How can we save our women and our culture?

Number of women who are waiting to get married is over exceeding the limit!. This is very bad and we as brothers are simply watching.

We need to do something soon before these women decide to do something themselves. It will always be bad when they make decisions before us!.

My opinion is to inforce law for all men who has ability to marry more than a wife. At-least be with a minimum of 2 wives to a maximum of 4 wives.

I think something must be done soon or we gonna loose the look of our culture and it's behaviour...

Nah mate I already philosophised over having multiple spouses and decided against as I agonized that I might not treat them equally.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Salam

"Mujahid'" wrote:
Number of women who are waiting to get married is
over exceeding the limit!. This is very bad and we as brothers are simply watching...

Which country are you referring to?

This is not happening in Britain.

Here in the UK, most women, muslim or not, do not want to get married until they reach 30.

Omrow

Enforcing by law would decrease women interfering their husbands not to marry. This would be a good practise and surely saving our women's respect.

Just imagine if our women start doing those bad habits, going with foreigners (white males) because they can't get married, or simply starting to visit night clubs so that they get men!. This is going to be terrible!!. Don’t you think so?

[img]http//img279.imageshack.us/img279/3331/10293wx.jpg[/img]

u've got a point there..

im not sure what the ratio is in the Uk

but if it is a problem, i think rather than forced into polygamy, one should be encouraged.

after all im sure there is great reward in helping a woman fulfil her marital needs..

but imo women are greedy these days.. they don't wanna share.. not that u need their permission.. edit.. i shudnt laugh..

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"khan" wrote:

after all im sure there is great reward in helping a woman fulfil her marital needs..

That would be my only argument for personally taking part in polygamy otherwise I just don't think I could hack, I mean if we lived a jungle then sure maybe, but otherwise I'd go insane without enough me-time or just alone time.

Actually that would be so cool living in a jungle (aside fro the dangers) you could swing from tree to tree in to the into canopy cafe where orangutans would serve you french toast and fresh fruit for breakfast, and you could make a load of high ways among the emergers using rope bridges, it would so sick, and imagine just taking a cool bath in a the pool of a waterfall when sudeenly a croc swims up with breakfast on his mind and then what the heck! A TAN/BLACK STREAK SHOOTS OVER THE TOP OF THE WATERFALL RACING HEAD FIRST IN A 2 KILOMETER FREEFALL AND NAILS THE CROC RIGHT IN THE BACK OF THE NECK!!! when the pair re-emerge fro the sizable splash the Tiger just stands there looking cool in the sunlight on his new (belly side up) crocodile lilo. Wow this is super cool, me needs to get out of here and hit the jungle. Blum 3

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

In Muslim societies where there are many more women than men, polygamy would naturally take place. No need for forcing anything.

Lets stop entertaining the freak's fanatasy about multiple partners?

Word. Agreed

Big shout oit to grandpa Irfgy

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

what'd i do? Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

nutin 2 be ashamed of pops Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"irfghan" wrote:
Calling me grandpa. :evil:

What :shock: you dont like that name??? (actually dont really call u it much only very very rarely, only called u it first few times but got bored)
oh Sad sorry will stop calling you that.....

U think!!! i was only jokin grandpa! :twisted: