R U suffering????

Assalamualicum dear brothers and sisters,

are you suffering and need someone to talk to then dont worry, there is a new online forum created on where they have an imam in their online counselling forum who is at hand to give you guidence and advice on what to do if your going through difficult times

try it out! Wink

this was created for people who might not have an access to a imam or someone that they can talk to, Biggrin

"123" wrote:
Assalamualicum dear brothers and sisters,

are you suffering and need someone to talk to then dont worry, there is a new online forum created on where they have an imam in their online counselling forum who is at hand to give you guidence and advice on what to do if your going through difficult times

try it out! Wink

this was created for people who might not have an access to a imam or someone that they can talk to, Biggrin

Come on stop being so lazy, you already created a thread cant you just get that thread up and put it on that :roll:

hey, 123: Why did you delete my post on your forums?

I just stated that soemone called 123 went to therevival.co.uk/forums/ and mentioned those forums.

So y was the post deleted?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

just posted this:

"TheRevivalForums" wrote:
Assalamu Alaikum

I am the webmaster at , and admin of the revival forums (http//).

Someone called 123 informed of these forums and I have decided to visit.

Unlike [url= Revival Forums[/url] There are loads and loads of subsections here. which ones shall I see first?

Wasalaam

Lets see how long it lasts.

()

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
just posted this:

"TheRevivalForums" wrote:
Assalamu Alaikum

I am the webmaster at , and admin of the revival forums (http//).

Someone called 123 informed of these forums and I have decided to visit.

Unlike [url= Revival Forums[/url] There are loads and loads of subsections here. which ones shall I see first?

Wasalaam

Lets see how long it lasts.

()

He deleted your post on his forum last time?

How terribly rude.

And deleted.

Comeon!

Some people think my censorship is bad!

So should we follow the same policy? delete all adverts from other fora?

I think we are above it though...

123: Do you have any suggestions? or reasons?

I have [url= it[/url] then deleted it myself.

Assalamualicum my dear brothers and sisters i must clrify one thing i am not the Admin of that forum, anyway your post did not get deleted it got moved to the right sections - the links forum.

"Admin" wrote:
And deleted.

Comeon!

your post was not deleted, on there no posts get deleted it either gets locked or it is left as it is. As i said it got moved to the right section - THE LINKS section.

"123" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
And deleted.

Comeon!

your post was not deleted, on there no posts get deleted it either gets locked or it is left as it is. As i said it got moved to the right section - THE LINKS section.

moved that fast??

...you people need to get into marketing - you could make a fortune

Thanks for the reply.

I did not realise that the url changed when a post is moved.

And you're not the admin there? just a regular poster? atleast its cleared up now.

"Seraph" wrote:

Great suffering i sense within u youngling.

lol

Good stuff

lol somehow I knew that one wouldn't sneak past you Seraph.

"Admin" wrote:
And deleted.

Comeon!

lol there is a dude on that forum calling himself US_Xian who talks and acts just like me.

...i'm not unique...

i'm a stereotype...

Damn.

"Dave" wrote:

lol there is a dude on that forum calling himself US_Xian who talks and acts just like me.

...i'm not unique...

i'm a stereotype...

Damn.

God another dave, whats the world comin to..

lol at admin, hehe u ovbiously aint a good admin when you cnt tell that a post has been moved an not deleted, you were pure complainin bout that before!

thanx alot 123 i need some one 2 talk 2

Salam

"123" wrote:
are you suffering and need someone to talk

Yes. I am suffering. And this is caused by stupid people like you.

And yes. I need someone to talk to.

I want to talk about what makes stupid people what they are.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to save me the time and tell me directly, for you possess the necessary characteristics.

Omrow

"Dave" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
And deleted.

Comeon!

...i'm not unique...

i'm a stereotype...

Damn.

Well look at it this way

Every forum has to hav a Dave...

It just wouldnt be right without one.

Back in BLACK

umm who's backbiting? All Dave said was someone has the same style of "talkin" as him, dave aint critcising that person if he was then that would mean he was talkin bout himself which i doubt very much..

Heeey... what's going on here...

"Ukhti_TM" wrote:
Asalamualaykum

i see sarcy comments and accusations

ma'salamah

Well you see... the things... you know... umm... we like sarcasm!

I was under the impression 123 was the admin on those forums, so this was a legitimate place to bring up the matter.

He later stated that he was not the admin. Just the promotional team. At this point I no longer added any criticism (be it positive or negative).

So my apologies if I did offend anyone. (And no you cannot have that in writing!)

wow this is great..i would love to subscribe for this new forum as i want to tell my experiences in life and perhaps the sufferings that i will having soon..hope its not that bad though. thanx guys. Smile