You had a bad day

Just wondering what people do when they have a bad day to cheer themselves up or make themselves feel better?

Not that im having a bad day mind you, just curious. You're tired and frustrated, nothing went right today and you're feeling like cack. What do you do?

Things make me sleepy.

So, if I had a bad day, I'd probably sleep it off.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

In the days of being a kafir-scum, I would setlle down with friends (real people, not the TV show) and have a big spliff.

It made me feel better for about half an hour, then I felt 'meh' and lazy. In the morning I felt much worse (because I'd still remember the bad day I'd had, and I'd also now have a head ache and sore throat).

Nowadays, I WISH I could say I always sit down and read Qur'an. On the few occaisions that I have done this I've felt a WHOLE lot better - I like to open it at random, read the English translation first the recite the Arabic, that way you have more of an understanding of what your saying. You'll be surprised at the number of times the Surah you chose (competely 'randomly') relates directly to whatever problems you're having.

In reality, I just watch TV (or take my frustrations out on Tottenham Hotsur in Pro Evo).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Listen to daniel puter song?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Noor wrote:
cry.

Crying is good

It lets the boo hoos out!

But seriously

crying gets it all out
when you're all cried out, you can't be bothered being upset after it

What I usually do is watch something funny
usually videos of me and my friends doing stupid impressions
always works

Okay, im not gonna cry. Its just not somethng i do.

I prefer to watch an episode of either The Simpsons or Family Guy. That usually cracks me up. Or i channel it during a game of Halo 3... wild destruction and mayhem helps.

Or, if i cant be bothered with either of those then i hit the gym and work it off.

Back in BLACK

1R4M wrote:
Noor wrote:
cry.

Crying is good

It lets the boo hoos out!

"You hired a male nanny?

A 'manny'?"

Damn E4 with it's never-ending repeats of friends!

I don't think I've had a 'bad' day since I quit my job. When I had them at work, I always liked to complain about it to someone who didn't care. That way, I realised it's not important (it's just work - I haven't spoken to any of those guys since the day I left, saying 'keep in touch' as I walked out the door for the final time).

listen to music and treat myself to a chippy chip muffin with extra ketchup Biggrin

I personnally just eat. alot of eating MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
WATCH TROUBLE TV
LISTENT TO MTV
WATCH MOVIES
EAT
PLAY PLAY STAION
EAT

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

afta a bad day i return home 2 ma gawjus nephewz afta a biggggg hug am all kwl lol

Salam

Seraphim wrote:

Just wondering what people do when they have a bad day to cheer themselves up or make themselves feel better? Not that im having a bad day mind you, just curious. You're tired and frustrated, nothing went right today and you're feeling like cack.

What do you do?

Let go. Use the Force.

Thats what Obi Won Knobi advised Luke Skywalker when he
was feeling a bit down in that tunnel being chased by Darth Vader.

Omrow

Omrow wrote:
Let go. Use the Force.

Yeah. Just forget about whatever's troubling you. Like it doesn't exist.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Are you mocking Obi Won !!!!

Blasphemer !!!

I think his name is OBI-WAN, not Obi-Won.

I listen to optimistic stuff, use a punch bag and make myself a cup of tea. That always helps!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

When I have a bad day the only thing I want to do is cry to my mum about it. No other person or relation would ever give you the sympathy you're looking for apart from your mum.

But dont you think that its better not to make your mother worry more.

Why burden her further?

I don't care how sad this makes me appear, but Fly Like a Bird by Mariah Carey is a pretty brilliant song, for lifting spirits.

Cry.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:
Cry.

Aww... don't worry, I'm coming back in like 7 months (insha'Allah).

actually don't. it makes you feel better but you end up with a banging headache and puffy eyes the next morning.

Ya'qub wrote:
Funzo wrote:
Cry.

Aww... don't worry, I'm coming back in like 7 months (insha'Allah).

inshALLAH and wohoo! lol

Im a lil surprised no one said meditate or something.

The Jedi learn to keep things in perspective. A way of aknowledging reality but not to the expense of the present or without letting it get to you.

Back in BLACK

wednesday wrote:
Courage wrote:

I listen to optimistic stuff, use a punch bag and make myself a cup of tea. That always helps!

You have a punch bag? I want a punch bag!! Now that really helps!

Not really.

I tried that once, but I got no satisfaction as inanimate objects cannot feel pain.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

naah, I need to see the pain, otherwise it gets me angry. er.

Makes you a (more) sympathetic person. Nothing wrong or stupid about that.

Me on the other hand, I can be properly evil.

I just need to take over the world to show its full extent.

oh yeah, and chocolate. i usually go out and buy something really expensive, make up usually. makes me happy for some odd reason.

I am good at generally ignoring things.

I was just hinting at my cluelessness, which copuld be linked to me ignoring things for too long... or it could be "deep stuff".

I am sure even evil people have regretted things. It's part of the human condition. Question is if they would have reacted differently.

I get up, do wudu, read two nafl, do duaa, eat chocolate, go sleep
it reeeeeeeeeeeeli calms me down.

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Omrow wrote:
But dont you think that its better not to make your mother worry more.

Why burden her further?

Mothers are very intuitive-if i come home depressed or feeling like crap, my mum would immediately know something is wrong no matter how hard I try to hide it and from that point onwards it would also be on her mind, but the point I was trying to make is that others will just think of your problems as being petty whereas from your mum you'd get the sympathy you're looking for and sometimes you just want to rant and unload all your problems and in my case my mum is the person to do that to.

Pages