Women and Islam

In too many Muslim countries, women remain second-class citizens, with many of their basic rights denied in the name of religion and tradition. The right to vote, drive, work, walk in the street without a man or receive a meaningful education are denied or curtailed to different degrees. Women in parts of the Muslim world live with customs that governed the world many centuries ago.

The Koran says men and women are equal born with different qualities and they are both given different rights. BTW that line was MY interpretation of the Koran so if Mr Editor wants to ‘correct me’ feel free pal!

I always thought inhumane stuff like that only ever happened in so-called Muslim countries. I was in Bradford a while ago and I was shocked to see people with the same ignorant attitude. Me and mi brother went to this guys house and we were astonished to see that the men in the house had there food on the table and the women in the house had their food on the floor. We also went to a wedding and this Paki dude said “a woman is equivalent to a shoe”, I dunno about you guys but I chuck mi shoes all over the bloody place and if they get dirty I don’t bother cleaning them I just get a new pair instead, and I was shocked to see that ppl found those type of comments normal :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

So guys will you tell me how many rights you Orthodox Muslims give ya women….

IMO there are two places for a woman, the bedroom and the kitchen! [J.A.J.]

"Judda" wrote:

So guys will you tell me how many rights you Orthodox Muslims give ya women….

Are you trying to tell us that you are not Orthodox?

My beliefs are a mixture of wahibism and submission...

I is only asking u a Q coz i is v. interested about how many rights u give women, thats all...

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:

You have, in the past, vehemently distanced yourself from the Submitters.

In few days or so since you last posted, have you come to embrace the teachings of the Submitters?

I don’t believe Rashad was a prophet but I agree with SOME of his interpretations of the Koran… to say I believe Rashad was a prophet would make me a submitter… I don’t agree with the way Rashad told them to perform salat, wudu, funeral prayers etc. plus there is loads of other things that i don't agree with but i don't want to go into that...

"Judda" wrote:
I don’t believe Rashad was a prophet but I agree with SOME of his interpretations of the Koran… to say I believe Rashad was a prophet would make me a submitter… I don’t agree with the way Rashad told them to perform salat, wudu, funeral prayers etc. plus there is loads of other things that i don't agree with but i don't want to go into that...

So Rashad believes he is a prophet, then obviously he goes outside the orbit of Islam. But you agreee with a kafirs interpretaion of the Quran!!!!! Shocking....

youre a confused little boy.

He aint the only dude with those interpretations… Rashad was born into a sunni Muslim family in Egypt, there are records to prove it all… on the “do you believe in a blood thirsty God?” thread none of you guys had a leg to stand on….

Scholars studied the bible in the past to say that Ibrahim was told to kill his son. It is not written in the Koran and I have never come across it in a hadith, not even the weak ones.

So Mr. Editor do you believe in the malicious lie (written by kafirs) that Ibrahim was told to kill his son?

BTW what sort of God do you believe in? an evil one or one that contradicts him self?

Any way back to the topic.

What do you do with ya women?

find a new name for your own religion...Juddaism perhaps or Retardism. you clearly dont believe in anything connected with Islam....and not even wahabi's who you claim to like.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol do u know arabic pal?

Have a copy of the koran infront of you and will will debate on that matter then!

and so what if you know arabic? does that make you any better than anyone else??

i can read Arabic, and i can read interpretations of the 'Q'uran thankyou very much

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
and so what if you know arabic? does that make you any better than anyone else??

i can read Arabic, and i can read interpretations of the 'Q'uran thankyou very much

Well c'mon then!!!!!

tlk 2 me on pm...

now will sumbody answer mi Q

"Judda" wrote:
He aint the only dude with those interpretations… Rashad was born into a sunni Muslim family in Egypt, there are records to prove it all… on the “do you believe in a blood thirsty God?” thread none of you guys had a leg to stand on….

Scholars studied the bible in the past to say that Ibrahim was told to kill his son. It is not written in the Koran and I have never come across it in a hadith, not even the weak ones.

So Mr. Editor do you believe in the malicious lie (written by kafirs) that Ibrahim was told to kill his son?

BTW what sort of God do you believe in? an evil one or one that contradicts him self?

Judda Budda appears to follow Rashad Khalifa's distorted interpretation unthinkingly.

I wonder what he thinks this verse means:-

"And remember when his Lord tried Abraham with words, and he fulfilled them, He said: Verily, I will set thee as an Imam for the nations. Said he: And of my seed also? Allah said: My covenant touches not the evildoers." 2:124

What is the trial? It is mentioned in:-

"And when his son was old enough to work with him, he said: O my son! Surely I have seen in a dream that I should sacrifice thee; consider then what thinkest thou. He said: O my father! Do what thou art commanded; if Allah wills, thou wilt find me of the patient (constant) ones. So when they had both Surrendered and he threw him down upon his face, And We called out to him saying: O Abraham! Thou hast indeed fulfilled the vision; surely thus do We reward the doers of good: Most surely this is a manifest trial. And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice." 37:102-107

Does it not say

(1) that Abraham had a dream that he should sacrifice his son?>>

(2) that his son told him to do what he was commanded. Are commands Words or not?

(3) that God said to Abraham that he had fulfilled the vision and that God would reward him for that?

you lack basic knowledge....stop following fitna.... follow classical scholars from Islamic history....not a crackpot who declares he is a prophet!!!!!!

[b]Judda said:
BTW what sort of God do you believe in? an evil one or one that contradicts him self?[/b]
You should get a slap for that! Then you wonder why most of your posts are deleted!!!! :shock:
silly boy!

ok i know im off topic...but judda budda had to be corrected....

Its the job of scholars to debate the meaning of verses once they have studies they backgrounds, and any Ahadith relating to them.

The quran, if taken out of context can mislead, just easily as it can guide.

So I would ask you to forgo your showboating, and actually study the qur'an in the presence of a proper scholar.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

do submitters have a diffrent version of the Koran as apposed to the unchanged Quran we all know? :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
do submitters have a diffrent version of the Koran as apposed to the unchanged Quran we all know? :roll:

no same koran pal... but if i was a Khalifite I would have said so!

Answer mi Q!

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Judda Budda appears to follow Rashad Khalifa's distorted interpretation unthinkingly.

I wonder what he thinks this verse means:-

"And remember when his Lord tried Abraham with words, and he fulfilled them, He said: Verily, I will set thee as an Imam for the nations. Said he: And of my seed also? Allah said: My covenant touches not the evildoers." 2:124

What is the trial? It is mentioned in:-

"And when his son was old enough to work with him, he said: O my son! Surely I have seen in a dream that I should sacrifice thee; consider then what thinkest thou. He said: O my father! Do what thou art commanded; if Allah wills, thou wilt find me of the patient (constant) ones. So when they had both Surrendered and he threw him down upon his face, And We called out to him saying: O Abraham! Thou hast indeed fulfilled the vision; surely thus do We reward the doers of good: Most surely this is a manifest trial. And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice." 37:102-107

Does it not say

(1) that Abraham had a dream that he should sacrifice his son?>>

(2) that his son told him to do what he was commanded. Are commands Words or not?

(3) that God said to Abraham that he had fulfilled the vision and that God would reward him for that?

you lack basic knowledge....stop following fitna.... follow classical scholars from Islamic history....not a crackpot who declares he is a prophet!!!!!!

[b]Judda said:
BTW what sort of God do you believe in? an evil one or one that contradicts him self?[/b]
You should get a slap for that! Then you wonder why most of your posts are deleted!!!! :shock:
silly boy!

ok i know im off topic...but judda budda had to be corrected....

[37:102] When he grew enough to work with him, he said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, GOD willing, patient."
[37:103] They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).
[37:104] We called him: "O Abraham.
[37:105] "You have believed the dream." We thus reward the righteous.
[37:106] That was an exacting test indeed.
[37:107] We ransomed (Ismail) by substituting an animal sacrifice.
[37:108] And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.
[37:109] Peace be upon Abraham.
[37:110] We thus reward the righteous.
[37:111] He is one of our believing servants.

why.....cant the submitters answer your question? :roll:

listen pal, im not gona attampt getting involved in a discussion with you until you grow up and grow some b*lls!

you are not worth the post you write on

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Answer mi Q :!:

Do u treat ur women like shit or something?

"Judda" wrote:
Answer mi Q :!:

Do u treat ur women like sh** or something?

what kind of a ridiculous question is that??????

you cant even come up with sensible topics.

No Muslim should treat women badly, if they do then they are misguided, ignorant and pathetic excuse for Muslims.

Islam elevates status of women, some men degrade them. End off!

No how much rights do u give them?

(I'm comparing it with other sects, excluding submitters coz they give thier women TOO MANY rights)

"Judda" wrote:
No how much rights do u give them?

