Do you believe in witch-craft

I never used to believe in witch craft but for the past few month strange things are happening that I am starting to believe. First, I met people with power who can see and tell you if something bad is about to happen to you. I was told someone has visited the witch woman to destroy my life but I didn't believe that.. They offered me protections and asked if I want to retaliate to that person but I only agreed with protection as I didn't see any reason to refuse but didn't agree the retaliation.

Since then, I am starting to get bad signs, see strange things at night. Not comfortable with life etc... For the last 2 weeks I see a blackman's vision standing in-front of me at all the time. This blackman keeps on reading and flash some stuff over me.. I can feel those stuff splashing over my face. I see him at night with eyes like those of wolf and it never let me sleep at night. I feel like he is rasing my soul so that he can manipulate me. Don't know what's gonna happen if they successed!...

I don't understand why should someone wants to do this to me. I am not rich, neither have done any wrong to anyone. I am a simple man who simply work to earn a living.

Anyone with similar situation to share?.

Such things are forbidden, as no good can come of them,

and involve things that are in direct contradiction of the holy Quran.

In my personal opinion such people are only after money, and will make such vague and obvious statements. In short its all a con.

Back in BLACK

yeah i agree with sereph, they is only after ur money.

to be honest is sounds like u have got "Schizophrenia", if i was u i wud see a doc.

God said witchcraft don't work on good ppl, but u have to be A VERY GOOD PERSON, i think he ment a saint.

Every1 in school is obsessed wth witchcraft.

Theres even a religion called "wicca" which practices witchcraft.

Apperently it is more popular then christianity.

It was the original religion of britain until the romans invaded and made it into a Christain country (God bless the Romans) or else we would have been a very wierd nation....

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

i must say Mr Muj that sounds terrifying you really must write a book!

"seema*" wrote:
i must say Mr Muj that sounds terrifying you really must write a book!

They've already done it... it was called Harry Potter.

Back in BLACK

Hey Mujahid, you will meet someone tall dark and handsome.

Well you're seeing someone dark... now give me all your money!

Don't let this witch women mess with your head, I advise you put cappaccino in her lota and send her junk mail.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Judda" wrote:
yeah i agree with sereph, they is only after ur money.

to be honest is sounds like u have got "Schizophrenia", if i was u i wud see a doc.

God said witchcraft don't work on good ppl, but u have to be A VERY GOOD PERSON, i think he ment a saint.

Every1 in school is obsessed wth witchcraft.

Theres even a religion called "wicca" which practices witchcraft.

Apperently it is more popular then christianity.

It was the original religion of britain until the romans invaded and made it into a Christain country (God bless the Romans) or else we would have been a very wierd nation....

Yea that is really big right now amongst the total rejects of American High Schools.

"Goths"

We had a girl like that back in HS.

Didn't take her seriously though, she used to talk about "familiars" and blood sacrifices and whatnot.

I can't imagine the embarassment these people go through later in life

"Dawud" wrote:
I advise you put cappaccino in her lota

Lol Lol Lol

Hahahaha.....what does that do? Biggrin

ur givin me ideas for my next practical joke.... :twisted:

Yeah after gay people, the next people i cant stand are Goths. do my head in :evil:

funny thing was at the office the secretary was a goth, but she liked care bears as well

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:
I advise you put cappaccino in her lota

Lol Lol Lol

Hahahaha.....what does that do? Biggrin

ur givin me ideas for my next practical joke.... :twisted:

Yeah after gay people, the next people i cant stand are Goths. do my head in :evil:

funny thing was at the office the secretary was a goth, but she liked care bears as well

What's wrong with Goths? They're not satan worshippers or anything; it's just a punk sub-culture, no big deal.

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Well for a start some blatantly don't wash their hair.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:

Hear Hear!

They need to take showers.

And for God's sake just because you dress in your halloween costume does not mean you are going to get candy from everybody.

They always tend to have strange religious pursuasions as well.

- Wicca, Druid, Satanic, Atheist, Animist

Pick a real religion!

It's like playing baseball and when you ask which team to play for you choose the boston celtics.

"Constantine" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:

Hear Hear!

They need to take showers.

