Ramadan 2005

270 posts / 0 new
Last post

Gosh i've been away for a coupla days and a lot seems to have happened here.

so how is everyone's Ramadan going. i can barely believe it but we're halfway through now!! Sad

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
Gosh i've been away for a coupla days and a lot seems to have happened here.

so how is everyone's Ramadan going. i can barely believe it but we're halfway through now!! Sad

Yes! indeed we r half way thru its the 15th roza 2day, 16th for sum.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

salaamz

the rozay seem 2b flying past... Sad i dont want the spiritual atmosphere of ramzaan 2 go!!!

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
salaamz

the rozay seem 2b flying past... Sad i dont want the spiritual atmosphere of ramzaan 2 go!!!

I no Sad theres only a week n few dayz left

i just cant believe hw fast the dayz hav gne but ive gt to admit that this years ramadhan is nt as spiritual as it was last years.

Apart 4rm seein sum pple havin an effect in ramadhan the rest of the pple r just the same.

n the dayz r flyin past really quik :shock:

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:
salaamz

I no Sad theres only a week n few dayz left

i just cant believe hw fast the dayz hav gne but ive gt to admit that this years ramadhan is nt as spiritual as it was last years.

You know what i noticed that too but i assume thats only due to myself...but its flying by soooo fast, i wish time would stop....

Aasiyah was wondering where u were!

Salaam

I've found this Ramdan a lot harder then the last one for some reason..maybe its cos my timetable was a lot more hectic or maybe its cos this year the fasts were longer...

But yeah, its depressing that we're practically in the last Ashra...

The last ten days are always the most spiritual...its unfortunate that in the last ten days people sort of wean of their devotions too...

Wasalaam

"angel" wrote:
Aasiyah was wondering where u were!

i've done it again! - managed to stay away from the forum for almost a week! not on purpose tho, lol. this Ramadan has been amazingly busy for me. its gone by so fast aswell... wot with just 10 days left Sad

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Salam

First time i have been on here, so hi all.

Contrary to some comments, I have found this year a lot easier than last year. Previously I was living away from home for uni. now I am back with my parents and feel more spiritually aware. I have enjoyed Ramadan a lot more this year because I had to spend it alone before.

I feel it is definately a time to be spent with the ppl you love. And I am making the most of it.

This time I appreciate my family around me more and can participate in Ramadan completely.

xxx

look at the eid thread

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Not bad at all, jus watch out for the nutters lol

have u checked out the website and the new issue?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

nutters- see what you mean.....

im checking the website out now. only discovered this site couple of days ago

im a bit away from the circulation area so have not checked out actual copy.

unless you live in a sparse village or Downing street, you should get a copy!

ask the ed 2 send u 1, i wud but i need some myself lol

this issue is online now, previous ones are also

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

trust me, i live in no man's land- in the middle of nowhere.

expecting a copy soon, but looking at online version too.

but may move to manchester soon. still, could be worse

lolz @ Bush before and after Ramadan Blum 3

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
salaamz

ummm... aslkm sis.. do i know u?

two date seeds

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
i dnt knw u :?

k coz like i now this gal wif a email addy similar to ur name and she sent me an email saying that 'rozy has flown by this year' :?

two date seeds

"figi" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:
i dnt knw u :?

k coz like i now this gal wif a email addy similar to ur name and she sent me an email saying that 'rozy has flown by this year' :?

Maybe you can send them both 2 halves of a Medallion

and years later they could seek each other out to complete it

for no apparent reason.

Back in BLACK

"figi" wrote:
'rozy has flown by this year' :?

She has?! you better grab her quick, now.. go!

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Pages