Eid party/Fundraiser Title

Salam guys

A few of us are organising a girls only eid party/fundraiser so need some cool/catchy titles for it – preferably something that’s about Eid.

Hoping you lovely people can help

My creativity is zero!!!!

Thanks

Angel

It helps if we know what the fundraiser is in favour of?

Back in BLACK

How about

"Girl's Only: Eid Fundraising Event" ?

Or....

"Eid Fundraising Event: Girl's Only" ?

These aren't good enough for you?

I'm out of ideas...

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Good good, keep em coming

Seraph - I just want something that will be catchy to girls something to do with fun/laughter and eid, if eid doesnt come into not bothered, just something short and catchy

Thanks so far guys, appreciated it.

Angel

Angelic wrote:
Seraph - I just want something that will be catchy to girls something to do with fun/laughter and eid, if eid doesnt come into not bothered, just something short and catchy

Oooh, so it doesn't have to link with fund-raising? Still, I'm as dry as Ya'qub:

Ladies night
Eid get together
Eid party
Food, friends and fun!

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

wednesday wrote:
Sister's Fiesta (?)

Isnt that a type of car? Lol

Super-Sister-Fundraiser!

lol, im terrible at these.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Ladies Only?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

wednesday wrote:
Sister's Fiesta (?)

Everyone seem to like that title, its catchy.

Anymore? I appreciate your help, thanks heaps. May Allah (SWT) reward you all.

Angel

Angelic wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Sister's Fiesta (?)

Everyone seem to like that title, its catchy.

Anymore? I appreciate your help, thanks heaps. May Allah (SWT) reward you all.

Angel

I like Sister's Fiesta (maybe you could turn it into a Mexican night as well? Blum 3 )

Ameen to the du'a.

How about:

Sadaqah Social

Sister's Sadaqah Social

Sister's Soiree

Sister's Shindig

Fundraising Feast

Festival of Fundraising

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Halaloween?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Apparantly, Amal appreciates alliteration and... an angry alligator attacks an awareless antelope.

(I ran out of words that made sense so typed the first thing that came into my head. Antelopes don't even live near the swamp. And there is no such word as 'awareless', the correct word should be 'unaware' (call it 'poetic license'). This is not a suggestion for the name of the Event, by the way, it's just Ya'qub wasting his (and everyone else's) time).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

'Sisters, No Misters' evening?

I personally don't like it but that's what our ISOC are calling it :doubt: