploy and devils deception and I seek refuge in ALLAH Almighty from this evil. This talk of illicit love and illicit desires is an evil which I sincerely regret ever having brought up. This is the devil and I pray that ALLAH keeps us in His Unique and Pure protection.

Love for Teachers.

When they instill in your heart the love for EVERY sunnah. That is what makes me think a person is FANTASTIC. Love for ALLAH, RASUL AND DEEN are beneficial, all others are pointless and destructive. Love for parents, wife, siblings, children etc can be part of love for deen. Love for deen is what provides the heart with solace, peace and tranquilitiy and it is established that illicit loves only seek to cause depression, dejection and desperation. That is of no benefit.

Ya ALLAH! We pray that you fill our hearts with love for deen and make our eyes wells of your fear.AMEEN.

ameen) alhamdulilah very well said...

Pages