"Christian" woman abused children

Kaafirs always say "[b]Muslim terrorists committed such and such an act[/b]".

After any terrorist attack by deranged Muslim groups,
the media and certain commentators often concludes that Islam must be a very violent religion.

[b]Christian preachers have often called Islam an evil ideology. [/b]

Well, here is a practicing Christian who ran a child raping mafia.

Monica McCanch sexually abused children and filmed her acts.

[b]Would Christians now give us the right to conclude that Christinaity must be a very evil ideology?[/b]

The truth is religions have nothing to do with what its own adherents get up to.

You talk too much anger and "revenge". If someone else does something, that does not automatically give you the right to do the same.

I blame the person who did the stuff.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

to find that out I would ahve had to read to the end of yuor post. Lol

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It's Ramadan and patience, rather than food, should be in our minds.

Don't get me wrong, Im not saying that you think with your stomach.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

I generally skim read. A weakness of mine.

The comparison works if this woman defends herself by claiming her actions were Christian or helping Christians in some way.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
The comparison works if this woman defends herself by claiming her actions were Christian or helping Christians in some way.

that's a reasonable point, but i thnk malik malik was actually identifying the fact that there are nutters in all religions, which is also valid. he wasn't saying that she is like a terrorist n her way of thinking or anything.

Don't just do something! Stand there.