You Reap, What you Sow

[b]Apparently this MP disgracefully voted in favour of detention without trial:[/b]

Source:

[i]Minister detained at US airport

Britain's first Muslim minister, Shahid Malik, says he is "deeply disappointed" that he was detained by airport security officials in America.
The international development minister was stopped and searched at Washington DC's Dulles airport after a series of meetings on tackling terrorism.

Mr Malik, MP for Dewsbury, West Yorks, had his hand luggage checked for explosives when returning to Heathrow.

He said the same thing happened to him at JFK airport in New York last year.

On that occasion he had been a keynote speaker at an event organised by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), alongside the FBI and Muslim organisations, to talk about tackling extremism and defeating terrorism.

'Respect needed'

Mr Malik said he had received numerous apologies and assurances from the US authorities after that incident.

But he was again searched and detained by DHS officials on Sunday.

Mr Malik said two other Muslims were also detained.

"I am deeply disappointed," he said.

"The abusive attitude I endured last November I forgot about and I forgave, but I really do believe that British ministers and parliamentarians should be afforded the same respect and dignity at USA airports that we would bestow upon our colleagues in the Senate and Congress.

"Obviously, there was no malice involved but it has to be said that the USA system does not inspire confidence." [/i]

I don't like that guy anyway so I dont care!

Hang on, whats with the title of the thread? Are u in agreement with me that he, in a way, deserved it?

Lol

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

u do realise wiki pedia is just a web source which anybody e.g me or u can write about him so its not that reliable

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

It is more reliable than Encyclopaedia Britannica on most matters.

You see while people can put lies on there, others can (and do) go and correct them. People power.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Funzo" wrote:
u do realise wiki pedia is just a web source which anybody e.g me or u can write about him so its not that reliable

Yes, I do know what wikipedia is. Thank you very much.

If you are a frequent visitor of the MPAC website, you will find that Khalid Mahmood is a chamcha guilty of voting in favour of many anti-muslim policies.

tsmy.org - Innovative solutions for the youth

"You" wrote:
It is more reliable than Encyclopaedia Britannica on most matters.

You see while people can put lies on there, others can (and do) go and correct them. People power.

ok nebody here listen 2 bbc radio 1
[url]

read about his personal life he openly says he is NOT gay but yet on the site it says he is nobody has corrected it

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Maybe he is inside a closet?

and how come his homosexuality is referenced through respected newspapers?

Or maybe there is an error. That is also a possibility. Since I do not know who he is, I cannot really comment. I would say that error is an unlikely cause.

no he actually commented on RADIO 1 BBC'S MAIN RADIO STATION and says he is not gay somebody has made this up about him wiki pedia is good for finding information but than again its not very reliable as a source of information

What about The Guardian where he is quoted as being gay? and what about the Independent putting him on the influential gay people list?

The claims in Wikipedia have sources.

fanzo, why dont u update his wikipedia entry 2 say that he's quoted as being strait?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

well i think i might have the wrong presenter because im sure it was one of them talkin about such an incident and i dnt have a wiki account

I don't listen to any radio.