No Topic (Old and now locked)

3771 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Seraphim" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
May Allah have Mercy upon you and give you hidaya.

I request every1 on the forum to make sincere duA for the corrupt, lost, astray brothers and sisters out there.

They need our DuAs.

They need a kick up the a$$ is what they need.

Astagfirullah, i thought you respected your "beloved shaykh"

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."
"When a community takes to misdeeds, it takes to decorating Mosques"

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
Quote:
Have you ever met Shyakh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri?

no thanks, I dont go meeting shaykh's, I listen to their lectures, and take nasihah from them and thats that.

Quote:
Did i once say hes better than any other Scholar?

er..no...but, why are u venerating him So much..to the extent that you have a picture of him posing on ur avatar?

Quote:
If he wants pictures of him up then Allhamdulliah thats totally up to him.

AllahuA'lam...

Quote:

Photos are not haraam. Pictures are just a reflection of its orginal source. Its like saying looking in the mirror is haraam. The first camera was invented by a Muslim. However image making is haraam. To draw a picture of another life, that is haraam.

suggest you go to reliable shaykhs for that one.

Quote:
Makes him look vain? :roll:
Thats just your opinion, keep your insultive comments to yourself in the future. Show some respect, hes older than you.

InshaAllah i will respect my elders., why should i respect someone who takes Allah's name in vain for the pleasure and benefit of himself?
leading ppl to form yet another group and venerate him?

hmm...yes we all love our beloved prophet,

he didnt make a song and dance of himself (na'uthu billah) nor did he engage in song and dance nor did he practice or encourage it...therefore doing anything like the:

performin arts rituals berelwi come out with

hanging up chrismas lights
disco hats
and all the other Bid'ah that goes on

its not normal nor is it practised by others except TuQ's followers.

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
Quote:
Have you ever met Shyakh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri?

no thanks, I dont go meeting shaykh's, I listen to their lectures, and take nasihah from them and thats that.

by the way.... why doesnt your "beloved Shaykh" have a shari' beard?
claims to love ur beloved prophet(saw) but yet he doesnt even observe a important sunnah he seems to care very much about his appearance.

Tbh I've been reading this revival forum for a long while now and I dont see anything much wrong in what Med wrote. He seems passionate about opposing shirk and innovation and I have to say I agree with him 100% - I'd strongly recommend you to find out what the sunnah is and what bid'ah is and follow the one and not the other etc

If we truly love our beloved prophet(saw) we should spend our nights in seclusion, praying constant nawaafil Salaah, keeping fasts...our beloved prophet(saw) used to spend the whole night in seclusion with Allah standing in prayer, making dua, pondering over the verses revealed to him

We ummati's should spend our time doing all of this and emulating the SUNNAH of our beloved prophet(saw) pondering over the hadith
and the lives of the sahaabah Iqram.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Thats enough bickering for today everyone. Admin, you should close the Med is gone thread it's just going to turn into a "last word" thread - that's classless. Let's get back on track people

Allahmdulliah, i am positive that im on the right path Allahmdulliah, i'm so happy and thank Allah each and everyday for sending Huzoor Shyakh ul Islam as a saviour to mankind!

Allahu Akbar!

May Allah raise your rank higher and higher in Jannah and may Allah give you a long and healthy life so that you can carry on preaching the true message of Islam!

Ameen!

lol kamilah you're seriously deluded. So why do people call us brelwi's, oh my let me think oh its coz we celebrate Mawlid-un-Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) or may it be our grave "worshipping" (the corect defintion of that would be to go to the graves of the awliyahs to seek blessing (i knw what you thinking commiting shirk so openly :roll: )

People like you are so pathetic, you think you're so highly educated that you can go round cussing scholars. Remember Allah (swt) judges every individual so I think this time in life you should worry about you own actions and not those of Shaykh-ul-Islam who btw has been working for Deen for the last 30 years by creating Minhaj-ul-Quran (MQ), he has by the blessings of Allah (swt) spread MQ over 90 countries and has guided thousands and thousands of Muslims to the true Deen.

