Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....

177 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol! judda ur such a child, go do ur science homework like a good boy now. Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Judda" wrote:
i is not saying that to make me feel better, I is saying that coz u r 1...

now rant or buggeroff!

like i said anythin u say is a load of rubbish, cuz only someone as thick as you would call sum1 a spaz

My rant:

I hate stupid thick ppl who call you silly names just to make themselves feel better

I hate stupid ppl who dont knw what they are talkin bout

I hate stupid boys who need to grow up but aint doin so

I c ur not talking about me then...

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"angel" wrote:

I hate stupid boys who need to grow up but aint doin so

Sooo what your saying is you hate Peter Pan?

My Rant for today:

I hate it when some1 rings me and i can barely understand them, coz the reception is naff. And im like "huh? hhmm... wat u say? i dont understand wat u be sayin" while at the same time jiggin around the room trying to get a decent signal... im switching back to Orange... O2 is pants where i live.

Back in BLACK

O2 reception is rubbish wherever fullstop. mind you they do have good deals but still whats the point if you cant have a decent convo. with sum1 only to be cut off. Orange is the best but their contract deals are to expensive...whats the reception like for vodafone and t-mobile, any good, anyone know?

Somebody scratched my car and drove off.

I HATE THAT

Orange is getting dodgy.

You know those missed call messages? I get them almost everytime I receive a phone call.

Orange charges 5p per missed call message. IMO they cut off reception at certain times so as to ensure that the caller goes through to the answerphone.

Nice little money making scheme.

"irfghan" wrote:
Orange is getting dodgy.

You know those missed call messages? I get them almost everytime I receive a phone call.

Orange charges 5p per missed call message. IMO they cut off reception at certain times so as to ensure that the caller goes through to the answerphone.

Im sure its only a secluded incident.

but mostly orange has the best reception. I can be anywhere and my orange sim will work fine... O2 on the other hand has barely acceptable reception in the loft and 50/50 reception anywhere else in the house... except in the study where it pretty much sucks.

Back in BLACK

"irfghan" wrote:
Orange is getting dodgy.

Nice little money making scheme.

ummm last time i checked they dont charge you zilch for missed call msg cuz they the one providin it and you dont sign up for it! is this somethin new?

"angel" wrote:

ummm last time i checked they dont charge you zilch for missed call msg cuz they the one providin it and you dont sign up for it! is this somethin new?

They don't charge the person receiving the call, but they charge the person making the call.

I've never signed up for it. It's part of the 'service' .

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

They don't charge the person receiving the call, but they charge the person making the call.

oh that!! thats been there since forever.

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

well duh! ofcourse they do... aslong as the call gets connected your charged its the same for all providers.
But what does annoy me slightly is they charge you to listen to your messages aswell. :evil:
And i usually get them when i have no creds.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

well duh! ofcourse they do... aslong as the call gets connected your charged its the same for all providers.

Yes all providers charge if the call connects.

But with Orange if you cut off as soon as the recorded answerphone message starts you are still charged 5p.

"irfghan" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

Yes all providers charge if the call connects.

But with Orange if you cut off as soon as the recorded answerphone message starts you are still charged 5p.

Yeh they have always done that, you cant have it all!

I just seem to be getting these missed call messages more and more of late.

"irfghan" wrote:

So whenever you call, you just go straight to answerfone? Its probs cuz the reception is down or sum1 has their fone off!

"angel" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

So whenever you call, you just go straight to answerfone? Its probs cuz the reception is down or sum1 has their fone off!

I get the missed call texts. Even though my phone be's on.

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

I get the missed call texts. Even though my phone be's on.

I have had that 2-3 times even when my fone is on but you dont get charged for them messages.

"irfghan" wrote:

Check to see if you're all 'all calls diverted' on your set-up

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

i've been with t-mobile for about 2 years now and never had a prob with reception... Smile (ok i know this is a rant thred, but hey, i'm not too good at that :wink:)

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

o2 is the best...i have two of thier contracts and one pay as you go sim Smile

reception is always full....theres a fone mast across the street Biggrin

Orange is crap....i had to be in certain rooms in the house to get signal, reminded me of climbing the roof in pakistan to pick 1 bar!!

the only good thing about Orange is free itemised billing. i check my o2 bill online, very rarely and as a result i go waaaay over my free mins/free txts.

has anyone tried them cashback offers? theyre supposed to be good

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Aasiyah" wrote:
i've been with t-mobile for about 2 years now and never had a prob with reception... Smile (ok i know this is a rant thred, but hey, i'm not too good at that :wink:)

Me either sis... I tell ya, these whingers really get my goat Wink Lol Lol

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

the only thing i ever do is moan.... even when there is nothing to moan about I will always find somthing to moan about, even if it is something dum.b like I don't like the colour of my m8s T-shirt.....

i seriously need to get a life :?

"Constantine" wrote:

I HATE THAT

what car do u drive?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

has anyone tried them cashback offers? theyre supposed to be good

Yeh they can be good and save u a lot of money, if you remember to claim it back which is why i personally wudnt go for it cuz i would lose out.

"Judda" wrote:
the only thing i ever do is moan.... even when there is nothing to moan about I will always find somthing to moan about, even if it is something dum.b like I don't like the colour of my m8s T-shirt.....

i seriously need to get a life :?

"Constantine" wrote:

I HATE THAT

what car do u drive?

It was my 325 - not the Boxster if that's what you're getting at.

People seem to think I drive that thing around everywhere, it's not street legal.

My son's teacher drives a Boxster. A state run primary school teacher in C. London.. and he owns a Boxster. Go figure...

"Aphrodite" wrote:
My son's teacher drives a Boxster. A state run primary school teacher in C. London.. and he owns a Boxster. Go figure...

They aren't as expensive as people think... especially mine which is older and stripped down to the bone for less weight.

Probably looking at 20 or 30 at best.

For a brand new this year you are probably looking at around 40.

Some Audis cost more than that.

I think the name Porsche is what's most intimidating about it people immediately think of the uberexpensive 911 and all that.

the Porsche Carrerra has become so common lately its not that prestigous anymore

and the Cayenne is UGLY :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I'd still rather have a motorbike

and fall of and die??!!!

nah!!!

Vauxhall Corsa Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages