Would You go ICIS if it were in Manchester?

Yes
40% (8 votes)
Yes
40% (8 votes)
No
10% (2 votes)
No
10% (2 votes)
Total votes: 20

Salaam

Just been at the MQI AGM in bradford, and some latest news has emerged regarding the ICIS and there has been some confirmation on the camp for next year.

As Sister Khatija said, its going to be approx 500 people, set in oxfordshire, 4 days and 3 nights and slightly more than the last camp - roughly 100-200 pounds.

ICIS, i bbelive will not be going ahead this year (dont qoute me on it tho!)..... Qibla Hazoor has suggested it be changed to UK in order to make it easier for people to attend. the proposition is that it is to be switched to Manchester. A 2 year course followed by one year in pakistan and then one year in Syria. Im not sure if Qibla Hazoor would be teaching himself (most likely every now and then), but that was the proposition.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam

So, Hayder what else was discussed last night?

Will the ICIS venue change be implemented this year or next year? And is this confirmed?

I know that it would be so much better if the ICIS was in Pakistan, because this place lacks spirituality however it would be so much easier for more people to attend if it was in Manchester.....I've been meaning to go but my parents are long about me staying away from home on my own for a year...

But if it was in Manchester I could very easily stay with my family for a year, who I'm very close with...my parents would be OK with that...

I'm assuming it would be in Whalley Range? And who else would be teaching there?

What else was discussed last night?

Wasalaam

Asalamualaikum!

I think its goin 2 b great!!!

Havin a MICS (Minhaj Institute of Classical Sciences) in Manchester all though the spiritual side culd hav an effect as i no 4rm many experiences dat ive heard 4rm many pple dat came 4rm ICIS the spiritual effect in pk is real as u r away 4rm all the things of dis world.

The manchester MICS wuld b great 4 those parents dat dnt like sendin their kids far places but it'll b gud 2 hav a place in MICS were pple can stay like the ICIS in pk rather then havin 2 travel every mornin.

About the confirmation of the camp i think its great but i think dat we shuld all start savin 4rm nw if its goin 2 b more expensive den dis years.

Wat doez every1 else think????

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

NO! its not the same buzz! i wanna go away to study, experience a new improved environment, i doubt thats going to happen so close to home! and Qibla Hazoor wouldnt be teaching it :?

this year is going ahead in lahore, the new propositions are supposed to be for this year as well, but its highly unlikely it will be ready for september/october. possibly january

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Wasalaam

i posted it yesterday, got taken off...dont know why :? oh well

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Wasalaam

probably coz dat meetin waz 4 all MQI members n in dis forum nt every1 is an MQI member n 4 all sorts of reasons, i think u shuld hav sent a PM 2 her so she can read it personally.

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Wasalaam

Send me a PM if you dont mind....

Otherwise I'll just start phoning around....

"MuslimSister" wrote:

hehe...luks like u really wnna no.

i think dat u shuld hav attended the meeting u wuld hav understood betta n easier.

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

hehe...luks like u really wnna no.

i think dat u shuld hav attended the meeting u wuld hav understood betta n easier.

Yeah- I want to go ICIS so badly...

Couldnt go to the meeting cos of transport problems as usual.

The family that I would have went with were sleeping over at someone's house on Saturday night...I didnt want to impose/inconvenince that family.....if people were sleeping over at Manchester Idhara I would have stayed there Saturday night.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Yeah- I want to go ICIS so badly...

Couldnt go to the meeting cos of transport problems as usual.

The family that I would have went with were sleeping over at someone's house on Saturday night...I didnt want to impose/inconvenince that family.....if people were sleeping over at Manchester Idhara I would have stayed there Saturday night.

poor u...i waz havin transport problems too but alhamdullilah i recieved a phone call on the last min 4rm a great mate, i just gt ready n waz off..hehe

well dis years ICIS is on as usual but im nt really sure bout nxt year as wid de new MICS plan i dnt think dey'll b 1 nxt year.

i want 2 go 2 ICIS badly too n i wonder wats gnna happen if there isnt gnna b 1 nxt year.

ive sent u the PM Muslim Sis.

i wanna go too..........but would you go if Qibla Hazoor wasnt teaching himself?

obviouslt the other scholars are good, but i just dont get the same buzz!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
ive sent u the PM Muslim Sis.

i wanna go too..........but would you go if Qibla Hazoor wasnt teaching himself?

obviouslt the other scholars are good, but i just dont get the same buzz!

I dnt no wat i wuld do if Qibla Hazoor was nt teachin coz dats de whole point of me wanting 2 go dere. I want 2 spend time in Qibla Hazoor's company as much as i can but if his nt teachin den i dnt no.... Sad

I'd hav 2 admit dat life is gettin tough day by day...n i wonder wat we will do wen Qaid wnt b around one day Cray 2

Asalaamu alaikum

i went 2 the AGM meeting to...i think its a great idea that the course is starting here, i hope it starts soon. this way i think more people will get the chance 2 study under a Minhaj-ul-Quran institute.

i know wat u mean sis mujahidah everyday brings more difficulties...jus wana be in Qiblahs presence all the time, but as Qiblah said if we continue watching their lectures+continue 2 distribute them 2 new ppl then Qiblah will always stay with us! May Allah Almighty give us all the ability to follow the message of our Qaid forever AMEEN!

