SHOULD OMAR BAKRI BE KICKED OUT OF THE UK OR LOCKED UP?

YES. HE IS AN EXTREMIST AND MISGUIDED IMAAM
50% (7 votes)
YES. HE IS AN EXTREMIST AND MISGUIDED IMAAM
50% (7 votes)
NO. HE IS A GOOD MAN. HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG
0% (0 votes)
NO. HE IS A GOOD MAN. HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 14

SALAAM
[b]OMAR BAKRI:
Should He Be Locked Up Or Deported? [/b]

I found this on the MPAC site, was interesting and controversial of course. Pls share your views on this controversial figure.
wasalaam

The crazy Bakri and band of merry men seem very quiet since 7/7. One wonders why the big mouth of Britain went silent so quickly?

The man, who told everyone else to go and fight, seemed to happier sitting on his fat backside in Britain. So where is he and why did his big mouth go so very quiet?

I never really trusted Bakri, he seemed to love the Media too much for a man who wanted to take part in Jihad or spreading it? He seemed to aid Israel and MI5 more then any Jihad around the world.

Every time I woke up he or his goons were in the media. He seemed to have so much space dedicated to him that page three girls were getting jealous.

The more he opened his big mouth, the more our sisters and mothers were beaten up on the streets. The more the Zionist machine would attack Muslims as extremists. He was paid off by someone I believe, and if he wasn’t he should have been, because he was helping them more then any million dollar add campaign could do.

Now they are using clips of him to demand new legislation against us. So one wonders should we have legislation that bangs up people like him or deports them? If we had it five years ago, maybe they would have less chance to demand we be shackled with ever-tighter laws.

Maybe thats why he was put there?

At first I was against it, now after seeing this maniac muppet on television still making our lives a living hell I’m not so sure?

[b]SO DO YOU AGREE WITH THE ABOVE? IS HE AN EXTREMIST, RADICAL AND FANATIC PREACHER? DOES HE INCITE HATRED? DOES HE MAKE LIFE HELL IN UK FOR BRITISH MUSLIMS? SHOULD HE BE KICKED OUT OF UK? OR IS HE MISUNDERSTOOD? IS HE A GOOD PERSON? IS HE A GOOD SCHOLAR? IS HE RIGHT TO BE OUTSPOKEN?[/b]

HAVE YOUR SAY!

Salaam

I don’t like the guy…I don’t agree with him…Yes, he does give Islam a bad image. And his views are extreme and radical.

But why lock him up? Doesn’t one have to do something before they can get locked up? The article itself points out that he’s all talk…

We can’t lock someone up for shooting their mouth off…

And what’s deportation going to achieve? Won’t he just shoot his mouth off elsewhere with the media ready to capture his every word?

If we get rid of him, someone else will just crop up ready to take his place.

In this country even the BNP can get away with promoting their radical views and have no action taken against them…

p.s Wasnt he locked up last year over something?

Wasalaam

cant lock someone up just cos they have a bit of a Gob on them

just disagree and openly condemn the weirdo's

we have freedom of speech here

Salam

I agree with the Furrball.

The bakri is just a goat. Nobody really listens to the Wahhabi.

He has been kicked out of the previous organisation. He went on to form his own group which also went bust.

Complete idiot.

Omrow

Locking him up will just make him a martyr.

He will gain kudos with people who are frustrated by the government. It will legitimise him.

Currently he is seen as a crankpot. That is what his image needs to stay at. However he should be monitored.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Omar Bakri was on News 24 earlier. So funny. So deluded.

He said he wouldn't tell the police if he found Muslims planning a terrorist attack.

He refused to recognise the British gov.

He said that even though he received the social in this country, the hospitality in Qatar is better.

He reckons that because AM disbanded they can no longer prevent attacks inside this country.

Didn't recognise him at first. He was in full white clothes, hood and everything.

salaam
[b]No proof bombers Muslims - Bakri [/b]

(you can also watch his interview from this link aswell)
Islamic cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed does not believe the London bombers were Muslims, he has told BBC News.
Omar Bakri Mohammed says he would never co-operate with police

The UK-based Syrian-born preacher said there was no evidence four young Muslim men filmed at a station prior to the attacks were responsible for the bombs.

