How do you know if your in love?

OK, I know that a lot of people have made topics on love before from different angles but I havent been involved in those topics and perhaps some of them occurred before I graced this forum with my presence, lol!!!

Basically, I want to know how do you know if your in love? What are the signs and symptoms of this disease. And pls I am referring to boy-girl love so keep to this type of love, im NOT chatting about brotherly, filial, paternal love etc.

(Dont go get any ideas, im only asking)

meds in love! meds in luuuurve! meds in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Is this your way of finding out if anyone on the forum is in lurve?

"Med" wrote:

(Dont go get any ideas, im only asking)

I refer the readers (referring to YOU ADMIN!!) to my above comment.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:

million dollar question, with who???????

"irfghan" wrote:
Is this your way of finding out if anyone on the forum is in lurve?

No. I honestly have no interest in your love lives, keep them to yourselves, I just want to know how do you know if your in luuuuuuuuuuurrvvvvvvvvveeeeeee as admin so interestingly put it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Be afraid! Be veeeerrrrrry Afraiid!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I think Im gonna regret starting this thread. . . .

Why are you picking on me? Why are all the other kids being nasty to me? Is anyone feeling sorry for me?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Be afraid! Be veeeerrrrrry Afraiid!

lol

As for med's question, how do u know your in love? well you just know :roll:

Angel care to expand on that?

If you just know, then why do people ask how do they know if they are in love?

Obviously if you just know then no1 would ask that question. Also for those who ARENT IN LOVE (***cough ME cough***), some should explain how ppl think they in love?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Nothing I could think of could give you a definitive answer to that question.

"Ya just do" is over used cliche and not entirely correct.

"completing each other" is equally cliched and still not to the point.

Basically you just feel charmed. Intimataly amused with yourself and the other person. And interested - deeply interested and intrigued by almost everything about them.

There really is too much that goes into it but eventually it hits you and you jump to attention trying to figure out what course to pursue.

"Med" wrote:
Angel care to expand on that?

If you just know, then why do people ask how do they know if they are in love?

Obviously if you just know then no1 would ask that question. Also for those who ARENT IN LOVE (***cough ME cough***), some should explain how ppl think they in love?

Its a feeling when the world has stopped and only you are movin, its a feeling when you know that you have everythin... :roll:

In case u didnt catch on i was being sarcy, never been in love.

"angel" wrote:

Its a feeling when the world has stopped and only you are movin, its a feeling when you know that you have everythin...

So all those ppl who say they fell in love, or are in love they feel like that? I cant believe that thats what they feel, can that be a real and COMMON emotion for ppl when they think they are in love?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

u sure thats not just the weed kicking in?

"Med" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Its a feeling when the world has stopped and only you are movin, its a feeling when you know that you have everythin...

So all those ppl who say they fell in love, or are in love they feel like that? I cant believe that thats what they feel, can that be a real and COMMON emotion for ppl when they think they are in love?

I was being sarcy :roll: but come on tell us all, are u feeling like that?

"Admin" wrote:
u sure thats not just the weed kicking in?

LOL, yeh.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"angel" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

I was being sarcy :roll: but come on tell us all, are u feeling like that?

If you asking am I feeling like the world has stopped and Im the only one moving and that I have everything then no. Only time I feel different from my normal state is when I get a headache, get dizzy then it feels like I have stopped and the whole world is moving.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Salam

"Med" wrote:
I want to know how do you know if your in love?

When you think about her a lot, then know that you are in deep deep... trouble.

"Admin" wrote:
meds in love!

Now that it has been offically confirmed that Med is well into it.

And angel wants to know with whom.

Why on earth is she worried about Med's secret beloved.

Wait a minute. I know why she is worried.

Omrow

Actually don't worry about the signs.

The girl will tell you you are in love with her.

And if you disagree she will yell at you.

It's all rather frighteningly simple.

"Omrow" wrote:

And angel wants to know with whom.

Why on earth is she worried about Med's secret beloved.

Wait a minute. I know why she is worried.

Omrow

And why would that be mousey?

"Constantine" wrote:

no, No, NO [size=18]NO[/size] [size=24]NO[/size]

I am NOT IN LOVE!!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

First its denial, then its acceptance...

Denial aint a river in egypt!

"Med" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

no, No, NO [size=18]NO[/size] [size=24]NO[/size]

I am NOT IN LOVE!!

Exactly - that's the part where I got yelled at.

If that happens to you, you are probably in love.

Best of luck.

First kid better be named Dawud for services rendered.

"Admin" wrote:

Deja vu. u always use this stupid river denial, where is it or aint it a river or are u just sayin it aint in egypt?

Lol dave is that what Annette did 2 u or was it the other way round?

yup used it before.

The Nile is in Egypt...denial is not.

"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Deja vu. u always use this stupid river denial, where is it or aint it a river or are u just sayin it aint in egypt?

lol one day she called me up and said "Dave I think we're in love" and I was a little bit confused and responded "no we're not"

So I spent the next 30 minutes apologizing.

And she asked me why I wasted 30 minutes saying im sorry (and I dont apologize often to anybody)

and I pointed out I was afraid she would break up with me

and then she said "so that means youre in love with me dummy"

and I said "oh"

Salam

"Med" wrote:
I am NOT IN LOVE!!

We would love to believe you... Romeo.

Omrow

Look I only wanted an answer to a question but obviously you guys like to dig deeper and find some underlying issues which DONT EXIST!!

I am not in love, that is rubbish. Im only asking how ppl know they are in this love. I got some answers but they dont make sense to me. All this stuff about being all happy, or world standing still doesnt make any sense to me.

If someone thinks they have been ''in love'' perhaps they could tell me what they thought they were feeling.

And dave, dont get too excited. I dont speak with unrelated women so how the hell am I gonna have a gf who i fall in love with?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

love is a four letter word...

"Constantine" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

lol one day she called me up and said "Dave I think we're in love" and I was a little bit confused and responded "no we're not"

So I spent the next 30 minutes apologizing.

And she asked me why I wasted 30 minutes saying im sorry (and I dont apologize often to anybody)

and I pointed out I was afraid she would break up with me

and then she said "so that means youre in love with me dummy"

and I said "oh"

Thats prety funny and sounds very easy not complicated the way ppl make it out to be.

Girl: oh i think we are in love
Boy: umm yeh girls are always right, so we must be Blum 3

Pages