schizophrenia

Salaam

We have already have had one fully confirmed case on these very forums (mujahid, mujahid'), and some suspect we have another.

Is it contagious?

What can be done?

Is this such a serious illness that I should not be mocking? (and serious answers are also welcome!)

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

We have already have had one fully confirmed case on these very forums (mujahid, mujahid'), and some suspect we have another.

Is it contagious?

What can be done?

Is this such a serious illness that I should not be mocking? (and serious answers are also welcome!)

Hmm well we do have the muji wuji's and then the abdus's...it might be re-occuring, i supose since they schizophrenic we really shouldn blame them for their change of personalities! ( even thought there aint much of a change!)

I believe nothin can be done leave medevil and muji to their own doom!

OH!!

U so called angel is calling me a devil!!!

that is a open debasement and i wont stand it. I am a sinner and a bad person but I am not a devil. I am being openly slandered and having my character assasinated and the agents in power are standing by and letting me suffer.

Oh woe is me!

Would that I was incharge here then i could sort out those attackers on my virtue or lack therof

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
OH!!

U so called angel is calling me a devil!!!

that is a open debasement and i wont stand it. I am a sinner and a bad person but I am not a devil. I am being openly slandered and having my character assasinated and the agents in power are standing by and letting me suffer.

Oh woe is me!

Would that I was incharge here then i could sort out those attackers on my virtue or lack therof

oh wake up and read properly!! when did i call you a devil?

you spelt his name wrong.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
you spelt his name wrong.

oh biggie! get over it.

sniffs!

y is angel being nasty to me?

all i want is to be friends? is that too mcuh to ask and she goes and aligns me with the dark lord himself.

ALLAH protect me from him and his minions.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
sniffs!

y is angel being nasty to me?

all i want is to be friends? is that too mcuh to ask and she goes and aligns me with the dark lord himself.

ALLAH protect me from him and his minions.

i am not being nasty, your the one who was accusin me of callin you a devil when i never. admin pointed out i got your name and i am tellin you to get over it...simple

exHT used to think that I'm my older sister's alter ego-LOL

we are very very similar but very very diff too

them who have alter ego's have insecurity issues

Schizophrenia is not the same thing as multiple personality disorder...

"Dave" wrote:

For a few minutes there i was thinking the same thing... then i started doubting myself... thnx for confirming i was origanlly right.

Scizophrenia is a mental illness usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances.

MPD (multiple personality disorder)is a psychiatric disorder characterized by having at least one "alter" personality that controls behavior. The "alters" are said to occur spontaneously and involuntarily, and function more or less independently of each other. The unity of consciousness, by which we identify our selves, is said to be absent in MPD.
[url]

Your bad people... making me doubt myself. :evil:

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

For a few minutes there i was thinking the same thing... then i started doubting myself... thnx for confirming i was origanlly right.

Scizophrenia is a mental illness usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances.

MPD (multiple personality disorder)is a psychiatric disorder characterized by having at least one "alter" personality that controls behavior. The "alters" are said to occur spontaneously and involuntarily, and function more or less independently of each other. The unity of consciousness, by which we identify our selves, is said to be absent in MPD.
[url]

Your bad people... making me doubt myself. :evil:

Yea that's schizophrenia - they are making an interesting movie based on an interesting book written about an interesting experience in which a girl was either possessed or was schizophrenic.

Schizos usually get very morbid hallucinations - mangled corpses and stuff like that... quite terrible.

"Dave" wrote:

Schizos usually get very morbid hallucinations - mangled corpses and stuff like that... quite terrible.

That doesnt necessarily mean she possessed by demons or something... shes just having freaky visions. Happens to every1 when they're high... (or so i hear... i wouldnt know... STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!)

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

That doesnt necessarily mean she possessed by demons or something... shes just having freaky visions. Happens to every1 when they're high... (or so i hear... i wouldnt know... STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!)

hahaha

Seraph - when I am away on vacations and such, you are the "Designated Dave"

With all the privileges and immunities attached therewith.

"Dave" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

hahaha

Seraph - when I am away on vacations and such, you are the "Designated Dave"

With all the privileges and immunities attached therewith.

hhmm u make an attractive offer. But until i get a chocolate mini-car and monkey-man butler... i'll stick with being a Seraphim thnx.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
hhmm u make an attractive offer. But until i get a chocolate mini-car and monkey-man butler... i'll stick with being a Seraphim thnx.

How do you know that those aren't included in the privileges and immunities that come with being a designated dave?

You have prior experience don't you?!

damn...

"Dave" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

How do you know that those aren't included in the privileges and immunities that come with being a designated dave?

You have prior experience don't you?!

damn...

Do i get nbc? If so... you may have a deal.... may... i said may.

Back in BLACK