Now what you think of Shaykh-ul-Islam means nothing to me coz great authorities in Syria such as Shaykh As-Sagharji love and respect Shaykh-ul-Islam and these authorities are the one who have given him the title of Shaykh-ul-Islam. Also the Shaykh that cleans the grave mubarak of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) respect Shaykh-ul-Islam a lot. So tell me when all these highly educated and highly authoritarian figures have respect and love for Shaykh-ul-Islam what makes you think we would change our views when the likes of you talks utter rubbbish?

I love my Shaykh for the sake of Allah (swt) and the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and through the means of my Shaykh I have come to know about Islam and I have come to my Lord and our Beloved Prophet (saw), so my Shaykh for me is nothing but goodness and a blessing. May Allah (swt) give my Shaykh a long and healthy life to continue his strive for the Deen.

Lastly, I am sick and tired of this slandering of great personalities, I will from now on stay away from this forum and only come when need ie. to chek the lastest info on the magazine. Such discussions are pointless and those people who are ignorant will continue talking rubbish. May Allah (swt) lead these people to the guidance and give them manners when referring to Scholars.

Wasalam.

"Odysseus" wrote:
Thats enough bickering for today everyone. Admin, you should close the Med is gone thread it's just going to turn into a "last word" thread - that's classless. Let's get back on track people

Well these so called muslims shudnt go around insulting, name calling, abusing other muslims.
Did the Prophet of Allah abuse and throw snide, rude remarks like you did Kamilah?

Go back to where you came from, you dont bring a nice, warm feel to the forum, people like you are no good and give Islam a bad name. Go and have a good long think to what you said lil girl because im sure you and i both know your attitude is totally not acceptable.

May Allah give you hidaya. Ameen.

yes ok u listen to lectures so and so , but our prophet saw himself has said sit in teh company of teh pious.
i take and many many others take shayke has a very humble an pious man
his company is blessed.

know shakye is a very pious man sitting in his comapny is blessing well to u it might nt be.

Again how dare u say vain, check the meaning up ok before u throw it out , May Allah swt forgive me bt i think u need to ask for forgivness ur sayinG such word about a great friend of ALLAH SWT yeh their or othEr friends of ALLAH SWT bt thiS frienD i seen in person so i dont wat u to say such things about a friend of ALLAH SWT I HV SEEN.

yes shakye teachings has taught us to to dearly love our prophet by doing all the stuff wt u have said spend our nights in seclusion, praying constant nawaafil Salaah, keeping fasts shayke has emphassised vey much taht we all spend as much time as possible in prayer do ur research before u start making accusations

islam doesn't teach to judge people before u have seen them. or evening judging someone is wrong who we to judge Allah swt is teh ulterment juge..

ur a person with extream views as i said keep them to urself ur making me very angry anger comes from satan.

therefore stop posting words that u know very well taht take a personal affect on me.

maybe you should all consider that before insulting me

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."

"Angel" wrote:
lol kamilah you're seriously deluded

Wasalam.

sis angel she deluded very much and seriously tapped in teh head.

they need thier heads banged agianst a brick wall.

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

LOL

Insulting you?!

Where just telling you the facts!

You've shown to all of us here that your nothing but a rude, narrow minded, ignorant, vile thing!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

LOL

Insulting you?!

Where just telling you the facts!

You've shown to all of us here that your nothing but a rude, narrow minded, ignorant, vile thing!

sis noor its lack of knowledge what did our beloved shayke teach us about theses people. LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

Kamilah u seem nothing but a trouble causer, why dont you simply get lost to the cave where u came from.

People like you tick me off and give Islam a bad and horrible image.

I pray to lord that he helps you.

Your one sad, lost case.

