To Do List

66 posts / 0 new
Last post

"irfghan" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Yeah I do, I read bear stories as a kid

still read them to baby sis every night

so whats ur point?

You read, recite and memorise 'fairy tales' to make yourself feel better about being the size of a fairy.

You can add this to your 'to do list': read less fairy tales, wake up to and accept reality.

LOL-I'm happy being likened to being the small, cute fairy

they are pretty, sparkly and make people happy

and unlike Giants they dont have any enemies

Fairies are better then Giants anyday :twisted:

big clumsy, awkard Giants Wink

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I hate fairies.

"Dave" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I hate fairies.

who cares if you do, we dont like, (takin lilsis's perfect defnition) "akward giants"

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I hate fairies.

who cares if you do, we dont like, (takin lilsis's perfect defnition) "akward giants"

I'm not awkward!

"Dave" wrote:

I'm not awkward!

big people are always awkward and clumsy

with fingers that find it hard to tie shoe laces

they always stand out in the crowd and are noticed first for everything

they are always on display and are pointed and laughed at by little kids

:twisted: Wink

"Dave" wrote:

I'm not awkward!

you talk awkwardly and with that gigantic height i am pretty sure you move awkwardly hence the conclusion is your an awkward american ( Biggrin ) giant!

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

I'm not awkward!

you talk awkwardly and with that giantic height i am pretty sure you move awkwardly hence the conclusion is your an awkward american ( Biggrin ) giant!

I talk normally - just because I use big words like Neanderthal doesn't mean I am awkward.

Besides I am prolly the best dancer here - AND I play football.

I am the man.

"Dave" wrote:

I talk normally - just because I use big words like Neanderthal doesn't mean I am awkward.

I am the man.

gigantic lol puuuuuulease dont make me laugh, an giant dancin must be the funniest sight ever! you probs just stick your arms out then bak in, no flexibility whatsoever!

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

I'm not awkward!

big people are always awkward and clumsy

with fingers that find it hard to tie shoe laces

they always stand out in the crowd and are noticed first for everything

they are always on display and are pointed and laughed at by little kids

:twisted: Wink

Okay first off little kids are notoriously racist.

Worse than old people.

And they are stupid - it's a fact, little kids are stupid.

To illustrate my point I have brought evidence of little kids stupidity.

These are pictures drawn by little kids.

[img]

Okay first off - what the hell is this? I dunno much about flowers but I dunno if people put them in pots 1/3rd the height of my HOUSE.

If that even IS a house.

[img]

This is a cat - I think. However from what I remember cats heads are actually ATTACHED to their bodies. And have you ever seen a pink cat?

Way to go picasso.

Yea - kids are brilliant

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

I am the man.

gigantic lol puuuuuulease dont make me laugh, an giant dancin must be the funniest sight ever! you probs just stick your arms out then bak in, no flexibility whatsoever!

lol what the hell - I grew up spending my weekends on the border - if you don't learn to dance you die.

AND I can throw you.

Cuz i'm strong.

I'm strong,

i'm fast

and i'm pretty.

I'm the man.

None of that screw in the lightbulb with one hand and pet the dog with the other nonsense.

ummm where's the pink cat with the detached head? Its not comin up.

Dave grow up :roll:

(oops on second thought-DONT "grow up" any further-you'll hit the roof)

:twisted:

and I'm still waiting for your list

to do list:

mmmm....

1. pay off debts

2. get a better job

3. ideally work full time for revival

4. increase revival distribution to 100, 000

5. one day write a book on an islamic issue for the muslim youth

6. set up revival radio and tv channel

7. be a father of a few kids inshallah

8. do hajj and umra (this should be priority)

9. travel with my wife across the Muslim world

10. be in a position when im financially stable for life

11. be an alim...or at least do a course where i have sufficient knowledge to do more dawah...(again this should be main priority)

12. make sure my younger bro and sis grow up as good , practising Muslims an dstay away from trouble.....and teh same for my niece and nephews...

probably alot more to do ....better stop ...

wasalaam

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Dave grow up :roll:

(oops on second thought-DONT "grow up" any further-you'll hit the roof)

:twisted:

and I'm still waiting for your list

[i]You[/i] grow up little girl.

Either that or get a step ladder.

Whichever.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
still waiting for ur list.....

Keep learning new and interesting things

Travel as much as possible

Get Married

Have a daughter

Become President

- Change our energy policy to reflect long and short term goals of switching from fossil fuels to more efficient and cleaner fuels

- Enforce environmental laws and reenact the clean air and water acts as well as Superfunds and ban strip mining also resign the Kyoto Protocol and openly acknowledge Global Warming

- Return industry standards to the media and reenact the fairness doctrine, anti-monopoly statutes, as well as reinstate it as a public trust and cut the link between defense contract companies and media companies

- Rework Social Security so that there are no unfunded entitlements, and switch to price based indexing rather than wage to promote a surplus - also rollback prescription drug medicare

- Stimulate economic and job growth by mandating companies to keep 10% of their production operations inside the United States if they wish to sell their products in the United States

- Rebuild the US military into a technology based streamlined high communcations force made for quick strike operations, mandate more stringent controls on going to war and reinstate the senate as the final authority on War - repealing the War Declarations Acts from the 1930s

- Encourage Democratic and Capitalist growth throughout the world by creating open and fair trade policies with every nation

