-Buy a new car
-For the Revival mag to become a household name
-New black winter coat
-Teach in a third world country.
-Visit/study in an Islamic country - i.e. Egypt, syria etc
-To be consistent and sincere in all that I do

...for this year.

"ßeast" wrote:
I want to get some solid career direction.

I wouldn't mind some of that.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

- to be fluent in arabic and urdu
- study in an islamic institute either in syria or yemen
- spend more time with my beloved teacher
- wana travel the world
- pass my driving
- become an alimah
- to live in medina and have the chance to do ziyarat everyday
- want my parents to be happy with me at all times
- sabr & shukr
- better adab
- wana reach the stage where i’ve stopped become the slave of my nafs Sad
and never ending spiritual high.

the list could go on, but i’ll stop there *sighs*

"Seraphim" wrote:
You said happyness three times. Thus nullifying it.

Biggrin

No :shock:

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I want to fast forward two years.

Not many people ask for a coma...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Noor" wrote:
why?

I feel restless.

I love my job - however, working in a public school is only something I needed to do for the sake of passing induction year - I dont want to make a lifetime career out of it.

I want to travel. I want to teach in a third world country. I want to do something.

And that period after ones educations over is a time of uncertainty anyway - not sure where lifes taking me.

But I'm prob just being ungrateful.

"Ya'qub" wrote:

Infact, if there WAS one material object that i would like to have, it would be Bernard's Watch (if it was for real).
Then I could stop time while I slept for as long as I wanted, or studied my books.

As a kid I really really wanted that watch too - so that I'd be able to have more time on my maths or spelling tests.

When I was a teenager I often day dreamed about having that watch so that I could spend longer getting ready - and stop time in boring english lessons to curl my hair.

At the moment I have my eye on a D and G watch - but I'm not sure if I can justify spending over £250 on a watch.

Some1 gave me a VERY expensive tag heuer watch last year... 4 the first few weeks i had 2 take it off while praying cos its so nice it was distracting me!

but i think that a watch is something u can justify spending a lot of money on (as well as a jacket or coat), atleast u use it evry day, unlike other jewellery or clothes.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:

but i think that a watch is something u can justify spending a lot of money on (as well as a jacket or coat), atleast u use it evry day, unlike other jewellery or clothes.

True.

However, not if you have more than enough expensive coats or watches...

And to add to the list.

I wish I could swim like a fish

Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I think it'd be a good idea to list all the things that we want...not neccessarily for xmas, but just generally.

It can be material things.
Spiritual things.
Religious things
Social things.
Emotional things.
Academic things.
...Or even things for others.

I wish for a good wine for Christmas.

Its a blessed occasion.

We should all celebrate it as a sacred day when Jesus Christ was born.

Drinks all round.

[b]Only the best wine will do O ye lovers of divine

Drink up and make merry if in heaven ye wish to shine[/b]

Omrow

i wish i could get insured on a hired car at the age of 18

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I think it'd be a good idea to list all the things that we want...not neccessarily for xmas, but just generally.

It can be material things.
Spiritual things.
Religious things
Social things.
Emotional things.
Academic things.
...Or even things for others.

I wish for a good wine for Christmas.

Its a blessed occasion.

We should all celebrate it as a sacred day when Jesus Christ was born.

Drinks all round.

[b]Only the best wine will do O ye lovers of divine

Drink up and make merry if in heaven ye wish to shine[/b]

Omrow

i think that the qur'an states quite clearly that isa (as) wasnt born on the winter solstice, because his mother ate fresh, ripe dates during childbirth. Dates do not ripen during december in the northern hemisphere.

Quote:
trust me driving isnt all that. I use to be like that oh cant wait till i pass and go around driving my own car, no more waiting for those buses that never turn up, no more putting up with ppl who smoke on the buses. While a car does have its advantages when it breaks dont it is a pain. They are more hassle then they are worth.

it dependz on d car u drive doh inneh lol...

Rocky

I want an r/c helicopter.

Just have not found a means to justify the (pretty small) expense to myself, let alone others.

So, this Christmas I want a justification to purchase a helicopter. Even a simple Picooz that just hovers there. I Don't I want a micro mosquito, as even though I have not read so anywhere, I get the distinct impression it sounds like a mosquito. I do not like the sounds of mosquito's.

One of those apache attack helicopters would be nice too.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
I want an r/c helicopter.

Just have not found a means to justify the (pretty small) expense to myself, let alone others.

So, this Christmas I want a justification to purchase a helicopter. Even a simple Picooz that just hovers there. I Don't I want a micro mosquito, as even though I have not read so anywhere, I get the distinct impression it sounds like a mosquito. I do not like the sounds of mosquito's.

One of those apache attack helicopters would be nice too.

i saw in maplin a set of two r/c duelling helicopters that hav some sort of laser-type device on them so u can fire at each other. If u hit the other one th engine turns off so it crashes! Vex look like th most fun ever & its only like £30 for th pair!

/froth's and foams at the mouth

It is not that they are expensive, just I cannot justify the price since I have this habit of shelling out, using the things for about 2 and a half minutes and then letting them gather dust. (you should see how many games I had for my console - I have never completed any game ever. Maybe except pacman, but is that not the same lever over and over again? I got close in Burnout 2, but I lost my save game.)

The picooz elicopters are only about £20.00. They are also tiny (which is good). But they just hover, go up and down. The ones with full motion start closer to £50 i think.

"You" wrote:
/froth's and foams at the mouth

It is not that they are expensive, just I cannot justify the price since I have this habit of shelling out, using the things for about 2 and a half minutes and then letting them gather dust. (you should see how many games I had for my console - I have never completed any game ever. Maybe except pacman, but is that not the same lever over and over again? I got close in Burnout 2, but I lost my save game.)

The picooz elicopters are only about £20.00. They are also tiny (which is good). But they just hover, go up and down. The ones with full motion start closer to £50 i think.

i lost my burnout 2 save too! But i wasnt very close to completing it. I'v completed lots of games, but that cos i cheat when i get stuck & look online at what to do

I did use a cheat to unlock all the cars/tracks afterwards... IMO in racing games they should all be available from the get go. Unless you are playing some career mode or something.

Actually, I think I unlocked all of Mario kart Double Dash!! (I can't remember if I did the mirror tracks too or not... but racers, proper tracks etc were all unlocked.)

I just am not very skillful enough in most games.

I would like someone to release the patch allowing Halo 2 to be played on XP. I refuse to upgrade to Vista just to play on a game.

Back in BLACK

Yaqub. You are assuming she was hungry straight after labour.

"Omrow" wrote:
Yaqub. You are assuming she was hungry straight after labour.

Quote:
The pains of labour drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She [Maryam] said, "Oh if only I had died before this time and was something discarded and forgotten!" A voice called out to her from under her, "Do not grieve! Your Lord has placed a small stream at your feet. Shake the trunk of the palm towards you and fresh, ripe dates will drop down onto you. Eat and drink and delight your eyes…" (Qur'an, 19:23-26)

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

Are you sure you cant? My dad has hired a car and could have put my bro on who just turned 18 last month. The excess tends to be alot though.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Alisha" wrote:
[list]-Job
-Happiness
-Success (esp. in Akhira)
-Zawji
-Quran mp3
-Do some courses
-Happiness
-A womens only gym to open up in my area, and be within a 5 minute walk from my house Sad
-Real friends, not fake friends who turn up 3 hours late when you've travelled half the city on public transport so you can help them, while they arrive 3 hours late whilst only living 5 minute drive away
-Beautiful House
-Happiness [/list:u]

Wacko

One winter coat
One short jacket Wacko
Job

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

"Naz" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

Are you sure you cant? My dad has hired a car and could have put my bro on who just turned 18 last month. The excess tends to be alot though.

do you knw what company its from?
ive tried evrywhere and no1 does it
find out 4 me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ONLY IF YOU RIGHT IN PROPER ENGLISH

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

do you knw what company its from?
ive tried evrywhere and no does it
find out 4 me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Car from honda civic showroom and insurance is with Royal & SunAlliance.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Quote:
Temporary Cover is not available for this post code.

ITS COZ AM FROM OLDHAMMM

No its probably because your filled in the form like this:

name: Makaveli the don!!! u get me?
sex: wots dat got 2 do with hiring a car?
area: Oldhaaam u get me!!!!!
how long are you going to use the rented car?: Until it breaks dwn lolz!
Which car: Ferarri enzo!!
Email adress: nah i ent givin u it, u cud be sum ugly gyal jus send me ur pic Wink

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Pages