Who do you think will win the Premiership?

A new season is upon us! Can it possible match up to last years drama and excitement?

- Can Man Utd get a THIRD Premiership title in a row?
- Or will the Ronaldo 'saga' and their lack of a proper striker cause them to falter?

- Will Big Phil Scholari be the man to lead Chelsea to success?
- Or are they too old to sustain a long challenge for the title?

- Are Arsenal stronger that last season, when they led the pack for so long until injuries and lack of experience kicked in?
- Or will a small squad and inexperience again prove their downfall?

- Will Robbie Keane be the 'missing piece of the puzzle' for Liverpool and can they finally end their drought?
- Or is their constant rotation going to lead to inconsistency like last year?

- OR...Is this finally going got be the year that someone else breaks into the top four, let alone challenges for the title?

YOU decide...or rather YOU argue about it and then the teams decide amongst themselves over the never 9 months or so...

Don't just do something! Stand there.

[color=magenta]I know I probably say this every single year, but this season is definitely Liverpool's season Biggrin Keane is a great buy for Liverpool, and with the ever improving Torres, i think liverpool will deffo be title contenders this season.I know their Champions league qualifier first leg earlier on this week wasn't their mighty best, but the team just need to "gel" together.[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Arsenal are already top of the league haha!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Isle Wight United will win this one! I just know it!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

i hope Arsenal win coz they are THE best....
i just REALLY dont want man u to win AGHGHGHGH

it's not that I'm always right.....
I'm just never wrong

I think Chelsea have a good chance with their new manager and players. Its between Utd and Chelsea, dont think Arsenal will be in there. Liverpool will fade away after 5 games as usual lol.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

who cares !!!!!

I was looking for Stoke on that list but accidentally voted for Manchester United. I guess Manchester United's going to win it.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

LOL 100man

Accidently but purposely slipped right???

You know it's all about Liverpool FC this season Blum 3

undoubtedly its Liverpool's season
with Gearrard.Torres and Keane were capable of winnin everything
kick out all u man u supporters
its LIVERPOOL all the way Biggrin

whats a premiership anyways? i dont get it, there are just so many tournaments that u just lose track and they become meaningless, theyre just a big flippin waste of time!

Behold...Me!

whats so amazing about football anyways? whats so fun about watching a group of men in shorts kick a ball around then go crazy when they hit it into a net? its crazy!

Behold...Me!