Halal Food

141 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
to what angel said....

were not declaring it haraam

but whats the point of it if its not imitation?

answer that please

what do u mean whats the point o f it
to eat it of course
to try a new dish
etc etc....

gee, big fuss over nothing... :?

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

why, i dont know..but if the sausage is halal, whats ur problem?

If it's halaal then eat away.

But why call it a sausage?

Sheesh kebab is halaal. But it's not called a sausage.

if the drink contains no alcohol, and is 100% halal, whats ur problem?

If it's halaal then drink away.

But why label it non-alcoholic?

Why not label Coke, Ribena, orange juice as 'non-alcoholic' too?

in islam u have halal things, haram things and doubtful things...now hahal sausage, no alcoholic beer id it is 100% halal, then no matter what it looks like..its halal..i dont know what the fuss is.

Why choose to eat halaal sausages and drink non-alcoholic beer? OK to see what it tastes like.

But why were halaal sausages made in the first place? To see what they tasted like? Not really. It was so that Muslims could imitate non-Muslims and see why they are so hung up on sausages.

if u eat halal sausage will that make u a kaffir, will taht make u look like a kaffir, will that make u think like a kaffir, will that make u want to be a kaffir- hell NO..its food thats all.
Biggrin

You are what you eat. Wink

"irfghan" wrote:

why, i dont know..but if the sausage is halal, whats ur problem?

If it's halaal then eat away.

But why call it a sausage?

Sheesh kebab is halaal. But it's not called a sausage.

if the drink contains no alcohol, and is 100% halal, whats ur problem?

If it's halaal then drink away.

But why label it non-alcoholic?

Why not label Coke, Ribena, orange juice as 'non-alcoholic' too?

in islam u have halal things, haram things and doubtful things...now hahal sausage, no alcoholic beer id it is 100% halal, then no matter what it looks like..its halal..i dont know what the fuss is.

Why choose to eat halaal sausages and drink non-alcoholic beer? OK to see what it tastes like.

But why were halaal sausages made in the first place? To see what they tasted like? Not really. It was so that Muslims could imitate non-Muslims and see why they are so hung up on sausages.

if u eat halal sausage will that make u a kaffir, will taht make u look like a kaffir, will that make u think like a kaffir, will that make u want to be a kaffir- hell NO..its food thats all.
Biggrin

You are what you eat. Wink

i dont buy what you're saying....but ive said, what i had to say.

im a chicken in that case?

that what you tryna say? :shock:

I'll bash you!!! :twisted:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

i dont buy what you're saying....but ive said, what i had to say.

I'm not selling. It's there for the taking.

In your own time...

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
to what angel said....

were not declaring it haraam

but whats the point of it if its not imitation?

answer that please

hell i dont knw ask those who made it, i just think nothin is wrong with eating/drinkin it cuz it is halal at the end of the day..

End of day intention matters, thats all!

"irfghan" wrote:

Really? I havnt tasted sausages be it halal or haram...but more to the point i dont think the haram/halal sausages taste the same so how can someone know why non-muslims are hung up on sausages?

Maybe you should ask those who have eaten halaal sausages.

"irfghan" wrote:
Maybe you should ask those who have eaten halaal sausages.

Well I am askin you since you said that ppl eat it so they can know why non-muslims are so hung up on them? But if the meat used is totally diff. how can you possible know what the pig tastes like moreover what satisfaction non-muslims get out of eatin sausages?

"angel" wrote:

Well I am askin you since you said that ppl eat it so they can know why non-muslims are so hung up on them?

It is the only reason I can think for the very ceation of halaal [i]sausages[/i].

"angel" wrote:
But if the meat used is totally diff. how can you possible know what the pig tastes like moreover what satisfaction non-muslims get out of eatin sausages?

Maybe the effort was in vain.

Qsn: If you win some money on the lottery, or if you steal a fiver from someone and use that money to buy a halal donner burger and halal fries. Is that food halal?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
Qsn: If you win some money on the lottery, or if you steal a fiver from someone and use that money to buy a halal donner burger and halal fries. Is that food halal?

The food is halal but your way of obtaining the food is haram so you eatin that food becomes haram...umm was this question used in any way to answer the discussion that has been goin on? if so i dont see the point, clarify please?

so the food may be halal technically but because its source is haram the food is also haram.

I asked this question to highlight that just because a thing is technically halal if we only look at the ingredients does not necessarily mean the thing is halal for consumption. Other issues also need to be taken into account; my question highlights this.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
so the food may be halal technically but because its source is haram the food is also haram.

I asked this question to highlight that just because a thing is technically halal if we only look at the ingredients does not necessarily mean the thing is halal for consumption. Other issues also need to be taken into account; my question highlights this.

Sorry i dont follow, a halal sausage is taken from an amimal that we are allowed to eat as long as it is sacrificed in a halal way nothin makes it haram....so your example IMO doesn't highlight this purpose well.

