Are You A Morning Person?

175 posts / 0 new
Last post

yea TOBAH....i've a mosque at my doorstep well 2 be exact 1 min walk,

whenever i wanna try getting out the house theres like friggin groups of

men outside, and they really do get up ya nerves coz they dont budge and

go on and on about they life storyz

"Mujahidah" wrote:

Now im just realising hw valuable my sleep is specially wen pple used 2 say 2 me sleep on time :oops: ....wakin up at 4am n stayin awake all day goin bk to bed at 12.30am is hard but Alhamdullilah its worth it Biggrin

I just hpe i stay like dis after Ramadhan too.

Me too...its not advisable to sleep after Fajr anyway. Apparently there are many blessings during that time...but that is also the time when one is deepest in sleep.

I've started to stay awake after Sehri (but that's only cos of work etc). I find it SO hard, especially since I fall asleep late...over sleeping hardens the spiritual heart.

I'll prob sleep in on Saturdays tho... :oops:

"Med" wrote:

loooooooool. Yeh, u shud be sitting at home!! How dare you even think about morning walks? tobah kar! lol

Yes. You right.

Fresh air is haraam for women. And Naj u should know better

I'm trying to tell this to mum-the early bird

but she has this annoying attachment with the ducks in the park

"NaJ/19" wrote:
yea TOBAH....i've a mosque at my doorstep well 2 be exact 1 min walk,

whenever i wanna try getting out the house theres like friggin groups of

men outside, and they really do get up ya nerves coz they dont budge and

go on and on about they life storyz

Yes they do but subhanALLAH what they do is wrong. Mawlana Shuayb Desai of Sheffield once mentioned in a bayaan about rights that islam even gives the road rights, and among the rights of the road is that people do not stand in the way, blocking the pathway and that it is the roads right that people who walk on it should have their gaze lowered.

Ask your father/brother to have word with Mawlana of the masjid that the men are disturbing the women folk. InshaALLAH Mawlana should sort them out?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

they'll prob start an argument as per usual,PPL wud rather stay outta they way

no point sending a burnleyian to do an alum rockies job. I sort em out, causing trouble to purdahnasheen women is wrong, especially outside the masjid. I'll ask 'em nicely to not obstruct the pathway and if they got a problem then bring a stick out and start beating em away so the Respected Ladies can go in peace.!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yea go 4 it, but do take my advice PATHANS are pretty TOUGH, they like

lions ,where as u alum rockies are like RUBBER,

yea for the ladyz who do pardah its pretty bad, but for ppl like me......

"NaJ/19" wrote:
yea go 4 it, but do take my advice PATHANS are pretty TOUGH, they like

lions ,where as u alum rockies are like RUBBER,

u didnt mention they were pathan . . . em . . . actually im busy for the next week . . . maybe after ramadaan i can come . . . . oh no i just remember I got a thing to do after the eid thing . . . er I think I wont be able to come for a while.

lol.

But seriously pathan are tough mashaALLAH, I like pathans, they have ghairat and make good friends, and do tableegh and a lot of other good things aswell.

The advantages of rubber.

1. It does not break easily so is quite strong.
2. It can be bent around depending on situation so is very flexible.
3. It is fun to play with.
4. It holds things close together.
5. It comes in pretty colours.

This is just a short list, rubber has much more benefits and advantages. So Alum Rockies are also strong, flexible, fun to be with, hold together, are colourful.

I thought Muhtarama did full purdah?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lolllllll, come off it ...i know u really a WIMP,

theres ALOT of pathans in my area, most of my students are PATHAN, but they good ppl and tend to be more strict about issues,there aint even a womens section in mosque,and girls over 10 cnt read there either,

my mistake instead of rubber i shud hav just put NOTHING lol...

did i mention anything 2 do with pardah previously?