- Rework government spending protocols to accruel accounting and mandate frequent checks by the OMB and GAO

- More stringent controls on campaigns and elections - kill the loopholes that allow private unlimited funding, mandate air time for all candidates

- Meet necessary participatory numbers for aid to Africa, and fighting aids, also enact programs that promote ground up growth in Africa

- Bring the Supreme Court back into control by appointing strict constructionalists and judges who practice judicial restraint - overturn Roe v. Wade and allow abortion to be decided in the legislature

- Repeal populist direct democratic laws and allow concealed votes in committee to return us to a representative elitist democracy

- Mandate NASA to encourage and lead world space programs into a participatory space program that pools resources and meets stringent scientific goals such as mars by 2020, a new space vehicle design, deep space missions, and comet exploration

Leave Presidency

Work with various Christian Charities and Missionary groups

Find a way to get travel to space (hopefully the Russians will still be selling rides)

Retire to an Atlantic estate and enjoy my waning years.

Die

Leave 60% of my money to build public parks, marinas and a large cathedral in my hometown - something monumental.

Leave 30% to various charities

Leave 10% to my progeny.

- In short, my goal is an American Odyssey

it was a mistake asking for big dave's list Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
it was a mistake asking for big dave's list Lol

lol she did it to herself.

"Dave" wrote:

Become President

- Change our energy policy to reflect long and short term goals of switching from fossil fuels to more efficient and cleaner fuels

- Enforce environmental laws and reenact the clean air and water acts as well as Superfunds and ban strip mining also resign the Kyoto Protocol and openly acknowledge Global Warming

- Return industry standards to the media and reenact the fairness doctrine, anti-monopoly statutes, as well as reinstate it as a public trust and cut the link between defense contract companies and media companies

- Rework Social Security so that there are no unfunded entitlements, and switch to price based indexing rather than wage to promote a surplus - also rollback prescription drug medicare

- Stimulate economic and job growth by mandating companies to keep 10% of their production operations inside the United States if they wish to sell their products in the United States

- Rebuild the US military into a technology based streamlined high communcations force made for quick strike operations, mandate more stringent controls on going to war and reinstate the senate as the final authority on War - repealing the War Declarations Acts from the 1930s

- Encourage Democratic and Capitalist growth throughout the world by creating open and fair trade policies with every nation

- Rework government spending protocols to accruel accounting and mandate frequent checks by the OMB and GAO

- More stringent controls on campaigns and elections - kill the loopholes that allow private unlimited funding, mandate air time for all candidates

- Meet necessary participatory numbers for aid to Africa, and fighting aids, also enact programs that promote ground up growth in Africa

- Bring the Supreme Court back into control by appointing strict constructionalists and judges who practice judicial restraint - overturn Roe v. Wade and allow abortion to be decided in the legislature

- Repeal populist direct democratic laws and allow concealed votes in committee to return us to a representative elitist democracy

- Mandate NASA to encourage and lead world space programs into a participatory space program that pools resources and meets stringent scientific goals such as mars by 2020, a new space vehicle design, deep space missions, and comet exploration

Leave Presidency

I wonder how much of that you'd have to change to keep your donors happy. :?

one thing i missed of my to do list:

- Bring back Elvis Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Dave" wrote:

None of that screw in the lightbulb with one hand and pet the dog with the other nonsense.

lol, bride & prejudice... it was the only funny bit in the movie.

Its okay Dave some of us members dont think Giants are awkward & stupid. Atleast they're helpful... e.g. can look further ahead than other people, can lift alot more than short-er people.

Fairies are plain useless.

Back in BLACK

"Dave" wrote:

Have a daughter

ewwwwwwww a girl?

a boy is much better, why don't you want a boy?

What if God don't give you a girl what if he gives you a boy instead, what are you gonna do then?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:

What if God don't give you a girl what if he gives you a boy instead, what are you gonna do then?

He'd prob dress him up like a girl and play pretend...lol Dave thats sick.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

...you're a strange man seraph...

a strange man indeed...

"Judda" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

Have a daughter

ewwwwwwww a girl?

a boy is much better, why don't you want a boy?

I think girls are more interesting. If I had a boy that's fine too - it's all good.

Unless there is a returns policy - I might take advantage of that..

"Seraph" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

lol, bride & prejudice... it was the only funny bit in the movie.

Its okay Dave some of us members dont think Giants are awkward & stupid. Atleast they're helpful... e.g. can look further ahead than other people, can lift alot more than short-er people.

Fairies are plain useless.

lol pretty dumb movie.

The girl was rediculously hot though - who is she?

"irfghan" wrote:
I wonder how much of that you'd have to change to keep your donors happy. :?

lol, it's not so much about money as it is viability.

There are no political parties - when either party gets an electable candidate they just follow in line behind.

The fantastic thing about the republican party is that we have better infrastructure with the base, so we can unify the message faster.

When John McCain wins in 2008 you will be amazed how fast the neocon philosophy dies.

"Dave" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

...you're a strange man seraph...

a strange man indeed...

lol im only rattling your cage.

If there was a returns policy id make sure i keep the reciept.

The main female character of Bride & Prejudice is played by an Indian Actress (i think shes a former Miss World.... or is it Miss Universe?? i dunno) called Aishwarya Rai. Big bolly actress. And thats all im saying on the subject.

Back in BLACK

Pages