DID U EVA WONDER!!!

When a christian or a jew murders someone,religion (christian/judaism)is not mentioned (i.e.serbs) but when a muslim is charged with a crime,[b]its islam that goes to trail[/b]

when a jew practises his religion he is called "orthodox",when a christian practises his religion he is called "devout",when a muslim practises his religion, hes called a "[b]fundamentalist."[/b]

when a jew or sikh grows a beard he's just practising his faith,and when a muslim does that hes an [b]extremist'[/b]

when a nun is covered from head to toe,she's respected for devouting herself to god,but when a muslim women does that,shes [b]oppressed.[/b]

when a western women stays at home and looks after the house and children.shes sacrificing herself and doing good for the household,but when a muslim women does so,[b]she needs to be liberated.'[/b]

ITS ALL TRUE!!!

[url= Wonder (from The Revival)[/url]

Quote:
[size=18]Ever Wonder...[/size]

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe and she's respected for devoting herself to God, but when a Muslimah does that, she's "oppressed"?

Why a jew can grow a beard and he's just practicing his faith, and when a Muslim does that, he's an extremist?

When a western woman stays at home to look after the house and kids she's sacrificing herself and doing good for the household, but when a Muslim woman does so, she "needs to be liberated"?

When a jew practises his religion he is called "orthodox", when a christian practices his he's called "devout" - when a Muslim practises his he's called a "fundamentalist"

Why is it that when a child dedicates himself to a subject, he has potential, and when a child dedicates himself to Islam, he is hopeless?

When a christian kills someone, religion is not mentioned, (i.e. IRA, Serbs) but when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it's Islam that goes to trial?

But then again, why is it after all that, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world?

Its the truth behind the hypocrisy of the modern world.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

uh... actually the Christian serbs were pretty well vilified in bosnia and kosovo

And there are plenty of devout Christians who practice the fundamentals of their religion and are branded "fundamentalist" - look up the word, it's actually a word to describe puritanic american protestants...

not sure where you are going with the beard thing...

And the west - specifically america objects to countries like Saudi Arabia where not only is it mandatory via law for a woman to wear and abaya - but more importantly harsh and cruel punishments are levied against them if they do not (read Princess by Jean Sasson)

And when American women stay home and raise kids they are screeched at by feminazis for sending the movement back 100 years... just like muslim woman.

Don't get me wrong there is more than a substantial amount of islamophobia, but western objections to various cancerous lesions that have infected the islamic world are not unjustified.

In the UK the religions were not highlighted until long after the conflict. (actually until Bliar needed some political gain, around the time of kosovo...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Besides its an ironic look at the world. Not to be taken too seriously. (and about 5 years old!)

"Admin" wrote:
Besides its an ironic look at the world. Not to be taken too seriously. (and about 5 years old!)

maybe 5 years bck but its surely still around :roll:

that was not a dig. Just saying when it was first seen by me.

Good jokes etc are classic, but later they may be slightly offbase.

PS I am sure The Revival Website started sometime in 2000. We need a b'day!

"Admin" wrote:

go for it!

"Admin" wrote:

wayhay!!!! ask ed for the full details and you have to give cake, please we can have a party on the forum!

"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

wayhay!!!! ask ed for the full details and you have to give cake, please we can have a party on the forum!

note that please mr ed

We will need to remind him.

However noone can really remember when it really started. So probably make a big deal about it around eid time or summat.

"Admin" wrote:
In the UK the religions were not highlighted until long after the conflict. (actually until Bliar needed some political gain, around the time of kosovo...)

I think Britain had a better take on the situation. The US basically bit the line being fed out of Belgrade that this was all about unpaid debts battle of Zagreb and all that. We found it all perfectly appalling but the reasoning to go to war seemed believable enough. I was actually quite surprised when Latifah told me Bosnia had been a functioning multireligious state for centuries and that much of it was just propaganda from the Serbs.

"Admin" wrote:
We will need to remind him.

However noone can really remember when it really started. So probably make a big deal about it around eid time or summat.

i'll pm him now! Blum 3

"Dave" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

I think Britain had a better take on the situation. The US basically bit the line being fed out of Belgrade that this was all about unpaid debts battle of Zagreb and all that. We found it all perfectly appalling but the reasoning to go to war seemed believable enough. I was actually quite surprised when Latifah told me Bosnia had been a functioning multireligious state for centuries and that much of it was just propaganda from the Serbs.