You need to get a life. U saddo.

you think my comments abt your shaykh are abusive but I view the actions and appearance and aqeedah of yr shaykh as a bigger insult because it is an insult to the Islam brought by Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam for a person who cant even keep a shari' beard to be deemed a shaykh ul islam

I dont really care for your opinions because at the end of the day if this is the reception a non-regular poster gets who doesnt draw your sects line then Im not surprised you couldnt hack Med.

t appears you're all one big barelwi club where anyone who tries to mention the wrongness of your cult is branded as narrowminded and arrogant and I feel for you.

Angel - I call you barelwi not cos of your milad parties or anything else but purely and simply because you are the spiritual descendents of the Ahmad Reza Barelwi. If you want to talk about fitnah then lets talk about the complete and utter shamefaced lies that the Barelwi came out against the ulama of the subcontinent.

Yes - I am full of imperfections and for that I pray that Allah forgive me but alhamdulillah atleast I dont engage in acts which are so revolting and anti-islamic that my own imaan comes into question
People like you have been brought up in a culture of saintworship and graveworship and while we are meant to respect and love and honour the Awliya - we are not meant to venerate them - whether in their lives or in their deaths - beyond what Allah has ordained

The Ulama that I follow (and [b]I studied in a Jamia[/b]) are so simple and humble and everything about them reminds of the sunnah - their beards, the colour and style of their clothing, the way they speak, the way they interact with people. Whereas from what I have seen of TuQ - it appears fashion and looking good is a top priority. If he lovIf he loves the sunnah so much why does he not practice isbaal? If he loves the sunnah so much why does he dress in fancy and baggy clothing? if he loves the sunnah so much why can he not keep a sunnah beard?

[b]instead of creating an all singing all dancing dazzling display in costume.[/b]

really do feel for you people because you've been ensnared in a cult which has a basis on other than what Allah and His Rasul salallahu alayhi wa sallam have ordained. I make dua that Allah grant us all a death on imaan and make us people who understand that Allah alone is worthy of veneration and worship and that love and honour is for the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam and also that better than a thousand apparently baeutiful innovations is one simple sunnah.
but I dont expect many to understand because most have been brainwashed into blind obedience to a man who quite openly opposes the most basic sunnah - eg the beard. If you cant see how such a basic thing is so hard upon your shaykh then I dont expect my words to have much effect.

"rose" wrote:
Kamilah u seem nothing but a trouble causer, why dont you simply get lost to the cave where u came from.

Your one sad, lost case.

can i borrow some fairy lights for my cave please and some tinsel?

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
"rose" wrote:

Your one sad, lost case.

Not even fairy lights or tinsel will make the place look anywere near to nice.

as sis rose sed u need to get a life big time. and i suggest u start smwer know u sad lonnie.

"geniesis" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
"rose" wrote:

Your one sad, lost case.

as sis rose sed u need to get a life big time. and i suggest u start smwer know u sad lonnie.

thank you very much for your suggestions you are right, id be much safer in a cave away from bid'ah

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
"geniesis" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
"rose" wrote:

Your one sad, lost case.

thank you very much for your suggestions you are right, id be much safer in a cave away from bid'ah

yeh i keep doing bid'ah my loving my beloved prophet saw

bid'ah yes u keep saying taht word tahts teh only wrd u lot know and seem to keep uttering

All the more reason for you to look it up

look, i not here to start some childish debate with you ppl

you be wary of what you do...and look into Bid'ah, and explore other shaykhs too, Tuq aint no saint! and i'l work on my ignorance hows that....? Smile

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

[color=red]yo kalimah keep ur so call opinions to urself orite i havent seen u here on much and i ratehr keep it taht way go back to where u came frm . [/color]

"Kadijah" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

[color=red]yo kalimah keep ur so call opinions to urself orite i havent seen u here on much and i ratehr keep it taht way go back to where u came frm . [/color]

hmm...lancashire born and bred...and still here.... Biggrin

guess thats done.

Pages

Topic locked