Absent

jus to let you lot know that im not gonna come on the forum for a while. Im not feeling well, but if i done anything to upset any1 then im sorry.

I might come back if i get better but who knows what might happen, so for now, In the safe custody of ALLAH, Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Take care Med! - hope you feel better soon and it isn't serious.

"Med" wrote:
jus to let you lot know that im not gonna come on the forum for a while. Im not feeling well, but if i done anything to upset any1 then im sorry.

I might come back if i get better but who knows what might happen, so for now, In the safe custody of ALLAH, Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

u JOKIN.........

well anyway( may ALLAH give you the best of health)

Ameen. Wa alaykum as Salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Med" wrote:

....and u just had to create a thread about this?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Hpe u get betta soon Med

"May Allah subhana wata Allah by the waseela of his beloved rasul (SAW) get u betta soon n accept ur heartful wishes.Ameen!"

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

i will miss u ...not Biggrin
but take care and hope you get better

cmon, give the bro a hug!! wheres that damn hug thread lol Blum 3

Safe Med, take some MEDication...you get it? Lol

Adio, Sayanora, Ciao, Peace, Allah Hafiz

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Lol Lol Lol

can not be ruled out indeed Sherlock Wink

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i think he's loveSICK :twisted:

lol lets hope he gets cured from being lurrrrrrrve sick!

lol, aww poor guy, mayb its u guys who made him ill with the constant teasing! Blum 3

get well soon Med, May Allah grant u shifa, wassalaam. Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Salam

Take care Med. Be good.

Come back soon ok.

Remember. No Suicide bombings !!!

Omrow

Lol! I cant keep away but im still not feeling any better. Infact feeling worse. I need help!!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Lol! I cant keep away but im still not feeling any better. Infact feeling worse. I need help!!

Welcome back Med!

"Constantine" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Welcome back Med!

i was gonna say good riddance...but not all our wishes come true do they Biggrin

can i do a thread like this?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
can i do a thread like this?

Only if you go and never come bak!

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Welcome back Med!

i was gonna say good riddance...but not all our wishes come true do they Biggrin

lol... Ed...

You used to have an impartiality to you which I always found rather classy.

Let me be the forum's little kid - i might not have the opportunity to be 12 again in the future and I rather enjoy it.

"Constantine" wrote:

lol... Ed...

You used to have an impartiality to you which I always found rather classy.

Let me be the forum's little kid - i might not have the opportunity to be 12 again in the future and I rather enjoy it.

Lol i like the new Ed he's funny and his and med's debates have got to be the funniest, nice entertainment once in a while!

Ed reminds me of someone....

Hmmmm...

Oh yeah! Got it!

Tom Hanks' character in 'Big!'

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Aphrodite" wrote:

Hmmmm...

Oh yeah! Got it!

LOL

yeh he does

but in the end Tom Hank got all mature in his new body (then he had to become a child again)

cant see that happeing with Mr Ed

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

Hmmmm...

Oh yeah! Got it!

LOL

yeh he does

but in the end Tom Hank got all mature in his new body (then he had to become a child again)

cant see that happeing with Mr Ed

Yeah, he's just gonna grow younger and younger until all he does is go 'goo-goo gaa-gaa.' Probably make more sense then he currently does though...

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thats not a very nice thing to say now is it... Smile

sorry for reviving this dead thread but im not coming online for a bit, well thats my intention anyway, but if the urge gets too strong i might not be able to resist

In the meantime make dua for me, and more importantly for the people who are suffering all over the earth.

assalaamu alaykum

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar