Anger Issues

Salaams,

Anger problems are quite common is people - ones age or gender makes little difference.

One teenage girl - whom I regarding as a little darling actully told me that she carries a hammer around with her in school as she gets angry when people tease her...once this hammer smashed the school windows.

Another child I know bashes his own big head on the wall when he doesnt get his own way...as far as I'm concerned, he can bash his head till he bleeds, but No means No.

By nature I'm a pretty chilled out person...so this behavior fascinates me.

I've never thrown things about in anger - as I know its me that has to clean up the mess. I've never banged doors or screamed the house down...mainly cos I dislike causing a scene. Even when I 'shout' at my class...I do so in a low, threatning voice...

And if I'm really really angry. I just burst into tears.

I did physically fight with my younger brother as a teenager - cos he's the only person in my life who'd drive me up the wall....but that was only the occasional thump on the head..

Are you known to be a raging bull when thing dont quite go your way?

Waslaam

I can either take it in a way in which i go completely silent, or i would cry and scream the house down, depends who i'm angry with.

I only ever got angry with computer games when I was a kid.
When I get angry I just cuss people, I don't really scream and shout and cause a fuss....sometimes I surprise myself with who rude I can be to people.

To be honest, since I converted I haven't really got angry with anyone at all really.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

i get angry very easily, and when i get angry i shout and when i shout i SHOUT. but thats only with the family, i cant really shout at friends or other people, if they really tick me of, i'll have a massive heated argument with them but i wont start screaming at them, thats only at the family.

i dont no why i shout loads, even the smallest of things tick me of.

i need a wasifa. hmm

hey noor, look at Shaykh-ul-Islam's book Al- Faizat-e-Muhammadiyah (saw), its got wazaif for everything, its in urdu so you need to ask someone who knows urdu to help you out! x

jaazakillahu khairan ukhtee! i'll ask dad x

"Ya'qub" wrote:
I only ever got angry with computer games when I was a kid.

Me too, except that I wasn't a kid.

I used to swear so much and shout and scream at the TV. Either when I lost or I did something really stupid.

i use to shout and get angry when the footi/cricket was on and my team were losing.

"Noor" wrote:
i use to shout and get angry when the footi/cricket was on and my team were losing.

noori i think everyone done that,

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Salam

I have to admit that anger is less of a problem for women than it is for men.

Females tend to get angry less number of times than men, who are easily enraged.

Women know exactly how to wind up men.
Most "men" do NOT like that power in women.
That is because these type of men are intellectually weaker.
They feel "low" before a sharp woman.
However, real men love women who are clever and as intellectual as them.
I think that you all would know the reason.

Anyway, when women do get angry, then their anger is of less intensity than as compared to men.

Whereas men's rage is far greater; and this amount of anger can end up in a major incident, even murder.

That is why Prophet Muhammed said anger is prohibitted by God.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Women know exactly how to wind up men.
Most "men" do NOT like that power in women.
That is because these type of men are intellectually weaker.
They feel "low" before a sharp woman.
However, real men love women who are clever and as intellectual as them.

lol, that reminded me of David Brent in the 2nd series of the office:

"I would like to be with a woman who is as clever, or [i]almost [/i]as clever, as I am".

that was truly a great show, I appreciate it all the more now I actually work in an office.

The American version is also excellent, quite different in its humour, but excellent none-the-less.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

i punch the wall when i get really angry
i been hospital a couple of times becuase i hurt it really bad lol

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

I laugh and make terrible jokes when im angry.

Back in BLACK

"Omrow" wrote:

I have to admit that anger is less of a problem for women than it is for men.

Females tend to get angry less number of times than men, who are easily enraged.

what a load of old toss.

How do you explain this?

1) [b]Ahluwalia, R v (1993) CA[/b]
D, subjected to 10 years of spousal violence and degradation, threw petrol in her husband's bedroom and set it alight, causing his death.

2) [b]Thornton, R v (1992) CA[/b]
D was battered by her husband throughout their first year of marriage. One night her husband was intoxicated and called D a w***e; D then obtained a carving knife for protection. The husband threatened to kill D in her sleep and sarcastically taunted D to kill him first. D stabbed him once in the stomach, causing his death. D initially told the police that she wanted to kill him.

3) [b]R v Humphreys (1995) 4 AER 1008[/b]
The defendant (a woman) finally lost self-control after years of abuse and stabbed her partner (a man).

4)[b] Hobson, R v (1997) CA[/b]
D stabbed her abusive partner to death in 1992.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I used to get angry real quick, when I was in Y9 I had atleast 2 arguments with other girls which turned into physical fights now Alhmadullilah when I get angry I keep myself to myself Biggrin

Was told also when your angry you should go make whudu..

My sister - when shes angry she takes it out on the furniture in the house, we have a few broken cupboards n doors with cracks in- my dads threatned to take all the doors off in the house if she continues to kick them

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

lol! which sibling is that?! i can actually imagine your dad doing that.

the cleaning freak. wont mention her name incase she decks me

"Seraphim" wrote:
I laugh and make terrible jokes when im angry.

funny, does that help..

For some reason im alot angry nowadays which caused an argument with my hubby, which made him throw my brand new tv remote which broke not even 2 weeks old lol.which of course got me even mad and i did not talk to him for 2 days. I think im stressing out too much baby giving me a hard time .

awww
Should get out once in a while just you and your hubby, have some hubby and wifey time. Your probs tired from looking after the baby all day and he probs stressed from working.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

when i get angered i just keep it in

think about things

then think.......4get it lol

and have a sheesha or meet up with mates, or both....smoke the worries away Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

how often do you have sheesha?

not very

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

curious now

why?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

If Im right noor asked because An MQ Shaykh answered the question whether sheesha is permissible

Think he said its ok if its not a regular thing

(i cant find the email)

Quote:
[color=red]Q:[/color] [b]Is it permissible to smoke sheesha?[/b]

[color=red]A:[/color] Assalaamualaikum

Bismillah

In response to your question:

Sheesha is another term used for Hukkah which involves inhaling fruit tobacco with other products and therefore it will be considered as smoking.

Some fuqaha (jurisdicts) have considered smoking to be haraam, whilst others have declared it to be makrooh (disliked) and some have deemed it to be mubaah (permissible).

As for those who have considered it to be haraam they refer to the verse of the Qur'an where Allah (swt) says: 'La taqtuloo anfusakum' meaning do not kill yourselves. Smoking is one of the reasons why diseases like cancer may develop in someone.

Some jurisdicts have declared smoking to be makrooh because it is a waste of money and it is bad for the health. By smoking there is a bad smell from the mouth and this is against human respect.

Conclusion:

Allama Ghulam Rasool Saeedi writes in Sharha Sahih Muslim that if a person smokes once in a while then this is mubaah (permissible) but if he makes a permanent habit out of it then this is makrooh (disliked).

Hope this answers your question

[b]Afzal Saeedi[/b]

Take anger management classes it helped me out-well a bit.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

seems like a reasonable answer Biggrin

Shaykh Ramzan said its alryt baeta Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

If I get angry I just go to the gym and pump some iron!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.