London bomber video aired on TV

Assallamu Allaikum

[b]Mohammad Sidique Khan
London bomber video aired on TV
[/b]

One of the four suicide bombers behind the 7 July London Tube attacks which killed 52 people has appeared in a tape obtained by an Arab TV station.
WATCH THE VIDEO :

[b]
FULL TEXT OF THE VIDEO STATEMENT:[/b]

I'm going to keep this short and to the point because it's all been said before by far more eloquent people than me.

And our words have no impact upon you, therefore I'm going to talk to you in a language that you understand.

Our words are dead until we give them life with our blood.

I'm sure by now the media's painted a suitable picture of me, this predictable propaganda machine will naturally try to put a spin on things to suit the government and to scare the masses into conforming to their power and wealth-obsessed agendas.

I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe.

Our driving motivation doesn't come from tangible commodities that this world has to offer.

Our religion is Islam - obedience to the one true God, Allah, and following the footsteps of the final prophet and messenger Mohammed... This is how our ethical stances are dictated.

Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world.

And your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Until we feel security, you will be our targets. And until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people we will not stop this fight.

We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.

A second part of the tape was less clear, but he could be heard saying:

I myself, I myself, I make dua (pray) to Allah... to raise me amongst those whom I love like the prophets, the messengers, the martyrs and today's heroes like our beloved Sheikh Osama Bin Laden, Dr Ayman al-Zawahri and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and all the other brothers and sisters that are fighting in the... of this cause.

With this I leave you to make up your own minds and I ask you to make dua to Allah almighty to accept the work from me and my brothers and enter us into gardens of paradise."

wasalaam

Look at bottom of 'london terror attacks' topic Ed.

Your eyesight is becoming worse.

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

has the suiciders act been counted as jihaad...coz i heard its cnt be coz it can only be jihaad if they go fight for muslims in places such as iraq palestine afghanistan...
ppl say they gonna go to hell ..but allah knows they intentions (allah knows best)

Killing innocents is in no way jihad.

No matter where it is.

Murdering innocents is wrong in the UK, The US, Iraq, Iran, Chechnya, Palestine, every where.

That is murder. It contravenes Islamic rules of engagement.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i wish i knew what they were thinking at that time.....what they intentions were...how cud they not hav studied what islam has to say bout such an act ..commiting suicide an all..but like sm ppl say there might be a place for them in heaven allah knows best.

here, I do not see how the intentions would matter.

Unless they had not intended to carry out mass murder, and were saomehow framed.

They attempteed, and carried out massmurder. Indescriminitely. With planning. In anger.

All of that is wrong.

However I cannot judge who is going to heaven or hell. That is not my station. That will be decided by Allah (swt).