Heels...HARAAAAM!

146 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol heelz how i h8 dem
am a girl, bu i just hate heelz da noise dey mke iz soooooooo anoyin
and i dnt nw it seemz wierd watz rng wiv flatz at lest der comfortble 2 wlk in lol

But would you spen £3,ooo on a pair of heel less heels.

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

Can we please move this thread to the girl's only forum. I really dont like the way this thread is headed :? (no, I don't think Im reading too much into it)

Why ask random muslim girls if they'll wear a certain pair of high-heels? :?: :roll: Get married?

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Amal wrote:
Can we please move this thread to the girl's only forum. I really dont like the way this thread is headed :? (no, I don't think Im reading too much into it)

Why ask random muslim girls if they'll wear a certain pair of high-heels? :?: :roll: Get married?

All i said was would you spend 3G's on desighner shoes. thats all. Sad

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

big bro wrote:
Amal wrote:

All i said was would you spend 3G's on desighner shoes. thats all. Sad

Aww Im sorry big bro If I sounded like I was picking on you :? It doesnt sound like you had any ill-intentions when you said it my friend, but its human nature to get carried away with things and not realise :? . It wasnt based solely on what you said, this topic just seems to be headed to stuff that I'd like to censor myself from, let alone anyone else younger than me. :shock: I never knew what Louboutins were until I read it today in this thread, and call me old fashioned, but Id prefer not to learn about things like that here, or discuss what sort of heels I'd wear etc.

I hope Im not alone in this one lol :?

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

no you aint sis. admin can you move this thread to the sisters room?

You're not avoiding something that's taboo are you?

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

what so taboo about high heels? everything seems to be taboo to you :roll:

its about haya :roll:

Hey, I'm just talking generally and playing devil's advocate, if it's not a question of taboo at all then fair enough.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

It seems if heels really ARE haram, then (at least for guys to read or write about)!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

There is a topic about female gentile mutilation which involves discussing a womans awrah but no one is kicking up a fuss about that or asking it to be moved to the sister thread but discussing openly on whether heels are halal or haraam is a question of modesty :?

I dont get it.

Men wear heels (but they are not as big as women heels) which go click click click. The issue here is not the heel itself but rather the noise they make. Heels are everywhere these days and it something that affects the youth (whether it be guy or girl) so if we cant discuss it openly here where are we suppose to? If Im not mistaken isnt the revival motto discussing things that affect the youth? :doubt:

Ps to those girls that dont feel comfortable answering a question posed by a guy or discussing heels then just dont post.

Noor wrote:

its about haya :roll:

I second that!

Fool :?

Erm... I must be missing something. I don't think there is anything wrong with discussing shoes on the main forum... I think some comments have been misunderstood or been taken out of context... including my comment :? Sad :!:

I don't get what the fuss is over but I do think that if you're going to post a link do please check that the other content on the page is not unIslamic.

And I think heel-less shoes/sandals are very ugly looking.

Imaani wrote:

And I think heel-less shoes/sandals are very ugly looking.

You're wrong!!

Lol.

I didn't mean flat shoes but 'high heeled' shoes with an invisible(ie none at all) high heel!

Aaaaaarrgggghhhhhh. Stop misinterpreting what I'm saying!! :evil:

Salaam

It has been brought to my attention that some people feel this topic is an issue for sisters to discuss amongst themselves as some feel it lacks modesty. After going through it i cant really see anything immodest.

Do most brothers feel it should only be discussed amongst sisters in sisters section? do sisters feel same way?

either way just keep it free from detail which could make others uncomfortable. also guys...if its about heels...why you wanna discuss that anyway lol

Its only shoes... not like underwear or sumthing... lol...

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

xSmurfy786x wrote:

We've already got one of those on the guy's forum too.

Ya'qub wrote:
xSmurfy786x wrote:

ugh!
ur all hypocrites!

1R4M wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
xSmurfy786x wrote:

ugh!
ur all hypocrites!

It was a joke! Can I call you Gully (as in Gullible)?

Ya'qub wrote:
1R4M wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
xSmurfy786x wrote:

ugh!
ur all hypocrites!

It was a joke! Can I call you Gully (as in Gullible)?

LOL
yes
I really am gullible
= [

I bet u lot really do tho...

No we dont.

Ya'qub was OBVIOUSLY joking.

Its a thread on lingerie not underwear

Lol

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
No we dont.

Lol

When is lingerie NOT underwear. Actually, don't answer tha. I think we should stop NOW.

Ya'qub wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
No we dont.

Lol

When is lingerie NOT underwear. Actually, don't answer tha. I think we should stop NOW.

YES!

bas!!!!!!!!!!!

1R4M wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
No we dont.

Lol

YES!

bas!!!!!!!!!!!

whos bas?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

stop.

and u call yaself a paki? shame on u

WHER IS THE GUYS SECTION :?

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

Totally agree with Naz there.

It is a girly topic but nothing that requires it to be moved to the 'sister-only' section

Angel

Pages