Too lost to be saved...

121 posts / 0 new
Last post

Noor wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Young Anonymous Muslimah wrote:

'A series of Unfortunate events'? Nah!! Wink

It happens, trust me. Its when a load of crap happens at the same time, and people turn and blame God for it. And say things like how could God allow such a thing etc etc they get mad and as a way of striking back they give up on their faith.

Sad

Aawwww, noor did that upset you?

there there little one.

it'll be okay.

all the none believers will eventually burn in hell

Biggrin

Back in BLACK

wednesday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

It happens, trust me. Its when a load of crap happens at the same time, and people turn and blame God for it. And say things like how could God allow such a thing etc etc they get mad and as a way of striking back they give up on their faith.

The fear of loss is a path to the darkside.

the concept of accpeting the occurance of BAD alongside GOOD

tears always follow from laughter... or good days always follow on from the bad days (how ever you want to phrase it... you can put smile before a sad face or a sad face before a smile, samething but the order is different which shouldn't matter because it's a cycle!)... it's just how HUMANS work... that's their niche

basically, 'after hardship comes ease' ALWAYS. even if ease comes in the form of death.

'Allah gives and forgives
Man gets and forgets' Baba Ali

wednesday wrote:
Noor wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Noor, But that doesn't mean we can blame the shaiytan for making us disbelieve on the day of judgement!

definitely not but he can place doubts.

and we are to 'fight' it i believe?

insha'Allah Biggrin

wednesday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

tears always follow from laughter... or good days always follow on from the bad days (how ever you want to phrase it... you can put smile before a sad face or a sad face before a smile, samething but the order is different which shouldn't matter because it's a cycle!)... it's just how HUMANS work... that's their niche

basically, 'after hardship comes ease' ALWAYS. even if ease comes in the form of death.

i wish for death a lot. sometimes it seems the only way out.

Seraphim wrote:
Noor wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Sad

there there little one.

it'll be okay.

Biggrin

:roll:

wednesday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Soz, i meant the books.
twas a joke. :oops:

lol, you like em too? I LOVED readin em! and the movie, Sunny being the best character Biggrin

Nah, i read them all, but i kinda felt there was a deeper meaning there that i wasn't reachin, either that or it was just the style of writin. movie was o.k if you didn't read all the books.( i have that thing with book movies!) :?

Noor wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

hmmm, do not be in a hurry to reach the end of the tale.
You'll miss all the good bits.

Pain is a natural part of life. If you were without then there would be cause to worry, as God only tests those he loves.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:
And somebody(wednesday) said there was no good discussion going on lol.

lol, why do you think i started this topic?

and thats why your jedi.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

wednesday wrote:
Noor wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Noor wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Sad

there there little one.

it'll be okay.

Biggrin

:roll:

I bet he's light headed... Seraph you're lacking soberity!

maybe... but i suspect it will be so until deaths embrace.

Back in BLACK

Noor wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

i heard a hadith about that cant remember now.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Noor wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

I remember hearing a hadith about this.

wednesday wrote:
Noor wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

There was a time when I wished that I were never born, and really I were in a bad mood cos I couldn't understand why we didn't have the choice to being born... but then would we be a 'craetion' if we had freewill outside birth and after death?

Freewill begins at birth.
Live life to the full and dont be in a hurry for that last breathe.
Bcoz one way or another its gonna come anyway.

Just enjoy the ride until then.

Back in BLACK

Funzo wrote:

share with the group.

its not nice to just say that and not share

Back in BLACK

Funzo wrote:
Noor wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

i no. astagfirullah

I used to say i did'nt mind if i died now, but now i'm really scared!
if you wish to die you must be really sure of your Imaan.

Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

share with the group.

we shouldn't ask for death but a long life instead.

Noor wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

share with the group.

we shouldn't ask for death but a long life instead.

pppfftt

i could hav told you that

Back in BLACK

Honestly i cant remember and i dont think i should give you a guess, i thought somebody else would know *ehem* noor *ehem*.

Funzo wrote:
Honestly i cant remember and i dont think i should give you a guess, i thought somebody else would know *ehem* noor *ehem*.

She does... she just pointed it out above I-m so happy
and it was pretty much what i had already said... and i didnt even knw about that hadith.
are we all caught up now?

Back in BLACK

What confuses me, is that alot of the time you think "fantastic, Allah (swt) has made sooo many ways and excuses to get us into heaven. That its gotta be a sure deal."
but then there are times when it appears that even the littlest of things can stop you from getting in.

Does that seem fair to you?

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

and it was pretty much what i had already said... and i didnt even knw about that hadith.

no i was expecting quote plus commentary on it and it wasnt that hadith.

Seraphim wrote:
What confuses me, is that alot of the time you think "fantastic, Allah (swt) has made sooo many ways and excuses to get us into heaven. That its gotta be a sure deal."
but then there are times when it appears that even the littlest of things can stop you from getting in.

yes.

Funzo wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

The Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) said, " None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.' "

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.575 Narrated by Anas bin Malik (r.a.)

Noor wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

yes.

Do you care to elaborate?

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

the slightest thing can get you in to heaven and vice versa with hell

example of a story of two brothers one live upstairs was religious did his duties the other not religious didnt read namaz did all the bad things etc
one day the brother upstairs thought that my brother is having so much fun i wanna join him by sinning
the other brother thought what is this life getting me? and he realised that he was getting nothing so he wanted to go upstairs to his brother
one of them slipped while going down the stairs on to the one going up the stairs and they both died
the sinner went to heaven and the good one went to hell, it shows you just based on there intentions there fate was decided. I wouldnt say its unfair because if god wanted we wouldnt have a life we would be dead and we are given immortality if we follow a set of rules which arent that hard when realistically we do nothing to deserve it.

Noor wrote:
Funzo wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

The Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) said, " None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.' "

thats the noor i know Smile

wednesday wrote:
Noor wrote:
Funzo wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

O did everyone see the manner and politeness that a death is? That is a VERY clever link to Qadr, hence leaving it to Allah's will alone!

well the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) did say it

Seraphim wrote:

yes, its all about perspective, but sometimes its exactly that, that throws me. It feels like its contradictory...? :?

wednesday wrote:
Funzo wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Noor wrote:
Funzo wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

O did everyone see the manner and politeness that a death is? That is a VERY clever link to Qadr, hence leaving it to Allah's will alone!

well the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) did say it

hence clever!

exactly but you said it as if you were suprised.

Seraphim wrote:

yes, its all about perspective, but sometimes its exactly that, that throws me. It feels like its contradictory...? :?

it seems contradictory because we assume we deserve a chance of heaven and just the chance of us going to hell seems unfair when in reality its unfair were allowed to go to heaven.

Pages