(I'm comparing it with other sects, excluding submitters coz they give thier women TOO MANY rights)

for god sakes, what i sit with you and sects...just get your head out of sects....not everyone belongs to sects, groups.

I dont belong to a sect, most ppl on this forum dont beloing to a sect.....but you like to put everyone in the 'brelwi' sect.

also what the hell has treating women got to do with what sect you're in.

I dont know why i bother reply to you. YOU'RE A KID! you're an immature little kid who knows jack about jack! Now go in the yard and play..and be a good boy.

Salam

"Judda" wrote:

He means that he likes to submit to God as well as Satan.

Somehow I dont think that the Almighty would like such double dealers.

Omrow

Islam gives women rights.

They are god given rights, and we have no right to curtail them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

"Judda" wrote:

He means that he likes to submit to God as well as Satan.

Somehow I dont think that the Almighty would like such double dealers.

Omrow

omrow m8 i don't know what u r on about :?: :?: :?: :?:

Innit better then imploring dead ppl :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

"irfghan" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Bullshit!

I said i am not a submitter, but i NEVER said i didn't agree wid SOME of the stuff they say.... they reject hadith and sunnah, thats y i can't convert...

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

So Rashad believes he is a prophet, then obviously he goes outside the orbit of Islam. But you agreee with a kafirs interpretaion of the Quran!!!!! Shocking....

youre a confused little boy.

well actully it turns out he said he was a messenger of convenent, i got it wrong, the reason y he has followers is coz no one can use koranic evidence to prove he is not a messenger of convenent, i tried my self, its too complicated, those submitters have an answer for everything, go on submission.org ur self and c if u can use koranic evidence against his claims, trust me it gets too complicated, coz they reject hadith we can't use hadith to prove it...

"Judda" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

I said i am not a submitter, but i NEVER said i didn't agree wid SOME of the stuff they say.... they reject hadith and sunnah, thats y i can't convert...

if you reject hadith and sunnah, you cant call yourself a Muslim now can you! And if you still follow their stuff then you are one dodgy bloke...and no one should ever take you seriously.

Trust me I have met many professors of the Arabic language and many students of the Koran who have come to the same conclusion as Rashad Khalifa…. And some of them haven’t even heard of the guy…

The Taliban rejected the Koran!

They contradicted ALL the teachings, yet u guys had a nerve to defend them and call them Muslims!

Reciting a book u don’t understand does not mean u believe in its contents!

"Judda" wrote:
Trust me I have met many professors of the Arabic language and many students of the Koran who have come to the same conclusion as Rahsad Khalifa…. And some of them haven’t even heard of the guy…

The Taliban rejected the Koran!

They contradicted ALL the teachings, yet u guys had a nerve to defend them and call them Muslims!

Reciting a book u don’t understand does not mean u believe in its contents!

oh shurrup boy!
I cant stand the taliban.

Listen to me:
There are TWO Primary sources of Islam- QURAN AND AND SUNNAH
Two secondary sources: Ijma and Qiyas.

The Prophet (pbuh) said: I will leave behind with you two things, keep hold on to them and you will never go wrong, the Quran and MY SUNAH.

Now obviously you, the submitters, so-called Prophet Rashida are totally misguided because you have left and rejected the sunnah.

Its simple. The Muslim world, every school of thought, group, organisation, sect, tariqa follow Quran and Sunnah. If you reject Sunnah , you reject Islam.

"Judda" wrote:
Trust me I have met many professors of the Arabic language and many students of the Koran who have come to the same conclusion as Rashad Khalifa…. And some of them haven’t even heard of the guy…

How many of these professors and students have you met?

Can you give us the names of these professors, or at least the names of the institutions where they teach?

"Judda" wrote:
as 4 rashad khalifa he said he was a messenger not a prophet, there is a difference y'know

Did you get this difference in definition from the submitters website?

no, why?
I didn't realise they talked about du.mb stuff like that on submission.org

I have met 3 proffesors of the arabic languige (mi bro has met more), there names are Muhammed, Abdul and Adam, they work for submission.org and the students of the koran are Nadeem, Tariq, Jameel, Muhmmad, Fiaz and Dawud.

Mi bro knows them quite well, he met most of them in America, Nadeem is in London at the mo with mi bro to try and build a submitters Mosque there coz they don't have one in London yet, they haven't decided on location but it is deffo gonna happen....

The number of ppl that r rejecting sunnah is worryingly increasing at an alarming rate, i didn't realise the problem was that bad until i was talking to mi bro on the phone last night...

Pages