The times are changing

Tonight is tonight when we get into the British Summer Time. Where one becomes two.

(can't rely on the british weather for the info...)

It just changed!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

No wonder my mobile time was wrong!! lol Dirol silly me!

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

xSmurfy786x wrote:
No wonder my mobile time was wrong!! lol Dirol silly me!

Mine automatically updates

Hahaha

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

big bada bump.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

There's still a month to go.

oops!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

bumpity bump.

Beast wrote:
There's still a month to go.

You wrote:
oops!
lol you were keen weren't you

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

thats me!

and going down the list, all the posters above had left by now.

sad times, but we're here!!

and we're going BACKWARDS right now. which means its 9. which means i should go sleep alittle...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?