Funny Vids topic. And that.

142 posts / 0 new
Last post

MuslimBro wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
The worst is when people open their car doors without looking who's coming - if someone went head first into a door they could almost rip it off.

Reminds me of something which happened a few months ago. I was walking to jummah prayer and a car parked up beside a shop. The driver was a young guy and there was a girl next to him in the passenger seat. He was listening to some song on full volume and he opened the door without looking and luckily he was still inside the car, when another car which was passing his car hit his door and crunched it up like paper. The guy (who was at fault) got out and was shouting at the other guy, and was blaming him for the accident.

Ya'qub wrote:
My solution - ban all cars (in cities).

I disagree, ban all bicycles in cities.

OK, how about this compromise: ban all cars in West London so I can cycle to work with getting run over, and ban all bicycles in East London so you can bring me a box of magazines?

Sounds excellent to me!

Hey, you and I should be running for Mayor, we've got our transport policy already, you could be in charge of the Police and crime and I can write a theme song!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

MuslimBro wrote:

Ya'qub wrote:
My solution - ban all cars (in cities).

I disagree, ban all bicycles in cities.

I second that. There is nothing more annoying then having some cyclist on your side.
The problem isnt cars but the driver. I say ban all men drivers coz they are the ones that cause the most accidents esp the young ones.

"Amal" wrote:
I cant imagine why someone would want to run away from an accident that they caused - ESPECIALLY if it caused serious damage..

coz 9 times out of 10 they are driving a stolen car. I was involved in a RTA (road traffic accident) a couple month back and when they hit our car they legged it. The car was soo badly damaged they had to right it off. Thank Allah (swt) we werent badly hurt just minor whiplash and bruising.

Naz21 wrote:
I second that. There is nothing more annoying then having some cyclist on your side.

Or when there's a cycle lane but they still insist on driving on the road.

Naz21 wrote:
The problem isnt cars but the driver. I say ban all men drivers coz they are the ones that cause the most accidents esp the young ones.

but... but... that includes me [img]

Naz21 wrote:
"Amal" wrote:
I cant imagine why someone would want to run away from an accident that they caused - ESPECIALLY if it caused serious damage..

coz 9 times out of 10 they are driving a stolen car.

or they're driving a car without insurance... or they're drunk... or high on drugs... or a combination.

Ya'qub wrote:
OK, how about this compromise: ban all cars in West London so I can cycle to work [b]with[/b] getting run over...

MashaAllah!

You must have an iron body.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

awwwh she is sooo cute maasha'Allaah!

Came across this whilst researching about mouse traps.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz9JxsnhH4]

Pages