Is A Woman’s Place In The Home?

126 posts / 0 new
Last post

"angel" wrote:

ok give reference where it exactly states the Hazrath Aisha (ra) spoke in a harsh tone?

he's making it up

just like he made up the teaching that women must do hijaab in front of her kids :roll: :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

ok give reference where it exactly states the Hazrath Aisha (ra) spoke in a harsh tone?

he's making it up

just like he made up the teaching that women must do hijaab in front of her kids :roll: :roll:

Yeh i knw, muhammad ali you should state your opinion with reference esp. when no one is aware of these so-called things you have to do in islam. You do not have to wear hijab in front of mahrams which includes your kids! :roll:

ok CBI have been called into this thread as well....reports of Caveman 001 Nasir, M A on the loose again... Lol

i sincerely belive, with you bieng a 'man', you dont know much better than the sisters on this thread regarding pardah infront of your kids....and i belive im correct in saying that all the sisters have dsiagreed with you.

2ndly - a harsh tone of voice can turn some men on, and therefore according to you, and you only, speaking would still not be permissable

oh most knowledgabel caveman....i ask you....why can women speak? why did Allah swt give them the power to speak? if not to ask spinach prices or speak to their kids...then what?

considering your previous informal wanring.....this is now your formal warning.....next time im openin a criminal record for you

Hayder - CBI Ltd

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Ok, I've not said this before, but to heck with it... I find it rather disturbing when someone says a woman should observe hijaab in front of her sons. Why? Hijaab is [partially] to protect the woman and the man from having wrongful, illicit thoughts; So again I ask, why should I cover myself completely in front of my child? This qyestion has been asked of you many many times in this thread, and you're still avoiding. Yes, we could ask an Aalimah, but we're asking you - give us a valid, credible answer, backed up with valid, authentic text and perhaps... just perhaps, we'll actually take you seriously.

Wassalaam

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

oh most knowledgabel caveman....i ask you....why can women speak? why did Allah swt give them the power to speak? if not to ask spinach prices or speak to their kids...then what?

Good point, we gals might have aswell being born without a tongue!!

Pages