Life Plans

So what are your life plans? We talk about em pretty much everywhere but there isn't any formal thread.

I know I am planning on crowning myself King of the World sometime around August and promptly retiring to my castle on jibralter.

My plans:

Get a life (way to much time spent on this forum!)

Get through uni

Get a good job with a good pay

Learn from Shaykh-ul-islam Prof Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri (first choice but see how things plan out.)

Not get old (dont wana die)

"angel" wrote:

every breath u take is a step closer to death, unless your Machiavelli....i dunno how ur plannin on avoidin death Lol

My plan in life is to simply die happy

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

every breath u take is a step closer to death, unless your Machiavelli....i dunno how ur plannin on avoidin death Lol

My plan in life is to simply die happy

hmmmmmmm is that all? very simple....hmm i knw i cant avoid death but i would like to even though it is imposible, its one thing i fear the most cuz it means time is up and you gota face Allah (swt)

my plan is not to make any plans.

I am the most unorganised person I know.

e.g, tomorrow (well today!):

I am going to work. what will I wear? I'll decide in the morning. what else will I do? dunno. will decided when its time.

chaos is good. I like it.

Remember guys: if you try, you may fail. So its better not to try then! (and do not take that seriously!)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
unless your Machiavelli

Machiavelli is dead...

"Admin" wrote:
my plan is not to make any plans.

I am the most unorganised person I know.

e.g, tomorrow (well today!):

I am going to work. what will I wear? I'll decide in the morning. what else will I do? dunno. will decided when its time.

chaos is good. I like it.

Remember guys: if you try, you may fail. So its better not to try then! (and do not take that seriously!)

Do u have to confuse me with your "codswollop"?

Its good to be organised, so you can prioritise things and not waste time...the worse thing is getin late for work!

"Dave" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
unless your Machiavelli

Machiavelli is dead...

Thats why he said that, cuz he is already dead, meanin you cant get any closer to death than him.

well this is a topic on plans.

I thought it apt to inform every stranger in this place that I do not make plans.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
well this is a topic on plans.

I thought it apt to inform every stranger in this place that I do not make plans.

hmmm thanks for informin us...

Admin out of curiousity, do u not go to work early in the mornin? how the hell do u manage to get up?

outbound sales.

Its work at times the mugs will be awake.

tomorrow I start at 10.00am, so I should be asleep...

"Admin" wrote:
outbound sales.

Its work at times the mugs will be awake.

tomorrow I start at 10.00am, so I should be asleep...

I couldnt sit on this forum knowing i had work early in the mornin...nearly missed my docs apointment cuz i was on till late on this forum...

Hey any chance we can get a ban during ramadan?

Short term - Insha'Allaah, get to work. Try to avoid this marriage-guidance-counselling-session-dressed- up-as-a-mental-health-assessment-session this afternoon; Go to the movies this evening; get home; sleep. Start the dredge all over again tomorrow... Oh, and try not to break any more bones or limbs, I think one fracture is enough for one week Wink Lol Go visit my mummy this weekend Smile

Long Term - Insha'Allaah, stay healthy in body and mind, at least long enough to watch my children grow up and become the adults they want to become; see them get married, settled in jobs, give me grand-babies! (waaaaaay down the line. I've told my daughter she's not even allowed to consider herself a grown up until she's at least 30 :p); Insha'Allaah ta'ala, perform Hajj at some point with my children and hopefully, with my mother; just generally, grow as a human being, spiritually more than anything else. Endevour to get closer to Allaah ta'ala each day through my intentions, actions and deeds.

Right now, I'm going for a shower.

Au revoir
Arriva deci
Sayonara
Ciao
TTFN
Toodlepip!

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"angel" wrote:

Learn from Shaykh-ul-islam Prof Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri (first choice but see how things plan out.)

Id definately a gree 2 dat Biggrin coz dats 1 of the main things i wnna do 2 improve this life 4 the hereafter.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

I is gonna get atleast 1 GCSE

I is gonna write a book

I is trying to put on more weight

I is gonna start me own cult called "[b]Judda[/b]'ism"

I is trying to get team captain of school rugby team

I is gonna be a wrestler

I is gonna go to Jerusalem

I is gonna study phycology

I is gonna have 5 wives

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:

I is gonna strat me own cult called "[b]Judda[/b]'ism"

[/img]

lol..dat sounds like Judaism Lol (the actual religion)

no nothing to with the religion....

"Judda" wrote:
no nothing to with the religion....

I no..i didnt say it had anything 2 do wid the religion i was only sayin it sounds like the name of dat religion.

yea i know...

mabey i should call it [b]Junaid[/b]'ies

"Judda" wrote:
yea i know...

mabey i should call it [b]Junaid[/b]'ies

hmm.. :roll: ur choice call it wateva u like

wud u join my cult?

I agree with Yash too a certain extent. It all good planning everything for the future but as it is stated, Allah swt is the greatest of all planners. I think it important to remember that, it doesn't mean giving up on life and just going with the wind, it about knowing your limitation, I hear people saying that they wnt to enjoy life and get the most out of it (leisure wise), But I remember someone once saying that this life is like a prison for the true believer, as what the nafs want you too do, will gain you nothing in the akhira, so it important that everyone make provision for the hereafter and this place is only a stepping stone for the bigger goal. .

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
unless your Machiavelli

Machiavelli is dead...

Thats why he said that, cuz he is already dead, meanin you cant get any closer to death than him.

err not really, i only said that coz i think he faked his death once successfully

anyways yeah.......i take life on a day to day basis as well....deal with things as they come. hence why i said the only thing i plan on is...dying happy. not too bothered what happens inbetweeen as long as im a happy man on my deathbed Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

2pac/makavelli is definatly dead.. Smile

gotta agree wit yuit and yash...

Yeh we all gotta die, we gotta plan for death, but as theyve mentioned it dont mean u gotta forget everything else.

In Islamic tradition, it is a blessed act to plant a tree even one day before the end of the world.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

2pac based his name Makaveli on the Italian geezer from centuries back called Machiavelli........coz he believed he would fake his death as well

anyways why you'd wannna know, i dont knw

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

err not really, i only said that coz i think he faked his death once successfully

hmm ok...2pac is one sad borin git, bak 2 topic please