Would You Work For The British Secret Services?

[b]WOULD YOU WORK FOR THE BRITISH SECRET SERVICE?[/b]

Interesting article here:

Its good money

You're helping your country

you're fighting the 'bad guys'

Whats wrong with that

Anyone convinved lol

ok may be the question i swhy dont Muslims join MI5 or MI6?

pls discuss...

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
[b]WOULD YOU WORK FOR THE BRITISH SECRET SERVICE?[/b]

maybe I already do???

Don't just do something! Stand there.

i think spying on other Muslims is haram isn't it?

I'm not sure if it makes a difference what the context is.

Isn't it even haram to pretend you're someone else?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

You can help your country and fight the 'bad guys' without having to work for the MI5.. Personally, i dont think my conscience would let me.. i really dont like the idea of lying, deceiving and spying on anyone, Muslim or non-Muslim..

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

I would like to do that but i dislike the idea of lying and the secrecy, its totally against islam.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Would I get a double "O"? and an Aston Martin?

For Queen and Country people, Queen and Country.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Well you got a double zero at the begining of your iq they might give you that for your name to Lol
as for the aston martin, well how does a second hand ford mondeo sound?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

A decent job, decent money, a place where you can make a difference.

Ofcourse id take it.

Back in BLACK

What about the constant lying, spying on other muslims etc?

"Funzo" wrote:
What about the constant lying, spying on other muslims etc?

What about it?

Back in BLACK

Surely thats going against islam or your commiting sin for it.

I absolutely love spooks, so if it’s anything like that, then of course I’d take the job!

Well you obviously wouldnt start off like that; the idea is pretty cool but the things that come with can be drawbacks.

"Funzo" wrote:
Surely thats going against islam or your commiting sin for it.

Its better to be in a position where you can make a difference and save many. Than it is to remain ignorant and powerless. Without power your no use to anyone.

Back in BLACK

"Funzo" wrote:
the idea is pretty cool but the things that come with can be drawbacks.

That can be said for pretty much everything. If you've got the skills etc, I don't see why you can't work from the top.

Then why not go in politics? or even a normal police officer?

"Funzo" wrote:

Because that may not interest you, duh.

"Funzo" wrote:

Politics is a dirty game and i dont want to get into it.

the police are a mere tool... nothing more than grunts. My asperations are a little higher.

Back in BLACK

"Noor" wrote:
"Funzo" wrote:
the idea is pretty cool but the things that come with can be drawbacks.

That can be said for pretty much everything. If you've got the skills etc, I don't see why you can't work from the top.

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Funzo" wrote:

the police are a mere tool... nothing more than grunts. My asperations are a little higher.

Wouldnt be a m15 agent a dirty game too?

"Funzo" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"Funzo" wrote:

Wouldnt be a m15 agent a dirty game too?

The lines are more clearly drawn.

Back in BLACK

Look i dont want this to sound rude but your starting to talk utter rubbish, lines are more clearly drawn?

"Funzo" wrote:
Look i dont want this to sound rude but your starting to talk utter rubbish, lines are more clearly drawn?

let me put it more simpler.

its a less dirty game than politics.

Thats all you need to know.

Back in BLACK

Can I ask for a reference for where it says we are not allowed to spy on Muslims? (and Muslims only.)

I have heard this a lot ("But you will spy on a Muslims..."), but have no idea where it is founded from. I would have assumed that the first bit was the problem, not the second.

I guess what I am asking is why is it worse to spy on Muslims than Non-Muslims.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Funzo" wrote:

You think im slow? i dont understand? i understood alright, think about it, it doesnt matter if its dirtier or not. I do take into account there isnt an easy way into politics where m15 agent for asians is pretty easy. If i research this and see that islam does approve of this i might take it up.

"You" wrote:
Can I ask for a reference for where it says we are not allowed to spy on Muslims? (and Muslims only.)

I have heard this a lot ("But you will spy on a Muslims..."), but have no idea where it is founded from. I would have assumed that the first bit was the problem, not the second.

I guess what I am asking is why is it worse to spy on Muslims than Non-Muslims.

O you who believe, you shall avoid any suspicion, for even a little bit of suspicion is sinful. You shall not spy on one another, nor shall you backbite one another; this is as abominable as eating the flesh of your dead brother. 49:12

"Funzo" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"Funzo" wrote:

You think im slow? i dont understand? i understood alright, think about it, it doesnt matter if its dirtier or not. I do take into account there isnt an easy way into politics where m15 agent for asians is pretty easy. If i research this and see that islam does approve of this i might take it up.

You think getting into mi5 is easier? Lol

You're right... your not slow. Your just not moving at all.

I grow tired of this.

Back in BLACK

Well the level of influence in politics; a local councillor isnt really going to change nation wide views is he? Where as the m15 can help by preventing crimes on a large scale. So it probably is easier compared to a high authority politcal job compared to a low m15 job.

You think Mi5 is considered to be a 'low job'? Lol

Tune into Spooks tomorrow, BBC 1, 9pm sharp Wink

I didnt say it was a low job; i said a low level in m15, you cant get right at the top level straight away like in spooks can you now.

Pages