Do you agree that Tigers are the most impressive creatures?

191 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
you do care

and im average hight - about 5"10

no taller than most people

i dont care.....btw dave i think you come under gigantic giant

"angel" wrote:

Oh come on compared to Yao Ming??

That's Giant - plenty of people are 6'3"

Get a ruler out and see for yourself - not as big as you think.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

no dave 6'3 is freaky and very very tall, i dont think u ppl are common!

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

no dave 6'3 is freaky and very very tall, i dont think u ppl are common!

Yes we are!

Tall males is totally normal.

[img]

This chart clearly demonstrates that the median 25 year old white male height is roughly 6 feet.

I am 6'3

I am not a freak.

the average height is roughly 6 foot your 3 inches taller you are a tall freaky giant!

"angel" wrote:
the average height is roughly 6 foot your 3 inches taller you are a tall freaky giant!

No - I am in the 95th percentile.

Much different.

i noticed you are not even on the chart.

Technically your height doesnt even show up until a very short (5th percentile) woman hits 50 and due to curviture of the spine and lack of bone density STARTS TO SHRINK.

I am not a freak.

Due to angels inferior hieght and the insecurity that surrounds her, she feels the need to lash out at Dave who is of perfectly normal size

sum people eh :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

No - I am in the 95th percentile.

Much different.

i noticed you are not even on the chart.

Technically your height doesnt even show up until a very short (5th percentile) woman hits 50 and due to curviture of the spine and lack of bone density STARTS TO SHRINK.

I am not a freak.

i didnt say you were literally a freak, just that your freaky.....neway as much as i enjoy callin you giant etc i realy love to sleep plus gota get up for mornin prayers so i shall head off...tc speak to u guys later ws/bye

Sweet dreams - hope that skin problem goes away.

W/s

dont bump your head into your bed!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Well I should go to then. I have been putting off cardio for too long.

Sorry for changing my Avtar Dave, my love for Manchester United exceeds that of Tigers

Fear not tho, the tiger within lives on and i pledge my allegiance for the cause of our feline friends

and curse the dolphin and its follower(s) :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Hey Dolphins are pretty cool creatures, admitedly not quite as cool as lions, but they're on parr with polar bears.

By the way Free Willy was a killer whale and i'm pretty sure killer whales are also called Orca Dolphins and thus are a type of Dolphin.

Also I like the Dolphin mentality, every thing's a game. A dolphin on its own could get its butt kicked, but a pod (right term?) of dolphins together have been known to take out Sharks!

But thats not as impressive as this wild life footage I saw of a tiger jumping onto a crocodile's back and fighting with it. That tiger looked liked it was going down, crocks are super strong, but amazingly the tiger just choked the crocodile to death :!:

We have this smallish fake stuffed tiger in our front-room (ornament thingy) and back when I was younger (I think 5 months ago), for no reason whatsoever, I just jumped onto its back and started wrestling with it. Properly rolling accross the floor banging into stuff, it mauled my leg and ripped half my arm tissue off but then I got mad and headbutted the dude in the nose and punched its face in until it admitted defeat, that was one ruff tiger. I still treat it with respect.

BTW Lions are still better.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Wow that post sure lacked continuity, I sounded like a Dolphin hyped up on sugar...mmm Dolphins, :oops: NO! I meant mmm sugar,

yeah that was it :roll:

...or was it :?

Perhaps what you seek is inside yourself? Dirol

Also what does happen to a stone when you throw it in water other than it displacing a quantity equal to that of its own volume?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
Hey Dolphins are pretty cool creatures, admitedly not quite as cool as lions, but they're on parr with polar bears.

I concur. Dolphins are roughly equal in coolness to Polar Bears. Cool - but not as cool as Tigers. Polar Bears are pretty sweet... i'm surprised we have no polar advocates here.

"Dawud" wrote:
By the way Free Willy was a killer whale and i'm pretty sure killer whales are also called Orca Dolphins and thus are a type of Dolphin.

Also I like the Dolphin mentality, every thing's a game. A dolphin on its own could get its butt kicked, but a pod (right term?) of dolphins together have been known to take out Sharks!

I didn't know that!

"Dawud" wrote:
But thats not as impressive as this wild life footage I saw of a tiger jumping onto a crocodile's back and fighting with it. That tiger looked liked it was going down, crocks are super strong, but amazingly the tiger just choked the crocodile to death :!:

AWESOME! Bloody amazing!! I hear that the way crocodiles attack is to let creatures jump on them that way they can roll over and drown/bite them. So basically that Tiger was going for a frontal assault.

How very noble. - Like your very own Lord Nelson "Nevermind the manoeuvres - just go straight at em"

Crocs are strong - as you say - but Tigers are fast and agile. No wonder the Tiger won...

On a near unrelated thought - what does croc taste like?

Can't be very good... it's a lizard...

Maybe the Tiger was fighting it just to show the viewers at home he can beat an alligator - a point of comparison for awesomeness...

"Dawud" wrote:
We have this smallish fake stuffed tiger in our front-room (ornament thingy) and back when I was younger (I think 5 months ago), for no reason whatsoever, I just jumped onto its back and started wrestling with it. Properly rolling accross the floor banging into stuff, it mauled my leg and ripped half my arm tissue off but then I got mad and headbutted the dude in the nose and punched its face in until it admitted defeat, that was one ruff tiger. I still treat it with respect.

You beat a reality impaired tiger?!

No easy feat... not at all. It appears you were pounced as well!

(for those of you unaware of what pouncing is here is an example)

[img]

Has he attacked at all recently? I suspect he might be hatching a new ambush. - You might want to watch your back.