I am gona sound like a spolit brat but i dont wana be taught by anyone other than shaykh ul islam himself Sad my world has come crashin down since that meetin but i still gona keep prayin...,agree with hayder no one can match that "buzz" you get out of being taught by shaykh ul islam and everyone will agree with me.

yeh i agree Sad Insha'Allah all of us will get the chance 2b taught from Shaykh-ul-Islam one day

so angel....that mean no lahore course this year? r u still goin? have they updated you? coz a few days b4 shaykh-ul-islam came our house, the ICIS people were ringing us asking us if we wanted to go or knew people who wanted to....im still holding onto a thread of hope!!

with no offence or disrespect to any IMQ scholar, theyre not the same thing. obviously you cant blame em.....but ive been taught by Alama Ramzan Qadri before...not my cup of tea (no disrespect to him whatsoever)

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
so angel....that mean no lahore course this year? r u still goin? have they updated you? coz a few days b4 shaykh-ul-islam came our house, the ICIS people were ringing us asking us if we wanted to go or knew people who wanted to....im still holding onto a thread of hope!!

with no offence or disrespect to any IMQ scholar, theyre not the same thing. obviously you cant blame em.....but ive been taught by Alama Ramzan Qadri before...not my cup of tea (no disrespect to him whatsoever)

so hayder who says i decide? and why would i go to lahore if shaykh ul islam aint teachin, cant come to manchesta (1st and last time in manchesta for me lol, messin) but i cnt take 2 yrs out for "mics" cuz i can only take a gap yr which was what i had planned for icis. I might just contact hafiz shiraz elahi and see whats happenin..

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
coz a few days b4 shaykh-ul-islam came our house, the ICIS people were ringing us asking us if we wanted to go or knew people who wanted to....im still holding onto a thread of hope!!

Asalamualaikum!

Yeh i had a call too the nite b4 the meeting but unfortunately had 2 say no 4 dis year as its impossible, but i did ask 4 nxt year.

I'd say no offence or disrespect to any scholars of IMQ too, alhamdullilah they're wrk is really gud as ive heard our own Allama sahib in our area his really top but id rather b taught by Shaykh ul Islam. He just has dis special thing in him dat gets u goin n wants u 2 learn more n more bout Islam.

Well...my dua is dat every1 insh'Allah gets de chance 2 b taught by him includin me one day.

"Mujahidah" wrote:

Asalamualaikum!

Yeh i had a call too the nite b4 the meeting but unfortunately had 2 say no 4 dis year as its impossible, but i did ask 4 nxt year.

I'd say no offence or disrespect to any scholars of IMQ too, alhamdullilah they're wrk is really gud as ive heard our own Allama sahib in our area his really top but id rather b taught by Shaykh ul Islam. He just has dis special thing in him dat gets u goin n wants u 2 learn more n more bout Islam.

Well...my dua is dat every1 insh'Allah gets de chance 2 b taught by him includin me one day.

Muj... you're... different...

In a good way! Not crazy or lewd like last time... keep up the good work!

How is Oman these days btw? I might actually have an opportunity to visit next summer with a relative.

"Dave" wrote:

How is Oman these days btw? I might actually have an opportunity to visit next summer with a relative.

Asalamualaikum!

im different???...im just speakin the truth of my heart weneva i reply, thanx bout "keep up the good work"

N bout Oman i hav neva visited the place but if u visit it nxt summer it'd b nice 2 no wat its like.

"Dave" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:

Asalamualaikum!

lolz mujahida ignore dave he's a bit slow i still think hes jet lagged! Dave this is a new meber she is mujahidA with an extra A at the end she aint muji and she aint from oman! that made my day dave!

salaam

i was trying to look for the old thread on Al-Hidayah camp couldnt find it ne whoo just wanted to ask does ne1 have ne news on the recordings of the last camp summer05 where can i get the tapes and all that sort of stuff that is if its has been published.

ne1?

wa/salaam

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
salaam

i was trying to look for the old thread on Al-Hidayah camp couldnt find it ne whoo just wanted to ask does ne1 have ne news on the recordings of the last camp summer05 where can i get the tapes and all that sort of stuff that is if its has been published.

ne1?

wa/salaam

Recordings are being edited and lectures are being transcribed into a booklet..they will be available very soon inshallah.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Qibla Hazoor

who's that? and who's "Shaykh-ul-Islam" - isnt that a generic title for any Muslim Scholar... it would be easier if u guys just mentioned the scholars by name? :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Salaam

MuslimSis, any idea when it will be done by? book and cd's?

i cant find my notes, and i dont want to ask Sis Mujahidah to type her notes for me again Lol

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Qibla Hazoor

who's that? and who's "Shaykh-ul-Islam" - isnt that a generic title for any Muslim Scholar... it would be easier if u guys just mentioned the scholars by name? :?

Founder and Leader of Minhaj-Ul-Quran - his name is Mohammed Tahir-Ul-Qadri. any terms used are his title, or names given out of respect

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Salaam

i cant find my notes, and i dont want to ask Sis Mujahidah to type her notes for me again Lol

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Qibla Hazoor

Founder and Leader of Minhaj-Ul-Quran - his name is Mohammed Tahir-Ul-Qadri. any terms used are his title, or names given out of respect

but arent all scholars 'shaykh-ul-islam'?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

dont know!!

lol, its a title - altho i guess all are

however they sometimes take diffrent titles, ive heard of Shaykh-Ul-Somethingelse as well

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Salaam

wen busy Madam gets round to doing them

so nothing too soon then?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages