CHAIN EMAILS

I've received yet another chain email. On top of chain letters and chain texts. What's next, chain mp3s for your MD player? :roll:

There were about 100 email addresses in that email. So I replied to all of them and directed them to this webpage .

I won't bore you with the rest of it but this how the chain email concluded:

Quote:

Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person forward it to 40 people he had 8,000 thousand, take prophit in his buisness. One kept Saying he will forward it tomorrow but never forward this news he died as well.

PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

:roll:

"irfghan" wrote:
I've received yet another chain email. On top of chain letters and chain texts. What's next, chain mp3s for your MD player? :roll:

There were about 100 email addresses in that email. So I replied to all of them and directed them to this webpage .

I won't bore you with the rest of it but this how the chain email concluded:

Quote:

Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person forward it to 40 people he had 8,000 thousand, take prophit in his buisness. One kept Saying he will forward it tomorrow but never forward this news he died as well.

PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

:roll:

What a bunch of looneys.

I've had similar chain emails.

One that i specificly remember was regarding a "movie" in production by Hollywood protraying Jesus (pbuh) as a homo?? Obviously all none sense... i looked it up and there was a website explaining it as a hoax. Sad people write these, people with nothing better to do, people who pray on the gulibility of other people.

PS: By MD player do you mini-disk player? I didnt knw they still made those, should just get an mp3 player.

Back in BLACK

Ha. I meant mp3 player, don't know where MD player came from. :roll:

Well there loads of stupid people who forward them on.

I reply back with a rollocking (if I can be bothered...) but these days they may be picked up as the spam they are, so I do not need to look at them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Lol

I gave them a rollocking. I also directed them to some decent websites including the Revival.

i might try that!

Normally if it says please pass on otherwise......i purposely dont.
if it jus asks you to pass on and the email was half decent...depending on my mood, i'll do it.

but im still on 2mb inbox :x so i jus delete them all Biggrin shame really, sum are decent-ish, but its hotmails fault

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol just recieved 1 chain email today saying i'll find my true love if i email it to more than 5 people.....and something goods gna hapn to me at approx 1.42 tonight.

nonsense

i just end up deleting em ....its funy what people get up 2 to make money

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
i might try that!

Normally if it says please pass on otherwise......i purposely dont.
if it jus asks you to pass on and the email was half decent...depending on my mood, i'll do it.

but im still on 2mb inbox :x so i jus delete them all Biggrin shame really, sum are decent-ish, but its hotmails fault

Get Gmail. Its far better than hotmail. 2.5 gigs of storage aswell.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

aye ive got that, but hotmail is more conveniant and i use it more. but every1 else besides me has got 250MB :?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
aye ive got that, but hotmail is more conveniant and i use it more. but every1 else besides me has got 250MB :?

Thats cuz you aint special enough...i dont like gmail only use a joint account for islamic purposes...hotmail much better i have only used 11% of the 100% i have on my 250MB.