And for God's sake just because you dress in your halloween costume does not mean you are going to get candy from everybody.

They always tend to have strange religious pursuasions as well.

- Wicca, Druid, Satanic, Atheist, Animist

Pick a real religion!

It's like playing baseball and when you ask which team to play for you choose the boston celtics.

I know a Christian who's also a Goth. Being a goth has nothing to do with faith... maybe they gravitate, but it's more earthly then spiritual... apart from the vampire thing. But methinks vampires are cool so...

Ok.. shutting up...

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Aphrodite" wrote:

But methinks vampires are cool so...

nah...they're a pain in the neck!

"Dawud" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

But methinks vampires are cool so...

nah...they're a pain in the neck!

Bro.. stick to your day job

A number of years back there was a show called "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" in the US.

Pretty damn stupid show - the spinoff Angel was somewhat clever, but a little bit out there for my tastes.

Anyway - I cannot tell you the number of genuine bona fide vampires that shot up around me.

I didn't know I lived amongst so many vampires!!

They were everywhere - even in the sunlight!

"Constantine" wrote:
A number of years back there was a show called "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" in the US.

Pretty damn stupid show - the spinoff Angel was somewhat clever, but a little bit out there for my tastes.

Anyway - I cannot tell you the number of genuine bona fide vampires that shot up around me.

I didn't know I lived amongst so many vampires!!

They were everywhere - even in the sunlight!

Prefer Charmed... or Sabrina! Her acting may be dire but heck, she has a talking cat!

Lots of people think she is attractive.

I just don't see it..

"Constantine" wrote:

I just don't see it..

Who? Sabrina woman? She looks like Barbie's plain-jane kid sister

"Aphrodite" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

I just don't see it..

Who? Sabrina woman? She looks like Barbie's plain-jane kid sister

hahaha yea she does

Plain is just the word

"Constantine" wrote:

I loved watchin "Angel", i duno if it was the actual programme i liked watchin or David Boreanaz, he was nice lookin. Thats was a yr ago.

"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

I loved watchin "Angel", i duno if it was the actual programme i liked watchin or David Boreanaz, he was nice lookin. Thats was a yr ago.

Charisma Carpenter certainly held my attention for a while lol but then she got chunky and I no longer had a reason to watch.

"Constantine" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Charisma Carpenter certainly held my attention for a while lol but then she got chunky and I no longer had a reason to watch.

So, did you switch to Charmed? Three women with perfect hair on there

"Constantine" wrote:

Yeh she was a very pretty girl, i dont think buffy was pretty, too skinny and bony!

"Aphrodite" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

lol I should... Alyssa Milano AND Shannon Doherty are on that show.

Yikes!

"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Yeh she was a very pretty girl, i dont think buffy was pretty, too skinny and bony!

Yea buffy was way too emaciated - irritating voice too.

I dunno what the appeal is with her

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

lol I should... Alyssa Milano AND Shannon Doherty are on that show.

Yikes!

Shannen Doherty got fired.

But whatsherface.. you know the one.. cantrememberhername... she used to date Marilyn Manson.. she's on it now

"Constantine" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Yea buffy was way too emaciated - irritating voice too.

She sounded like she was squeaking not talkin!

"Aphrodite" wrote:

But whatsherface.. you know the one.. cantrememberhername... she used to date Marilyn Manson.. she's on it now

NOOOOOO why'd they fire Shannen?!

Dunno who on Earth would want to date Manson.

He almost got assasinated in bama.

"angel" wrote:
She sounded like she was squeaking not talkin!

lol i'm not really so much into blondes either, dunno why, I guess I buy into that old stereotype.

Haven't met too many sharp ones though..

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

NOOOOOO why'd they fire Shannen?!

Dunno who on Earth would want to date Manson.

He almost got assasinated in bama.

Cuz she got too big for her boots... again. The other two are producers on the show and they were having none of it :twisted:

i dont beleive in witch craft

i aint superstitious at all

my mum is tho-she's always convinced that someone wants to put Nazar on my sisters

so she's always tells us to blow the four kuls over oursleves whenever we go to a gathering

i'm not a strong believer of this stuff

Pages