My example of polluted wealth was not meant to draw a direct analogy between my example and the sausage or beer. It was merely meant to illustrate that there are other issues to take into consideration apart from the ingredients of a substance.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
My example of polluted wealth was not meant to draw a direct analogy between my example and the sausage or beer. It was merely meant to illustrate that there are other issues to take into consideration apart from the ingredients of a substance.

it was meant to confuse us all..because apart from confusion it hasnt done much for us Biggrin

We need to distinguish between desirable and permissible. If something is permissible it does not mean it is desirable.

"irfghan" wrote:
Sausages. Haraam. Yes?

Why make a halaal alternative to sausages and call it 'halaal sausages'?

Sausages are not haraam by default. It is just that the meat generally used is haraam.

Just use halaal meat, and they are halaal.

(Are real sausages supposed to be meat etc inside intestines?)

Quote:
Alcohol. Haraam. Yes?

Why make a halaal alternative to alcohol and call it 'non-alcoholic'?

Alcohol is haraam.

However if there is a drink that normally contains alcohol, but there is a variant that does not contain alcohol, it is halaal.

I am not saying it is desirable. It clearly is not. But it is halaal. It is better if someone goes to the substitute rather than the haraam product.

Just like some vegans eat meat substitutes when they crave meat.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
We need to distinguish between desirable and permissible. If something is permissible it does not mean it is desirable.

"irfghan" wrote:
Sausages. Haraam. Yes?

Why make a halaal alternative to sausages and call it 'halaal sausages'?

Sausages are not haraam by default. It is just that the meat generally used is haraam.

Just use halaal meat, and they are halaal.

(Are real sausages supposed to be meat etc inside intestines?)

Quote:
Alcohol. Haraam. Yes?

Why make a halaal alternative to alcohol and call it 'non-alcoholic'?

Alcohol is haraam.

However if there is a drink that normally contains alcohol, but there is a variant that does not contain alcohol, it is halaal.

I am not saying it is desirable. It clearly is not. But it is halaal. It is better if someone goes to the substitute rather than the haraam product.

Just like some vegans eat meat substitutes when they crave meat.

Wow, I have been away a long time haven't I? Admin's all grown up!

*sniff* so proud...

Blum 3 'Ey up chuck!

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

i went to enrolment yesterday with two of my non Muslim mate

at lunch we ordered chips

i was eating with my hands as i normally eat chips

them Madams were using a knife and fork to eat their chips

my hands were getting messy-cos the chips had chilli source on them

i decided to pick up the KNIFE AND FORK a KAFIR invention and COPY the KAFIRS

i wonder what the extremists have to say about that :roll: :roll:

btw my bro eats halaal saugages daily-

he dont like asian food and eats english food daily

I'l ask him today if he fantasises about eating pig and copying the non Muslims when he eats his halaal sausages

"Admin" wrote:

Just like some vegans eat meat substitutes when [size=16][b][u]they crave meat[/b][/u][/size].

That's it right there!

Halaal sausages for Muslims who crave sausages.

Non-alcoholic beer for Muslims who crave beer.

"irfghan" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Just like some vegans eat meat substitutes when [size=16][b][u]they crave meat[/b][/u][/size].

That's it right there!

WRONG-once again :roll:

my bro eats them sausages cos he likes the meat

it aint spicy-unlike the meat we cook at home

he dont crave sausages :roll: :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

WRONG-once again :roll:

my bro eats them sausages cos he likes the meat

it aint spicy-unlike the meat we cook at home

he dont crave sausages :roll: :roll:

Your brother is hardly a representative sample. :roll:

Why did people come up with halaal sausages in the first place? So we could have less spicy meat? No. It was so that Muslims could see what the big fuss was about sausages.

"irfghan" wrote:

Why did people come up with halaal sausages in the first place? So we could have less spicy meat? No. It was so that Muslims could see what the big fuss was about sausages.

why dont you ask them

instead of ASSUMING what people do/dont crave for :roll: :roll:

it be intresting to hear someone say that they eat sausages cos they fantasise about eating pig and copying the nonMuslims :roll:

"irfghan" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

That's it right there!

Non-alcoholic beer for Muslims who crave beer.

cravings need to be cured.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

cravings need to be cured.

So it is imitation.

"irfghan" wrote:

I still fail to see the point as to how someone can know how the haram sausages taste like if they havent tried them in the first place, so really they can't tell what the fuss is all about becuz the haram/halal sausage would taste different!

"angel" wrote:

I still fail to see the point as to how someone can know how the haram sausages taste like if they havent tried them in the first place, so really they can't tell what the fuss is all about becuz the haram/halal sausage would taste different!

You could ask non-Muslims to taste 'em.

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

You could ask non-Muslims to taste 'em.

no but that still wouldnt answer how muslims eat halal sausages to see what the fuss is bout.

"angel" wrote:

no but that still wouldnt answer how muslims eat halal sausages to see what the fuss is bout.

It does.

But you don't like the answer.

Pages