"NaJ/19" wrote:

Yes Muhtarama did. I thought Muhtarama did full pardah but the above suggests otherwise.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"NaJ/19" wrote:

Yes Muhtarama did. I thought Muhtarama did full pardah but the above suggests otherwise.

stop prying Med. whether the sister does full pardah or not is her own business.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

well u know the thing is i DO, but i DONT,
its not PAKKA PARDAH, but inshallah im sorting myself out

"NaJ/19" wrote:
well u know the thing is i DO, but i DONT,
its not PAKKA PARDAH, but inshallah im sorting myself out

do u attend the same school/teachings as Med?

the answer to the above, i believe, is Yes

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

It's actually No. Lol

One's a Deobandi the other is a Salafi.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
wot difference does it make? :?

No difference.

Or at least it shouldn't do.

"Aasiyah" wrote:

A lot

certain schools consider the Niaqab Fard and think that them women who dont wear one and "strut in the streets" are sinning

i wanted to kno if she was part of such a school

"irfghan" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

It's actually No. Lol

really? I didnt know that. I thought we were both deobandi but thanks for telling me im a salafi. nice one mate.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

Potatoe /Pota-to

Lol. Yes . Apparently deobandi, tableeghi, wahhabi are all the same, lol.

Salaam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

here we go again......

i ist DEOBANDI, and so ist med,

whats the fuss ppl?

ist? is that is or isnt? or in the middle?

fwiw, does it really matter?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

fwiw?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

For What It's Worth.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Or,IGI

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

A lot

certain schools consider the Niaqab Fard and think that them women who dont wear one and "strut in the streets" are sinning

i wanted to kno if she was part of such a school

this view is held by the Shaf'i school of thought. whilst some hanafi scholars have said that in places of fitnah it becomes wajib, the main Hanafi view is that its optional.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Med" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

It's actually No. Lol

really? I didnt know that. I thought we were both deobandi but thanks for telling me im a salafi. nice one mate.

I thought it was the other way around.

I was close nevertheless. Wink

"Aasiyah" wrote:

this view is held by the Shaf'i school of thought. whilst some hanafi scholars have said that in places of fitnah it becomes wajib, the main Hanafi view is that its optional.

ACTUALLY the other three madhahib view the niqab as obligaotry, in our hanafi madhab there was the most leeway in that the face was allowed to be OPEN if there is no fear of fitnah. Now the ulama of ahnaaf (im talking about leading ulama of standing) have explained that the only reason the face could have been left open was because tehre was no fear of mischief, obviously today this is not the case and hence the hanafi ruling is also that she must necessarily have her face closed.

The main hanafi view is that its optional. That is a bit rong. Actually, the face WAS allowed to be open on CONDITION no FEAR OF MISCHIEF. That condition is no longer found anywhere in teh world so the face must be closed.

Truth has come and falsehood has perished for falsehood by its very nature is doomed to perish.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

ACTUALLY the other three madhahib view the niqab as obligaotry, in our hanafi madhab there was the most leeway in that the face was allowed to be OPEN if there is no fear of fitnah. Now the ulama of ahnaaf (im talking about leading ulama of standing) have explained that the only reason the face could have been left open was because tehre was no fear of mischief, obviously today this is not the case and hence the hanafi ruling is also that she must necessarily have her face closed.

i am not completely sure about the Hanbali stance (looking into it) but as far as i'm aware, the popular opinion in the Maliki school states that it isnt wajib for a woman to wear niqab. Rather, her hands and face may remain uncovered.

Quote:
The main hanafi view is that its optional. That is a bit rong. Actually, the face WAS allowed to be open on CONDITION no FEAR OF MISCHIEF.

no need for caps Med, i assure u i'm not blind. Wink u dont seem to have read my post properly though - i did say: [b]"some hanafi scholars have said that in places of fitnah it becomes wajib"[/b] replace 'fitnah' with 'mischief' and u pretty much just made the same point as me.

Quote:
That condition is no longer found anywhere in teh world so the face must be closed.

i have not been to Timbuktu and every other part of the world to see where fitnah is or isnt. for u its obviously otherwise, to be able to state so firmly that 'anywhere in the world' the face must be covered. personally i feel this is up to the Muslimah - she has been given the [b]option[/b] to cover her face if she fears fitnah, it is not there to be forced upon her by anyone: it is her choice.

Pages