He condemned "any killing of innocent people here and abroad" but said he would never co-operate with police.

The cleric is facing demands for his deportation after making comments partly blaming Britain for the bombs.

Tabloids

In an interview with BBC News 24, he said the government, the public and the Muslim community were all to blame for not doing enough to prevent the 7 July attacks, in which 56 people died including the four bombing suspects.

And he blamed the tabloid press for "distorting" his views and those of other clerics, including Sheikh Abu Hamza, currently on trial for allegedly soliciting people to murder non-Muslims and inciting racial hatred.

But in another interview, with BBC1's 10 o'clock News, he said there was "no way" he would condemn Osama bin Laden.

He said: "Why I condemn Osama bin Laden for? I condemn Tony Blair, I condemn George Bush. I would never condemn Osama bin Laden or any Muslims."

And he blamed the UK government's "evil foreign policy and the war on terror" for pushing Muslims in "the wrong direction".

On Radio 4's Today programme, Omar Bakri Mohammed said Britons should use all political means "to make the British government realise that they create enemy, whether abroad or at home because of their own invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan".

But said he believed Islam forbade Muslims to fight the people they lived side by side with.

"To live among them, and sell with them and deal with them and trade with them and then fight them, that is completely not Islamic."

Word of God

The London-based preacher told BBC News 24 radical Muslims were "part of the solution" not part of the problem, because they were respected by Muslim youths.

By imposing restrictions on radical clerics, the government had reduced their ability to "hold back" young Muslims angry at events in places such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, the Palestinian territories and Kashmir, he said.

He distanced himself from "moderate" Muslims, who he said "cannot hold anyone back".

He added that he would not co-operate with the British police, even to alert them if he knew another terror attack was imminent.

"I believe co-operation with the British police would never ever prevent any action like this.

"The youth will leave us. The youth will see us, at that time, the voice, the eyes and the ears of the British government.

"The way to earn the heart of the British youth is by the divine text, to say God say it and ... Mohammed say it, 'Do not attack the people you live among.' Not to tell them, 'Tony Blair say it, the law say it, don't do so.'"

The cleric, who has lived in Britain for 20 years, indicated he would not resist if he were to be deported, saying: "If God destined for me to be deported, or to be imprisoned, nobody can save me."
[b]
SO AFTER THESE COMMENTS DO YOU THINK HE HAS HELPED THE SITUATION FOR MUSLIMS IN THE UK OR MADE THINGS WORSE AS ALWAYS? DO WE NEED HIM HERE OR ARE WE BETTER WITHOUT HIM?[/b]

wasalaam

'Deport the clerics of hate'

THE country's highest-profile Islamic leader has called for the deportation of clerics who preach violence, as part of a push to rid Australia of the "disease" of fundamentalism.
Sheik Taj al-Din al-Hilaly compared the spread of Islamic fundamentalism in Australia to AIDS, and said he and other moderate clerics across the country must take firm steps to win the hearts and minds of impressionable young Muslims.

"They are a disease like AIDS and you can't cure them with Panadol," Sheik Hilaly said of radical clerics.

He said he sometimes went to the homes of young Muslims developing fundamentalist ideals, to try to turn them around. Their thinking had created tension and conflict with their families.

"Young people will get any books from people who are not renowned scholars and teach this fundamentalist way of thinking," he said.

Sheik Hilaly said books justifying attacks, such as the London bombings, or ones preaching hatred of Australians and their way of life should be banned.

"It's like someone selling poison, or like selling the poisoned Mars bars, they should be taken off the shelves. It's a free country, but it's not free to poison people," he said

[url=

above link agree's wit Mr Ed's view on the matter

i dont think deportion is the answer

if it was then like Yash said-BNP shud be deported too

dis nutter hates britain so much, but he dont mind accepting £3oo,ooo from our taxpayers!

muppet...we mugs to keep payin him benefits...

i dont see why we dont send him home and see how he likes syrian hospitality

POWER TO THE PEOPLE