Women and Islam

182 posts / 0 new
Last post

BACK TO THE TOPIC....

If ur sis/mum/daughter/wife commit adultery what would u do?

1. Give 100 lashes as ordered by god in the koran BTW would they be savere or symbolic lashes

2. Stone them to death as written in the hadith

3. Forgive them

It's your call....

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
BACK TO THE TOPIC....

If ur sis/mum/daughter/wife commit adultery what would u do?

1. Give 100 lashes as ordered by god in the koran BTW would they be savere or symbolic lashes

2. Stone them to death as written in the hadith

3. Forgive them

It's your call....

no u muppet , its not your call....
this will only apply in an islamic state under shariah law....
your case will be seen by the caliph- head of state
and if you ar eguilty of teh crime then you will be punished accordingly...which means stoned to death for adulterers....whether its your sis, mother or whoever....

Only Allah can forgive you.

Stop taking what you like, and leaving what you feel uncomfortable with.....sort your imaan out.

you have such a mish, mash, poor understanding of islam- its shocking. who's paying you to spread this fitna...cos thats what it is ...and thats what you are creating- fitna!!!!!!!

if you continue to spread this fitna, i will have no choice but to BAN you...and before you moan, this is voice of the muslim youth...your views take you outside the orbit of islam...to deny hadith and sunnah, takes you out i'm afraid.

Its lashes if you are single, death if you are married.

Its not upto you. Its Islamic Law.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

no u can keep quite....

i is not happy wid islam Cray 2

convert out then, do us a favour....join a jewish forum!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

jews believe god is weak...

they are just as barbaric as muslims, if not worse...

"Judda" wrote:

Really? how can u judge muslims or jews when you dont even know nothin bout your own religion?

"angel" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Really? how can u judge muslims or jews when you dont even know nothin bout your own religion?

I have loads of jewish mates and I have a cousin who is a jew.

I know nothing about islam?

I know all about capital punishment love :!:

And loads about marriage which is 'half ur faith'

what else is there to know about islam?

"Judda" wrote:

I know all about capital punishment

You mean your version, admin corrected you on that but you didnt seem to take that on board as you felt it was to harsh!

"angel" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

I know all about capital punishment

You mean your version, admin corrected you on that but you didnt seem to take that on board as you felt it was to harsh!

turned out i was wrong... it was worse then i thought innit?

Judda wat u knw is simply a less than a drop of water compared to an entre Ocean.

How can u have acousin whose a jew? i thought u had to be born jewish to be a jew... which would suggest his parents were jews and since your related that would in essence mean you were born jewish.

So which is it? Clarify?

Back in BLACK

...so thats the truth :shock:

cant believe i never saw it!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

ppl calm down dears!

It is clear to be that Judda is kafir and b4 any1 starts up and accuses me of fitnah just read what he has been riting and u will be left in no doubt.

Judda is Kafir.

Now, the possibilities are:

1. He is a Jew/Xian/Hindu etc who has come here to just have a laugh and cause controversy.

2. He is one of those submitters in which case he is worse than jew/xian/hindu because he comes in either murtad or zindeeq category.

3. He seriously thinks he is a muslim, in which case he is deluded and should be put away.

In all cases I wouldnt pay much attention to his comments. It disgraces the nobility of a man to try and decipher the barkings of dogs.

hope u like my rhetoric? aint practiced for a number of posts so gotta check i stil got i !

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

He is seriously misguided.

I would not like to make the call.

If he is jewish/xian (what? )/hindu/christian/other, big deal. He has not stated as such, and we should not just imply.

If he is a submitter, May he find the path of Islam. He has stated he is not a 'submitter', and has stated he does not follow that liar. However he for some inexplicable reason does hold is views highly, which is incredibly stupid.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Medievalist" wrote:
:

In all cases I wouldnt pay much attention to his comments. It disgraces the nobility of a man to try and decipher the barkings of dogs.

hope u like my rhetoric? aint practiced for a number of posts so gotta check i stil got i !

as good as ever Lol Lol ....gona use that 1 sumtym

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

hayder bro i think i like ur sense of humour and tastes bro (not including ur strange attraction to pink mens clothing).

