0% (0 votes)
Don't know.
0% (0 votes)
Don't care.
8% (1 vote)
Don't care.
8% (1 vote)
Total votes: 12

I think we should let guests post again.

Is it time?

"irfan" wrote:
I think we should let guests post again.

Is it time?

i dont think its a great idea... the reason admin stopped them from posting mustv been a good one. :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

salaam
not this topic again pls....

we have tried and tested this....it does not work
guests cannot be moderated properly. it means alot more work for the modeartors. they disrupt the discussions and create trouble. anyone who is serious and wants proper discussion will take out 1 min to become a member.
so , im sorry as far as i'm concerned, guests will not be allowed to post - unless you can convince me otherwise.
wasalaam

only on FAQ's/Support

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Salaam

The problem with some guests is that, they think that they can get away with saying whatever they want…

The can use as many identities as they want and think its OK to make inflammatory remarks.

If the genuinely wanted to make a valid contribution to discussion they would register.

Nearly all forums don’t allow guests to post.

Wasalaam

guests are controversial

they wind people up

they add to the exitement-so I think they should be allowed back

Mr Ed-being lazy is not a valid excuse

Erm, I would prefer to allow guests, but wait a couple of weeks after the next issue is out to avoid any short term torrents.

But I will leave decision to Ed.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Interesting topic that got spammed... if we get more of this large spamming run where like 90 odd topics were spammed, then no, guests will not be allowed to post.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

After the recent Anon1 posting, what are everyones thoughts?

anon1 I am less bothers about - she can b all means sign up if she wants. If she needs to be silenced, that can be too.

But deleting massive amounts of spam is not something I want to do too often or at all.

Not sure if you record IPs but if you do all unregistered posts could be held until you give that IP permission to post freely, is my suggestion.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Too much effort for now. I did block a few ips off before a=due to spamming, but it was only this morning where in a one shot spamming session close to a hundred topics were spammed.

I may need to do something, but anything that requires active work is not something I will be a fan of.