(more) Things That Make You Say "Alhamdulillah!"

46 posts / 0 new
Last post

I thought you where clever, personally i think smoking is a stupid choice its basically suicide.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.khan" wrote:
I thought you where clever, personally i think smoking is a stupid choice its basically suicide.

lol

I don't smoke, I am a good girl Smile can't stand the smell let alone anything else.

anyhows hows ur GCSE going? You are in your final year aren't you?

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Yes i am, stressfull year and i am too lazy to revise but inshallah allah azwajal will bless me with good results and give me the tawfeeq to revise and do well.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.khan" wrote:
Yes i am, stressfull year and i am too lazy to revise but inshallah allah azwajal will bless me with good results and give me the tawfeeq to revise and do well.

put your head down good and hard and inshallah it will pay of. You studying to become a doctor?

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Yes, im at a point where everybody else is happy with B with a multiple choice exam i would settle for nothing less than an A.

Alhamdulillah that my 100% pass rate at interviews is still intact after yesterdays gruelling telephone interview.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

on this morning, there was a woman who had a cancer in her leg, and they cut half her leg off, she concentrated on the good things, and then they found more cancer n had to cut more of her leg off, but she didn't let it get her down. I was like she went thru all this and look when something little happens i feel really sad Sad but its nothing really compared to what others go through everyday

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

When I go shopping I park on a quiet street where pensioners live and have made friends with one of the grannies.

Anyway, there's a guy on an electric wheelchair there who speeds past my car when I'm parked there every week who has no legs. So imagine a human body with everything except the legs missing.

theres a man who goes to the mosque near my house, and he has no arms and no legs

yet he still pushes wheelchair (not the new modern type ones, jus a push the wheel chair)

and hes there at more or less every jamaat

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

He has no arms or legs yet he still pushes his wheelchair :?:

I was thinking the same thing.

Saw a white revert in my local masjid, he seemed sooo happy. It was like his smile was permanently fixed on his face.

It also makes me smile whenever I see a revert. Alhamdulillah!

Yeah i tend to pick out reverts and give them salaam because it lifts them for some reason and its nice to lift somebody.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
He has no arms or legs yet he still pushes his wheelchair :?:

yes

his arms only go up to his elbows, and similarly, his legs up to his knees only

but with half an arm with a stump instread of hands, he pushes it to the mosque

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

-Sincerity.
-Being honest.
-Achieving all childhood dreams.
-Feeling content.
-The love and concern of family.
-shopping!
-Ambition/hopes and dreams.
-Looking forward to what teh future brings.

Pages