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

LOL....i said its in fashion....not said i wear it!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

oh yes . . . ofcours u dont.

(( nudge nudge wink wink)) i get ya!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

alryt alryt....no need to publicise Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

what do people think about the issue of wife beating? I was discussing this at work today with some non muslim colleagues.... regarding women in islam.

[b]why would a husband ever beat his wife?
does islam allow wife beating?
can a man beat his wife at all?
does the quran not allow a man to hit his wife?
did the prophet ever beat any of his wifes?[/b]

we discussed the above issues..
will be interesting what ppl have to say...

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
what do people think about the issue of wife beating? I was discussing this at work today with some non muslim colleagues.... regarding women in islam.

[b]why would a husband ever beat his wife?
does islam allow wife beating?
can a man beat his wife at all?
does the quran not allow a man to hit his wife?
did the prophet ever beat any of his wifes?[/b]

we discussed the above issues..
will be interesting what ppl have to say...

1 - hes crazy
2 - not that im aware of, ive heard sum1 here sayin earlier that a lil slap is allowed?
3 - i hope not!
4 - not sure, but dont think so. see 2
5- i highly doubt it! the Prophet SAW was a perfect example to all of mankind. he never beat or cursed his enemies, let alone his wives

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Yeah, I think the problem with this discussion is that most people take one idea from it and get carried away. Islam doesn't let you pyshically beat your wife, or use violence. It allow the option of a slap, but this is not done to inflict pain on the other party but rather draw a line under any disagreement, only used in extreme circumstances. The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) as hayder said that never hit his wife and this is the example we should try to follow as he was the best example of us to follow.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

violence is not allowed in Islam except in cases of self defence.

i remember a while back we are talking about this on old forum. there are rulings on how husbands are allowed to beat their 'disobedient' wife.

many men take that way outa context and use it to justify abuse of their wife. this is wrong.

many scholars have said that the 'beating' mentioned in the verse refers to a light tap and should be used symbolically and not to cause severe pain.

but before a husband resorts to that sorta action on his 'disobedient' wife, there are other things he must try first such as refusing to sleep with her.

May Allah forgive me for any misinterpretations.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

In islam a women is only allowed to be “hit” with a miswaq (which wont be painful or considered as beatin)....also in regards to the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) he did not beat any of his wife, firstly because of his beautiful personality and secondly he Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was married to pure pious obedient women who wouldn’t ever disobey or act in manner to hurt/upset the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) so there was no need for the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) to “hit” his wives, and had it been then the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would have used a much more softer approach. You can take the example where Hazrath Aisha (ra) was wrongly accused of something and the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) did not accuse her neither hit her.

"khan" wrote:
violence is not allowed in Islam except in cases of self defence.

i remember a while back we are talking about this on old forum. there are rulings on how husbands are allowed to beat their 'disobedient' wife.

many men take that way outa context and use it to justify abuse of their wife. this is wrong.

many scholars have said that the 'beating' mentioned in the verse refers to a light tap and should be used symbolically and not to cause severe pain.

but before a husband resorts to that sorta action on his 'disobedient' wife, there are other things he must try first such as refusing to sleep with her.

May Allah forgive me for any misinterpretations.

can any1 back it up with Quran or Hadith or anything alike please?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

giving wife a beating is not in sunnah. Men who are real men would be able to control their emotions and treat their wives with the honour that Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam treated the Noble Wives radhiyallahu anhum ajmaeen.

Having said that there is some grounds for some sort of physical rapproach but I have not studied that but am sure it is nothing to do with beatings. Considering even in generally chastising a child or a student it is not permitted to break bones, or leave any mark or bruising on the body , or to strike at the face its pretty obvoius that you cant go around with a stick wacking ur wife cos she doesnt make the tea right! By us even slapping a child on the face is not permitted and our Teachers are strongly against it s how can it be that you can knock your wife around?

Remember the sunnah of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam was never to beat his wives, or his slaves or those under Him except in the path of ALLAH or when implementing punishments.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

salaam

The following verses of the quran prove that women should be treated with the upmost respect, kindness, equity, love and we should not abuse them, treat them badly, assault them, or treat with them harshly.
A wife should be the woman you love and respect, she is not just your peice of property that you treat with her as you wish!

[b]QURAN:[/b]

Allah Almighty says: “Live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good.” (An-Nisa’: 19)

"...Do not retain them (i.e., your wives) to harm them...(The Noble Quran, 2:231)"

"If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves; and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed. But if ye do good and practise self-restraint, God is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:128)"

"And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect. (The Noble Quran 30:21)"

"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

"Women impure for men impure. And women of purity for men of purity. These are not affected by what people say. For them is forgiveness and an honorable provision. (The Noble Quran 24:26)"
[b]
HADITH:[/b]
Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)"

Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn Haydah: "I said: Apostle of Allah, how should we approach our wives and how should we leave them? He replied: Approach your tilth when or how you will, give her (your wife) food when you take food, clothe when you clothe yourself, do not revile her face, and do not beat her. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2138)"

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: "He who believes in Allah and the Hereafter, if he witnesses any matter he should talk in good terms about it or keep quiet. Act kindly towards woman, for woman is created from a rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it, you will break it, and if you leave it, its crookedness will remain there. So act kindly towards women. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3468)"

"The best amongst you, are the best for their wives, and I am the best of you for my wives."

"Do not beat the female servants of Allah";

"Some (women) visited my family complaining about their husbands (beating them). These (husbands) are not the best of you."

"Treat women nicely…"

In another hadith the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is reported to have said: “How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?”

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BEAT HIS WIFE UP. BEATING UP IS THE WRONG WORD OR EXPRESSION OR EXPLANATION. THE PROPHET (PBUH) NEVER BEAT OR EVEN HIT ANY OF HIS WIFES.
WHAT ISLAM SAYS IS THAT IF A HUSBAND AND WIFE HAVE PROBLEMS, ARGUMENTS, ISSUES THEN THEY SHOULD DISCUSS THEM AND EVEN GET A THIRD PARTY TO GET INVOLVED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
IF THE WIFE ACTS IN A TERRIBLE MANNER LIKE COMMITTING ZINA, FLIRTING WITH OTHER MEN AND COMMITTING DISGRACEFULL ACTS (NOT BECAUSE THE FOOD WAS BURNT ETC!) WHICH INSULT HER, HER HUSBAND AND ISLAM AND SHE CONTINUES TO DO THE TERRIBLE HARAM ACTS..EVEN AFTER THE HUSBAND HAS ADVICED HER, WARNED HER, SEPERATED HER BED...THEN THE ONLY THING ALLOWED IS A SLIGHT NUDGE, A TAP, A SLIGHT PUSH..NOT A BIG MASSIVE SMACK, PUNCH, KICK, HEADBUTT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL.
THE SLIGHT NUDGE, TAP, PUSH IS ONLY ALLOWED BECAUSE THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE FINAL OPTION, AND IT IS DONE SO TO MAKE SURE THE WIFE STOPS HER UNISLAMIC AND TERRIBLE ACTS OF BEHAVIOUR.

i doubt a slight nudge/tap/push would mean anything to a woman who is doin all of the mentioned above

But i agree

The best man is the one who treats his wife like a Queen Dirol ...who should treat him like a king Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
i doubt a slight nudge/tap/push would mean anything to a woman who is doin all of the mentioned above

But i agree

The best man is the one who treats his wife like a Queen Dirol ...who should treat him like a king Biggrin

well the prophet (pbuh) said if you had to use force against your wives then he gave example of a miswaak. now that is not a beat..that is more of a nudge, push, tap.

if that doesnt work then you make sincere duaa to Allah to change her ways.
Divorce is the worst thing in the sight of Allah, but that might be the only option left if discipline does not work. But you have to work at it, be patient...do everything possible..and then if discipline hasnt worked then you have to think about divorce.

yup

which is why people shouldnt rush into marriages blinfolded!!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages