Halal Food

141 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Medievalist" wrote:
Perhaps you havent got a copy of Hukumat al Islamiya of Khomeini, or a copy of Kulaini's book, or perhaps ''then is was guided''?

? what do they say?

How do they worship them? specifics?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Medievalist" wrote:
I openly say I insult the imam-worshippers. Where I want to insult someone I will say it openly, if I dont want to insult someone I wont. I dont have almost insults, either I want to insult them and will come out and say it, or I dont want to insult so will not. No halfway house with me exists called almost insult. If my writing comes out to seem like an almost insult I apologise for it but that is the way my hand falls. I openly say I will insult imam-worshippers.

you insult, because you want to insult and alot of the times you dont have the bottle to say it openly.

They say the imams have more knowledge than the Prophets.

The imams can give rain, sons, wealth, good harvest.

Nothing in the universe moves without the knowledge of the imams.

If you want a detailed discussion on this topic I can only at this time refer you to others. This is because I have not studied the shia in detail, only in passing. These things have been written in their books published from tehran university, also for urdu speakers I can provide publishing houses which have published books by shia in urdu language, this may take time for me to contact brothers in pakistan. If you want video evidence of shia abusing Sahabah and worshipping Imams I can refer you there.

If you want to hear Shia WORSHIP Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam I advise you stand next to them in Masjid Nabwi and you will hear them loudly mutter:

''Subhaana Rabbiyal Adheem wa Muhammad''

Subhaana Rabbiyal A'la wa Muhammad.''

Any1 here who does not accept that as shirk, I dont know what is.

I will insult the shia as per the command in the hadeeth of Holy PROPHET salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
They say the imams have more knowledge than the Prophets.

The imams can give rain, sons, wealth, good harvest.

Nothing in the universe moves without the knowledge of the imams.

If you want a detailed discussion on this topic I can only at this time refer you to others. This is because I have not studied the shia in detail, only in passing.

OK we will leave it at this then. its just my contact has been very different.

they have loads of sects aswell though.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Brother the concept of taqiyyah is strong in their religion so that is why at the face they dont expose their true beliefs, in the books their true beliefs come out

I refer you to the articel Muaweyah, father of all Wahabis. radhiyallahu anhu. That website is mainstream inthna ashari.

Any1 interested in the truth can read that website and I dont have to say anything further, inshaALLAH.

Other muslims on this forum whose ritings are appreciated by you can explain the issue of taqiyyah inshaALLAH. May I be so bold as to request Muhtarama Yashmaki to explain taqiyyah to the readers in a language that they will understand.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:

Quote:
The imam-worshippers are the shia. They have elevated their mythical imams into gods beside ALLAH. The Ahl ul Bayt are free from them.

Do they? Not from what I have heard. I had such falacies, until they were cleared up by a shia I met at uni. They do not worship imams.

its slander as usual

most people dont even KNOW the people they place accusations on-

just like how some get accused of being halwa loving-grave worshipping sinners :roll:

i know planty of Shia's-they DONT worship Imams or do any of the crap that the slanderes accuse them off

but unlike them I aint stupid enough to generalise and say that ALL shia are decent

cos i know u get diff sects

I went to school where half the 'muslim' students were shia. I know what they say. If people are so confident about the shia why dont they look into the shia books.

Worship does not just mean doing sajdah. The shia I refer to are the majority twelvers. They are pagan people, you are welcome to them.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
I went to school where half the 'muslim' students were shia. I know what they say. If people are so confident about the shia why dont they look into the shia books.

Worship does not just mean doing sajdah. The shia I refer to are the majority twelvers. They are pagan people, you are welcome to them.

So in what way do the shia "worship" anyone/anything other than Allah (swt)

I have already given examples of their polytheistic beliefs about the imams.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
I have already given examples of their polytheistic beliefs about the imams.

So have u actually heard from your own ears them sayin maza astugfirallah that "the imams have more knowledge than the HolyProphet (saw)?

No they say the imams have more knowledge than ALL the Prophets save Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

I have read their books, we have copies of their arabic, persian and urdu books published in teheran and lahore. I have also seen a copy of an english book called ''Then I was guided'' by a shia, I think his name was Tijani but dont quote me on that.

I dont want to discuss this issue further. If peeople are sincer then they will make the effort to find what is written in twelver books and not rely on how they appear to you. Their religious doctrine of taqiyyah allows them to hide their true beliefs.

I have said my piece, the rest is up to you.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Do u think all shia are like that?

no i am referring to the majority twelvers.
The fivers alhamdulillah are free to a large extent from that evil. I am referring to the majority twelvers.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

fivers....twelvers....76ers....69ers.....wats all that about?

i know one is a basketball team and the other an NFL team! (i think)

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:
Do u think all shia are like that?

Of course they're not.

If one was to actually speak to them, we'll find that many dont do what others accuse them off.

You get diff sects as in all groups/religions.

How did I miss this thread :x

On Shia, personally the ones that I met have been brillant, I go as far as saying in particular, one Shia being a particularly good influence on me. What is the difference between us and then, nothing in my opinion, because I can only judge on the one that I have met and they all been brillant to me, I say even better then most Sunni I know.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:

On Shia, personally the ones that I met have been brillant, I go as far as saying in particular, one Shia being a particularly good influence on me. What is the difference between us and then, nothing in my opinion, because I can only judge on the one that I have met and they all been brillant to me, I say even better then most Sunni I know.

What exactly are the major doctrinal differences?

Did they believe Ali was a Rasul or Nabi?

"Dave" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

Some do, many don't. But I been told the one that do are to Shia what qadiyanni are too sunni, there is no relation and they completely reject them.

The big difference is that the Shia have their own Madhab, which tell them how they should pray and everything. Some people don't accept the way they pray. Too some it a big deal, me personally it ain't, I rather work on what we have in common. Hate to see what happening in Iraq.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

The issue has nothing with how they pray or what the wear or even that they participate in self-flagellation.

The issue is about beliefs.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Dave" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

In a word, yes. Shi'a belief Ali was the rightful successor to the Prophethood (saw), believing he should've been granted such status but was not.. let's not get into the hows and whys HERE as I do not, at this moment, have the time to post supporting text.

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Pages