The worst of it is I have seen a memo written by John Major (or his secretary) just before the conflict. He acknowledged the sserbs were arming themselves, but was not willing to budge on the Bosnians arming themselves. He said there were concerns over having a 'muslim state' in europe. That is also the main reason turkey is not currently part of the EU.

going of track..yesterday my m8te got called a bloody paki by some white guy coz she accidently bumped him....she took it offensive and threw sm abuse back.....
wud u say anything if got called a paki anything offensive like wise or walk away?

anywayz to cuss a gora in these situations.

i get offended by the word paki duuno why not meant 2 coz im one .but hearing it frm ppl who aint pakis its has an effect on me.

tell me im the only weird 1.

I say give some back.

Let them hear it.

Its always good for you, and will give the other person someething to think about beofre opening their mouth.

"Admin" wrote:
I say give some back.

Let them hear it.

Its always good for you, and will give the other person someething to think about beofre opening their mouth.

yea but sometimes i dunno how to react back in these situations i end up walkin away dats me.
any ideas

"kuri/19" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

note that please mr ed

we cant have a birthday party for The Revival Website, its bidah Biggrin

LOL!!

so very true.

i find it funny how Kuri/19 is against birthday's (even her own) but wants the revival to have one Lol

ive ordered the cake (its got a pic of Ed and Admin smiling together looking jubilant) and ive also arranged for a bouncy castle. Invites are on the way

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

we cant have a birthday party for The Revival Website, its bidah Biggrin

What kind of party would that be anyway: a cyber party? With cyber cake? :roll:

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
LOL!!

so very true.

i find it funny how Kuri/19 is against birthday's (even her own) but wants the revival to have one Lol

ive ordered the cake (its got a pic of Ed and Admin smiling together looking jubilant) and ive also arranged for a bouncy castle. Invites are on the way

Cyber bouncy castle?

I'd like to see that. :roll:

My go.....BOING BOING BOING....tired now, ur turn........

lol, no i mean we can all meet at a venue!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I LURVE bouncy castles

make sure there's wicked munch, fizzy drinks, music (nasheeds), DRESSY dress code, and games in the revival party

Mr Ed start organising it-

chop chop

Dirol

A petition to have a well-organises and fun day out for all in celebration of the birthday of the revival. its a moment of happiness for all of us and can not go un-noticed.

I would like Ed to get a party started........!

1- Hayder Khan

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
LOL!!

so very true.

erm who sez i want the revival to have one....just said 2 admin 2 go 4 it...yeah it is bidah mr ed...dnt wory even if there was 1 i'd not be innit...unlike u plonkers who just want a piece of cake :roll:

"kuri/19" wrote:
"Hay-DUH" wrote:
LOL!!

so very true.

erm who sez i want the revival to have one....just said 2 admin 2 go 4 it...yeah it is bidah mr ed...dnt wory even if there was 1 i'd not be innit...unlike u plonkers who just want a piece of cake :roll:

so we're plonkers now?
so you dont celebrate anniversary's either- is that bidah aswell? obviously it cant be a bidah hasanah cos you dont believe in that either do you?
i said i wasnt going to discuss this further....so i wont.

"kuri/19" wrote:
"Hay-DUH" wrote:
LOL!!

so very true.

so we're plonkers now?
so you dont celebrate anniversary's either- is that bidah aswell? obviously it cant be a bidah hasanah cos you dont believe in that either do you?

im still studying on this subject

"kuri/19" wrote:
"kuri/19" wrote:
"Hay-DUH" wrote:
LOL!!

so very true.

so we're plonkers now?

im still studying on this subject

DEPENDS WHAT YOU STUDY. YOU HAVE TO STUDY BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUMENTS...AND THEN MAKE A DECISION. START BY STUDYING THE WORK OF CLASSICAL SCHOLARS OF THE LAST 1000 YEARS...YOU WILL GET YOUR ANSWERS THERE.

both of you stop it.

So are we gona have a bidah revival b'day? only abnormal ppl dont like cake, any excuse to have a cake! omg bouncy castle thats good and what else? i am likin this idea more and more

You are all way overexcited.

Especially considering the bouncy castle will be virtual. As will the cake.

Pages