Doctor Who

104 posts / 0 new
Last post

I AM a fan! Who are you to put me off the list?

Just because I lose my concentration here and then!

Yeah..David Tennant is the best! Smile Smile Smile

"The Pandorica"
"More than just a fairytale"
"There was a goblin or a ... trickster ... or a warrior. A nameless terrible thing soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it or hold it or ... reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world."
"How did it end up in there?"
"you know fairytales, a good wizard tricked it."

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
"The Pandorica"
"There was a goblin or a ... trickster ... or a warrior. A nameless terrible thing soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it or hold it or ... reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world."

Dirol

s.b.f wrote:
You wrote:
"The Pandorica"

Dirol

River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales. They always turn out to be him.

Lol

Back in BLACK

The one ending in Bad Wolf?
It's an old episode, and I love the next episode.
Let's just say that it's not the happiest of endings, though. x

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is an option [:

Next Saturday!

On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered. Silence will fall when the Question is asked.

Exciting stuff. Did anyone catch the mini prequel to nxt wks episode? With the 8th Doctor regenerating into John Hurst. 

And dont forget we see the return of David Tennant as the 10th Doctor along with Rose (aka Bad Wolf). Looking at the trailers it seems shes still has some of her powers from the time vortex??? 

And we say goodbye to Matt Smith.

Looking forward to it.

Back in BLACK

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U3jrS-uhuo]
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Ss9rZMcU]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

MY GERMAN PENPAL HAS DISCOVERED DOCTOR WHO WOOOOOOOOOO

s.b.f wrote:
MY GERMAN PENPAL HAS DISCOVERED DOCTOR WHO WOOOOOOOOOO

Discovered Doctor Who or was he/she led there by a trail of bread crumbs and biscuits?

lol

Back in BLACK

"You" wrote:
Talking of which, an hour left for the 50th anniversary Doctor Who episode. Revolutions can wait.

Wow... just wow. Soooo much happened and soo much i could say!!! 

Back in BLACK

I missed the first 10mins-ish is that why I felt a little lost throughout? I thought it was great though, and I really do like David Tennant as the Dr! 

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

On iplayer these days you dont need to start on time, you an go back a few minutes and watch "live" like that.

There was a lot to get in it.

The 6 minute "minisode" beforehand was good to watch too.

It was very good. It was a shame that the timewar was in the backdrop instead of being the main story.

Pages