Mothers Day

I generally dont reduce my care for my mother to a single day. However it seems she would still prefer some special acknowledgement on this day. And because I aim to please... i also shoot to kill (or alteast thats what my t-shirt says).

So flowers, chocs (which she probably wont eat) and perfume is in order.

I buy my mum a card and make her breakfast. Sometimes we go out to just say how great she is but almost every month if i see something I know my mum will like I'll buy it for her. I don't need a holiday to make me do that but I still think I could be a better daughter Smile

In the Name Of God the Most Gracious The Most Merciful.

By the morning light, and by the night when it is still. Your Lord has not forsaken you, nor does he hate you. Sura 93:1-4

The only One who can get you close to God is GOD Alone Allahuakbar! I

We buy gold every year for my mum.. me and my brothers put our money together, then get the rest of my dad lol, and buy her gold every year.. last year i bought her a gold necklace with earrings.. this year i think im going to buy her a ring lol..

we dont do flowers coz they die too quick lol

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Noor wrote:
whens mothers day?

Tomorrow. Better hurry to Clintons....

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I brought mum a cashmere cardigan, sister brought her a hand bag and my brother brought her a Nasheed CD. All things that she needs.

Every day should be mothers day, but the fact is we dont treat every day mothers day so we should all endeaver to make an effort on this day.

MuslimSister wrote:

Every day should be mothers day, but the fact is we dont treat every day mothers day so we should all endeaver to make an effort on this day.

Agreed Pardon

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

It only occurred to me last night that it was mothers day today.

/ puts head down in shame

Was too late to get something last night so told my sister to get something today from work. I hope she remembers.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I got mum some flowers and gave her money (i took her to town last week and she didnt like anything and she kept saying do not get me anything!)

Oh but my younger bro gave the above to mum lol as he put in 30p which he soo kindly told me

I bought my mum some posh bath stuff and then took her for dinner and then to see a movie.

It was really cool and I definitely think we should do it more often. Its a shame that it takes a special day to do such things, insha'Allah I will endeavour to make it a regular thing.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I did what I always do. Smile I got my mum some nice [url= mothers day flowers[/url] but this year I added some massage vouchers because she always says that she doesn't want to spend so much money. She was really excited and enjoyed the presents.

The world is a book and those who don't travel read only a page.