You wouldn't want to end up like this poor unfortunate victim of a reality impaired tiger (they detest the word "stuffed")

[img]

"Dawud" wrote:
BTW Lions are still better.

Sigh - to each his own I suppose. Lions are mighty sweet.

Mighty sweet indeed - quite noble creatures too. Not as clever or conniving as Tigers in my humble opinion.

"Dawud" wrote:
Wow that post sure lacked continuity, I sounded like a Dolphin hyped up on sugar...mmm Dolphins,

lol round these parts we call that Mahi Mahi - quite good and a bit of a loophole in the protected animals act.

"Dawud" wrote:
Also what does happen to a stone when you throw it in water other than it displacing a quantity equal to that of its own volume?

It becomes wet.

And therefore quite testy especially if it is thrown in an hour after lunch.

Hey did anybody else notice how very colorful this particular thread is?!

I am only going to make one post on this thread, but rest assure it going to be the best one this stupidthread will ever see. I dedicate this post too Angel and her sad dreams about dolphins and all the stupid Tiger lovers.

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

Come on, is there any doubt that Chimps are far superior too any other animal. I doubt it.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

I dunno... as ugly and funny looking as they are...

They dont come anywhere near to being as cool as tigers.

Hi Dave, i see you've once again planted the flag of Tigerdom on the threads. I was gonna do it whilst you were away but i dont think i could have done them as much justice as you have.

You gotta admit Tigers are sooo cool, they had a song named after them e.g. Eye of the Tiger. Remember it from Rocky3? Rocky looses to MrT until Apollo comes and plays Eye of the Tiger for Rocky who then goes and beats the snot outta Mr T.
Tigers are even recognised as being cool by the ancient chinese you have it as part of the chinese zodiac, not to mention Tiger Claw kungfu.

Now you hav to admit... they're pretty cool now.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
not to mention Tiger Claw kungfu.

Have you not heard of Monkey Paw karate?

Lol Lol

"irfghan" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
not to mention Tiger Claw kungfu.

Have you not heard of Monkey Paw karate?

Lol Lol

But Karate suxx, kungfu rules in the world of martial arts.

So has it been for many centuries and so shall it be.

WE HAVE SPOKEN.

Back in BLACK

Eye of the Tiger!!!! wohhoooo....Classic if there ever was one

i still jump 2 that beat Biggrin

Im sorry...but Chimps are for Chumps only...only gud if u want a cup of PG!

and yes, Dave knows the answer. The stone becomes Wet. Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Dave" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:
Wow that post sure lacked continuity, I sounded like a Dolphin hyped up on sugar...mmm Dolphins,

lol round these parts we call that Mahi Mahi - quite good and a bit of a loophole in the protected animals act.

Mahi-mahi is a Hawaiian word that means "strong-strong" for dolphin fish. This species is found in tropical and subtropical waters throughout the world.

CULINARY DESCRIPTION

Mahi-mahi is an exceptionally versatile fish, having firm, white meat and a delicate flavor. Broiled, poached, baked, sautéed, grilled, or pan-fried, mahi-mahi delivers a truly sensational taste. The National Fisheries Institute suggests that you try mahi-mahi as an appetizer. Cut the fish into squares, marinate them in lime juice, and broil them with garlic butter. As a main course, baked mahi-mahi served with a sweet-and-sour sauce is sure to win rave reviews from family and friends. Mahi-mahi is one of those fish that is wonderful just about any way you can think to prepare it -- from the simple to the complex, minimal ingredients to multiple ingredients, subtle to strong flavors. I love to use seafood in traditional meat and poultry dishes, and I know seafood tacos are not new, but made with mahi-mahi, they're great!

[u]Mahi Mahi[/u]

1 1/2 lb. mahi mahi
2 Tbsp butter, divided
1 clove garlic
1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp. honey
1 Tbsp sesame seeds

In skillet set at 250 or medium heat, melt 1 Tbsp butter; add garlic, saute until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in teriyaki, lemon juice, honey and sesame seeds. Pour over fish, marinate 30 minutes. Heat 1 Tbsp butter in skillet. Set at medium heat. Add
fish, saute 4-5 minutes on each side, basting with marinade. Garnish with parsley. Makes 4 servings.

Hey you learn something new everyday!

Mmmm Dolphin.

Try it if you ever get the chance. They would be protected if they weren't important to the natives of Hawaii for some religious purpose, thus they are the only ones able to hunt them.

However they are smart people and will take you out on fishing expeditions and will license their rights out to companies (or in most cases just go into the fishing business themselves) and make a killing on the fish market cuz it's so good and such a delicacy.

Very good Sauteed - rather like shark or swordfish.

"We are building a culture to encourage international terrorism."

"Secretary of State Powell will plant information to incite fear about Iraq's links to terrorist groups."

"Trusting in the sanity and the restraint of the United States is not a strategy and it is not an option!"

Why can't all his speeches be so frank?

:roll:

"Dave" wrote:
Is that a very angry bunny??

lol this might be the funniest Bush rip i've ever seen.

"And this year we must offer every child in america three nuke-yu-ler weapons"

"And tonight I have a message for the people of Iraq: Go home and die"

lol....very funny

Reminds me of the intro to Xzibits album 'weapons of mass destruction'

thats worth lisnin 2 as well

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I like this one:

"those who say I am too stupid to be president are overestimating"

I feel sorry for the guy and honestly hope, that he's actually is half of what he pretends to be, he's gotta find the eye of the tiger.

Its the eye of the Tiger its the thrill of the fight...

"Dawud" wrote:

...risin up 2 the challenge of our rivals....

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:

...And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night...

"Dave" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:

...And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night...

...its the eye of tiger...tananan....eye of the tiger Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages