Women and Islam

182 posts / 0 new
Last post

back to da topic!

wha' do ya do wid ya women :!:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
no, why?
I didn't realise they talked about du.mb stuff like that on submission.org

Differentiating between 'prophet' and 'messenger' is du.mb?

You brought it up.

"Judda" wrote:

I have met 3 proffesors of the arabic languige (mi bro has met more), there names are Muhammed, Abdul and Adam, they work for submission.org and the students of the koran are Nadeem, Tariq, Jameel, Muhmmad, Fiaz and Dawud.

They work for submission.org??

Of course they would then agree with the submitters. They're not likely to start nit-picking Rashid's 'teachings'.

"Judda" wrote:

The number of ppl that r rejecting sunnah is worryingly increasing at an alarming rate, i didn't realise the problem was that bad until i was talking to mi bro on the phone last night...

Yeah, you're right it would be woryying. If it was true!

Where did he get this info from? Submitters Times, Rashid's Post and Mail... ?

Have you not heard of something called source evaluation?

I hope you've picked History as one of your GCSEs.

Maybe to get an unbiased view of these submitters you should meet some non-submitter professors.

Tell us the area where you live and I'm sure someone on the forum can suggest some real professors/teachers for you to meet.

You are young. You have questions. But if you only rely on submitters for your answers then there is not much hope for you.

no, for humanities i picked RE... its better then history

"irfghan" wrote:
Maybe to get an unbiased view of these submitters you should meet some non-submitter professors.

Tell us the area where you live and I'm sure someone on the forum can suggest some real professors/teachers for you to meet.

You are young. You have questions. But if you only rely on submitters for your answers then there is not much hope for you.

i aint a submitter, I rely on bilal philips 4 guidence to....

PM me da number of non-submitter proffeser

so what do u do wid ur women :!: :!: :!: :!:

irfghan, u know da phone and fax number of the proffesors u PMed me, do they worship graves?

"Judda" wrote:
irfghan, u know da phone and fax number of the proffesors u PMed me, do they worship graves?

You could have asked me that in a pm.

I don't see why anyone would worship graves. :?

no i mean do they implore dead ppl

"Judda" wrote:
no i mean do they implore dead ppl

Why say grave worship if that was not what you meant.

duh imploring dead ppl is grave worship

"Judda" wrote:
duh imploring dead ppl is grave worship

Then why did you not satnd by your original question about grave worship. Why the need to clarify and change it to 'implore dead'?

I went on submission.org and checked it out and I find out it had 5 articles about difference between prophet and messenger for dumbos that do not know Arabic or cannot define the two...

Considering it is a site u got from google u seem to know a hell of about it, more then me and mi bro works there :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: why did u spend so long on the site if u didn't believe a word of it? Especailly as u thought it was google shit?

"Judda" wrote:
I went on submission.org and checked it out and I find out it had 5 articles about difference between prophet and messenger for dumbos that do not know Arabic or cannot define the two...

Considering it is a site u got from google u seem to know a hell of about it, more then me and mi bro works there :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: why did u spend so long on the site if u didn't believe a word of it? Especailly as u thought it was google shit?

Are you talking to me?

I didn't quite get that site from Google. You posted at length from it remember.

I've never claimed to know alot about it.

I've never spent more than two ot three minutes on it.

I have never described it as 'google s***'. Although, 's***' is an apt description.

"irfghan" wrote:

I didn't quite get that site from Google. You posted at length from it remember.

I've never claimed to know alot about it.

I've never spent more than two ot three minutes on it.

when i copied and pasted that very long article u seemed to knew where it was from straight away....

If u never got it from Google where did u get it from?

I wouldn't have got it from anywhere if you hadn't posted from it.

I Googled a sentence from it to find out where the 'article' came from, because for some reason you failed to provide reference yourself. I wonder why you were afraid of giving a reference, hmm...

If I had searched Google for 'whacked-out versions of the Bible and the Qu'ran masquerading as Islam' and ended up with submission.org then that would have been different.

"irfghan" wrote:

I Googled a sentence from it to find out where the 'article' came from, because for some reason you failed to provide reference yourself. I wonder why you were afraid of giving a reference, hmm...

I didn't approve of a lot of stuff written on the site so I never said where it was from....

Hmmm u still seem to know quite a bit about submitters, know any?

"Judda" wrote:

What do you do with ya women?

Any and all rights ordained by Allah(swt) upon women IMO should be given to them. If its halal its halal if its haraam its haraam and if its not mentioned it may be permissible... depending on ur point of view.

Back in BLACK

"Judda" wrote:
Hmmm u still seem to know quite a bit about submitters, know any?

What have I claimed to 'know' about these submitters?

most ppl haven't even heard of them...

I don't think any of us on this forum would have heard of them if it wassn't for you cuting and pasting things from their website and bigging them up.

back 2 da topic :!:

what do u do wid ya women....

"Judda" wrote:

what do u do wid ya women....

We oppress them, make them stay at home all the time cleaning the kitchen floor till its clean enough to eat off.

Then we chain them to the sink and do the dishes....

Is that what u wanna hear?

Back in BLACK

anything else Lol ?

"Judda" wrote:
anything else Lol ?

Yeah, we make them walk 10 paces behind us,

and stone them to death if we catch them talking to a non family member.

Incase u havent noticed im being sarcastic...

None of this Gobbledy-gook is true, or should be precieved as such. Infact the reverse is far closer to the truth.

Your ignorance blinds u grasshopper.

Back in BLACK

the laughing smiley says i got da joke but wanted to continue it :roll:

"Judda" wrote:
the laughing smiley says i got da joke but wanted to continue it :roll:

And these :roll: rolling eyes say... 'Watever'

Back in BLACK

no they mean, 'wasn't it obvious?' u know wen u roll ur eyes at sum1 not getting summing when it is so bloody obvious....

"Judda" wrote:
no they mean, 'wasn't it obvious?' u know wen u roll ur eyes at sum1 not getting summing when it is so bloody obvious....

:roll: relavance?

Back in BLACK

Pages