What Dyou think of Life?

just thinking..
life is a test right?
but what do you think of it..
is it good.. is it bad..
is it hard.. is it fun..

your views plz?

I think life is the most precious gift allah swt has given us and humans forget that they dont realise how much allah swt has given us and promised us in the akhira yet we go about our lives as if it was nothing, as the saying goes allah gives and forgives man gets and forgets.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

life is like a box of chocolates...

overpriced, occasionally sticky, sometimes nutty, but there is a lot of sweetness in there somewhere.

and that would make the Qur'an like the little guide on the back.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Life is a big blessing, if we weren’t created we wouldn't have known Allah swt, the Lord of the universe is.

I was a hidden treasure, and I wished to be known, so I created the world - Hadith Qudsi

Allahu Akbar!

Life is an exam the quran is the revison guide and your teacher is the prophet muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Ya'qub" wrote:
life is like a box of chocolates...

You just dont know what your going to get.

I often ponder this question. Ive come to the conclusion that life sucks.

Its boring, repetitive and depressing or maybe its just living in this country with this foul weather.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Life is, like, cool. Cool like lemonade from the fridge on a hot day. And you never know what you're going to get. Or do you?

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:

is it good.. is it bad..
is it hard.. is it fun..

your views plz?

How come you put dots after all the questions you asked, but put a question mark at the end when it was a request and didn't require a question mark?

Not only that! Look at the title: "What Dyou think of Life?"

Was that directed at me?

Biggrin

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
I think life is the most precious gift allah swt has given us and humans forget that they dont realise how much allah swt has given us and promised us in the akhira yet we go about our lives as if it was nothing, as the saying goes allah gives and forgives man gets and forgets.

Are you greater than Allah? Capitals, man!

Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.

Wait, do you mean an 'x-ray mirror'? Because I'm pretty sure you can't see inside yourself with a standard mirror.

Life is a treasure, in which hidden treasures are longing to be discovered.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Bliss" wrote:

so wait...there's treasure IN the treasure??

wow, like a Russian doll or something?

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:

It's a fair comment. Some of those Russian dolls are beautiful. Not to mention some treasure chests.

[img]

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:

is it good.. is it bad..
is it hard.. is it fun..

your views plz?

How come you put dots after all the questions you asked, but put a question mark at the end when it was a request and didn't require a question mark?

its Smurfy style lol.. i always do that lol.. chek my other posts hehe

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
Not only that! Look at the title: "What Dyou think of Life?"

Was that directed at me?

Biggrin

looool not technically.. it was directed 2 evry1.. Biggrin u got 2 happy there joie de vivre Blum 3 loool Lol

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Are you greater than Allah? Capitals, man!

haha..

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
looool not technically.. it was directed 2 evry1.. Biggrin u got 2 happy there joie de vivre Blum 3 loool Lol

It's true, I am very happy.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:

Only in Sufism , will you truly discover the treasures of life.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Naz" wrote:
I often ponder this question. Ive come to the conclusion that life sucks.

That was my initial thought too! 2 words: life sucks!

Lol. I dunno, full of ups and downs I guess. Maybe the seasonal affective disorder is getting to us pessimists.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"dark^knight" wrote:
Life is what you make it.

Spot on.

"Noor" wrote:
"dark^knight" wrote:

Spot on.

true Smile

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:
"dark^knight" wrote:

Spot on.

true Smile

Well said.

what can ya say about life except.......

ALHAMDULILLAH Biggrin

be it tough times, boring times, happy times, exciting times, at all times - All praise is to Allah swt for everything we have been blessed for, and more than we are worthy of

Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA) was informed that his business had suffered and lost everything - to which he replied, Alhamdulillah.

When he was later told it was a mistake and things were good, he replied, Alhamdulillah.

No matter what state you find yourself in, Alhamdulillah

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA) was informed that his business had suffered and lost everything - to which he replied, Alhamdulillah.

yeah that's a nice story...he was giving a lecture when his aide came and whispered in his ear...is that the one you're talking about?

yeh.. whatever state ur in u should always reply alhamdulillah when a person asks how u are or hows life and stuf..

the reasons why Prophet Isma'il had 3 wifes is because the first 2 were ungrateful to Allah swt.. u prob heard of the story ryt? when Hazarat Ibraheem came 2 visit his son but he wasnt at home and how his 1st + 2nd wifes opened teh door and started complaining about their life etc etc.. u know wht im on bwt ryt?

Changed me mind...... life rocks!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

Pages