Will Dave die?

79 posts / 0 new
Last post

ok.

You are the official apologist for Admin the great the first.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
ok.

You are the official apologist for Admin the great the first.

Okay if I PM you something could you Email it to lilsis?

It will probably be a bad idea...

Or PM MuslimSis, and tell her I told you to say that to her sis...

Blum 3

I would just say leave it. It can only get worse. I have gone beyond normal and offered an explanation. i would not call it an apology... even though I used that word as I explained what happened.

[EDIT]

Besides I am sure she is busy with something. We will not be holding her back.

That is a fear I have due to experience. More than one person have failed bacause they came into contact with me.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I have gone beyond normal and offered an explanation. i would not call it an apology... even though I used that word as I explained what happened.

... that's more or less the problem.

What in God's name did you say anyway?! You made the girl cry! (and that's not easy).

"GREETINGS CARBON BASED LIFE FORM,

I BRING TIDINGS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FROM THE REVIVAL. WE FIND YOUR DEPARTURE MOST UNACCEPTABLE AND DEMAND YOUR RETURN WITHIN 2 EARTH HOURS OR YOUR PLANET WILL BE DESTROYED.

HAVE A MOST UNREMARKABLE DAY
ADMIN"

I mean I can see perhaps a few mistakes here and there if you aren't accustomed to making apologies - but that should result in mere let down - not crying.

"Admin" wrote:

Besides I am sure she is busy with something.

Yea - being sick and depressed in bed.

Which is why she needs to come back so that we can cheer her up and I can give her my "get well soon" blessing (Works every time, I should bottle the stuff and sell it).

She's already missing the opportunity of her lifetime to call me snobby in my new Tiger thread! That's gotta be worth at least 40 happy points!

It did not make her cry.

It did not allow her to release her angerm but to build more anger.

Basically i wrote sorry I had just got backf rom work laa de daa... I had not read all the topic before commenting my bad...

He is banned blah blah

fyi 'something did not sit well'

that something that did not sit well got her well angry. I think that was it... unless I am way off base, and the whole thing amde her angry...

Admin Admin...

Oyvez - we need to charm you up a bit.

[i]empathy[/i] wins hearts - not excuses!

I do not try to charm people. Its just not me.

Even at work, I work in outbound sales my pitch is 'i wanna save you money'. My close is 'do you want it?'

None of that other charm thing. (maybe that is why others get more sales than me! Blum 3 )

Evevn at uni's I was blunt with lecturerers. 'I need the notes to your last 4 weeks worth of lectures' 'why?' 'because I did not attend them.'

Even 'Ed has deleted some of my posts here because of my bluntness.

I sometimes to be political with my answers, but it is too hard work.

"Admin" wrote:

Evevn at uni's I was blunt with lecturerers. 'I need the notes to your last 4 weeks worth of lectures' 'why?' 'because I did not attend them.'

hahahhah

ohhhh man...

well there is a sort of brutality to your honesty - and honesty is a good thing... it just might not be bad to take the brutality out

The brutality is the thing that normally get a reaction.

we want LilSis back :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I agree it is not the same with out LilSis!!

LilSis please come Back!!!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"GREETINGS CARBON BASED LIFE FORM,

I BRING TIDINGS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FROM THE REVIVAL. WE FIND YOUR DEPARTURE MOST UNACCEPTABLE AND DEMAND YOUR RETURN WITHIN 2 EARTH HOURS OR YOUR PLANET WILL BE DESTROYED.

HAVE A MOST UNREMARKABLE DAY
ADMIN"

Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

LILSIS please come back, the revival is not THE REVIVAL without ya, we love you too much....Come back please Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

Admin,

Printscr everything on this page - or just send her a link to it (you can handle that right)

That should say everything.

And try not to write anything in the email...

Admin what exactly did you say in the email? :?

God if u guys are gonna kick up such a huge fuss about it :roll:

Few things first-

me and my sister both decided to boycotte this forum-that madam broke our pact-but I forgive her

esp since wimpy dave was dying here

Dave-STOP spamming my PM box I'm back now-so chill

there's no need to commit suicide and top urself just because I decided to quit the forum

But I'll grudingly admit that u brought me and my sister back-so u cant be THAT bad. Blum 3

Admin-pls take lessons on how to talk to a girl-otherwise u'll remain single for a LONG time :twisted:

Angel-ur a sweety. Thank you for ur lovely PM's and emails-ur a darling feel free to teach that Admin how to talk to girls :roll:

I'm glad the DOG is gone-let this be a lesson for u people

NEVER ALLOW SICK DOGS TO DEFAME WOMEN-

always be BIG on loyalty to women-esp when her self respect and honour is at stake-a girl shouldnt have to act like a damsel in distress for u boys/mods to play the hero

At last I got u people to admit

the revival can NEVER be the revival without MOI Dirol

I'm back-so my enemies can now duck again

Dirol

{seraph claps}
bravo! bravo!

Well looks like my work heres been done.

Dirol

Back in BLACK

Welcome back, Lilsis. Biggrin

Those mods really need to sort themselves out. :roll:

"Beast" wrote:

Ditto

good for nothing, incompetent, slow, silly, inexperinced, dont-understand-women, lame LOSER mods

u got anything to add? :twisted:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

Ditto

good for nothing, incompetent, slow, silly, inexperinced, dont-understand-women, lame LOSER mods

u got anything to add? :twisted:

I'll just second what you've said.

Ah! Good you're back, how are you feeling?

"Don Karnage" wrote:

mentally. I'm reared up for a fight

Physically. I'm feeling fine

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

mentally. I'm reared up for a fight

Physically. I'm feeling fine

uff! Lil Sis ur such an emotional woman. Some geeza off the net says something to u and u get all emotional.

Looks like u aint as masculine type as u try to come across. Women should stick to roles specific to their gender - being emotional over lil things is one of em.

Well done u fulfilling your role.

[size=7]muahahahaha[/size]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

geta life u dopey cavemen

stick to what UR good at

posting fatwa's, doing U turns, dissing the scholars and going into gay lovey dovey mode in public :roll:

Glad you back Lilsis

although i havent been part of this forum for long but it really has been quiet on here whilst you have been away so now you back maybe this forum can be as fun as it was when i first joined up Lol

"flower" wrote:
Glad you back Lilsis

although i havent been part of this forum for long but it really has been quiet on here whilst you have been away so now you back maybe this forum can be as fun as it was when i first joined up Lol

thanks sweety

altho I dnt know u well

the oldy gals will clarify

I ALWAYS stick up for my girls

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
geta life u dopey cavemen

stick to what UR good at

posting fatwa's, doing U turns, dissing the scholars and going into [b]gay [/b]lovey dovey mode in public :roll:

huh :?:

whatevaa. bechari.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

thanks sweety

altho I dnt know u well

the oldy gals will clarify

I ALWAYS stick up for my girls

Yep she sure does!!

So glad to have you back, revival is back to normal again Biggrin

Pages