You had a bad day

69 posts / 0 new
Last post

I didn’t have a bad day yesterday it was actually okay, just got back from work, went to Durs-e-Quran, heard tilawath/naats (Muhammad Milad Raza Qadri) and listened to Durs (this particular verse in the Quran was on hypocrites) then we had zikr (oh I felt in so much peace in weeks!!) then there was greetings/salutations on the Holy Prophet (SAW). I felt so good last night….now I am feeling rubbish coz I slept in and it meant I had to rush my breakfast in order to get into work on time, my head is sore YUCK.

Normally when I feel bad I cry it out and share it with hubby unless its coz of him I am upset lol.

Angel

ARgh... feeln really terrible at moment.

Got a cough and a cold. But gota go down London this week for 4 wks. Cousin sisters weddings coming up. Need to do preps. Like i dont already hav enough to do.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Having a bad day... well bad month really.

Need to do something positive to counter-act it :/

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... suggestions?

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

The months only just started!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

well its been bad since ramadan really... and correcting me isnt helping!

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

well its been bad since ramadan really...

:/ do you know what the problem is? if yes then find a solution! (yeah i know that sounds simple and obvious :/) oh yeah, stop thinking so much.
sephy wrote:
and correcting me isnt helping!

:ooops: my bad

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There isnt really a solution otherwise i would have just delt with it by now.
But the point is its left me feelings really crap evr since. And each day JUST DRAAAAAAGS!
Need to set off an equally big explosion of good happy happy feelings to counteract it...

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
There isnt really a solution otherwise i would have just delt with it by now.
But the point is its left me feelings really crap evr since. And each day JUST DRAAAAAAGS!
Need to set off an equally big explosion of good happy happy feelings to counteract it...

Sad
meet up with old friends who dont think you're a pokemon and have some fun together?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Pages